A Happy ending~!

My 12 Good Nightmares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and the others arrived at the party . Seohyun opened the door it was her unnies house

"Happy BirthDay Seohyun!" shouted all of them .

students started to gave her presets . suddenly F(X) came .

"Unnie ,Happy BirthDay!" said Amber and hugged Seohyun .

"Thank you~" said Seohyun and hugged her back .

"Happy birthday Seohyun-shi" said the four others .

"Thank you all!" said Seohyun with a smile and ugged them as well .

"Can we have a hug too?" said a voice ,Seohyun turned and found her three bestfriends .

"Sure you can ,Come here~" said Seohyun and opened her arms .

"Happy Birthday to you , Happy birthday Seohyun ,Happy Birthday to you" sang Snsd and got out from the kitchen with a huge cake .

"Palli! blow the candls ,Before our Skinshin hate you" joked Yuri whice made all of them laught .

Seohyun blow the candels and slicet the cake .And sat down shatting with Luna and Sulli .

"Seohyun! ,Can i tell you something?" said Luhan .

"Oh~ ,Ok! ;Excuse me~" said Seohyun and got up and went outside with Luhan .

 

***

 

 

"Seohyun ,I'm sorry for being an assole to you ,And for if i have ever bothered you ;I wanted to say that i Love you ,Would you be my girlfriend?" asked Luhan , Seohyun stayed spechless .

"I'm sorry ,I shouldn't said that!" said Luhan and was about to walk away when Seohyun brought thier lips together .They started kissing with out knowing that 3 others were looking at them with broken heart and teared eyes .

 

***

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter