Triangular Past

Two Different Worlds

(Irene's POV)

 

 


The three of us are walking back to our room with a total silence. Well, what happened earlier was completely awkward. Even Luhan can't believe the shocking revelation about Sehun's past. Sehun is his best friend but he didn't know about it?


 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK...

 

 

 

 

 

While the three of us are eating.. Luhan suddenly shouted.


"What now, Luhan?" Sehun asked him.


"I forgot to introduce Irene to you." Luhan said while smiling.


"Okay." Sehun answered him and look at me.


'That.. cold stare of him..' I thought while looking back at him.


 

 

Moments of silence...~

 

 

 

 

"Sehun."


"I'm Irene, nice to meet you, Sehun-ssi." I smiled awkwardly.


Luhan frowned, "Do the shake-hands thingy." he complained while pouting.


Sehun looks at him weirdly. I looked at him. 'I bet he's awkward about it.' I thought.


"It's okay. No need." I said while smiling. Sehun looked at me and I smiled at him, causing him to look away.


"Continue eating." Sehun said coldy. Luhan nodded and started eating again. I poked Luhan's waist and whispered to him, "Is he always that cold?" I whispered to him.


Luhan looks at me weirdly before answering, "Yeah.. He's like that since we were 7. We've been best friends for 9 years and he's always cold but when you're always with him, you'll get used to his attitude and he's kind and trustworthy." he whispered back. I nodded and continued eating.


"What are you two talking about?" Sehun asked us with his another cold look.


"Nothing much." I answered him and Luhan nodded. Sehun just looked away and started eating again.


Minutes later, we are hearing loud footsteps, the three of us looked at one direction and waited for someone to come until.. right infront of us was the GOT7. 'What's with them?' I thought while looking
at them weirdly.


Sehun stood up. "Again." he muttered. 'Huh?' I said to myself.


"Look who's here.. two douchebags with a hot chick." said the guy infront while smirking.


"Douchebags? it." Luhan gritted his teeth and stood up as well and was about to punch the first guy but Sehun stopped him. "Why Sehun? Let me beat the out of him!" he yelled. "Calm down Luhan." Sehun said.

 

'Never thought Luhan can cuss.' I thought.

 


The first guy's smirk grew wider. "Oh my Sese, thanks for protecting me." he said while chuckling evilly. I rolled my eyes because of his cockiness. He started walking towards me and pulled my hand towards him and kissed the back of my hand, causing my eyes to grew wider.


 

"Hi girl, i'm Jaebum." he winked. "What's yours?" he asked me gently. "I--Irene.." I looked down. "What a pretty name, it suits you." he pulled my chin up and stared at me, causing me to stare back at him when I saw Sehun's super cold face looking at us. Jaebum smirked and was about to kiss me, I closed my eyes while anticipating his lips when...

 

 


*Booooooggshhhhh*

 

 

 

 

Jaebum was on the ground and groaning in pain. I looked at Sehun and he was looking back at me.

 

"S.. sehun.." I stuttered while looking back at him.

 

'This guy can punch hard.. Sehun's aura is seriously scaring me..' I thought. Jaebum got up slowly and looked at Sehun while smirking.


"You're not that bad anymore, huh?" Jaebum said while smirking and the other members of GOT7 laughed. "Too much for a douchebag." The other guy said and the other members laughed harder.
 

"Sehun, just come back to us already and stop hanging out with your douchebag friend." Jaebum said.

 

"Again with the douchebag thingy.." I whispered to myself. I walked over to Luhan, who was about to burst in anger.

 

"No." Sehun said calmly.

 

"Oh come on, Se. COME BACK to GOT7. You'll be happier with us. You can rule the whole place again like before. We'll help you find your girl again, dude." Jaebum said and the others nodded.

 

"I don't care about her anymore." Sehun said.

 

"Dude, don't troll us. She is still your thing." Jaebum said, slightly annoyed.

 

'T.. thing..?' I said to myself.

 
"Stop for a second. Yah, Jaebum.. what.. what do you mean.. c--come b..back..?" Luhan asked him, confused.

 

"Sehun is the leader of GOT7 before but he left because of a girl." Jaebum said bluntly.. Luhan eyes got wide open, same as me.

 

"Im Jaebum." Sehun said sternly.
 

'I swear, I saw Jaebum gulped.' I thought.

 

GOT7 started walking away from our secret place while Luhan and I walked over to our lunchboxes and arranged our lunchboxes. Sehun just stood there, looking down.

 

"I never thought you're a part of the ty-asses GOT7 before. So you're their anonymous leader before. You're Zero?" Luhan asked him without emotion. Sehun just nodded. That ended the conversation. We headed back to our room with a complete silence.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

 

 

'Zero.. he was the leader of the GOT7 three years ago.. I think I know the girl that Jaebum was talking about..' I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your girlfriend before.. was Son Naeun, right?" I asked him. Sehun looked at me with mixed emotions.

 

 

'Cold, shocked, anger, hurt, hatred...' I said to myself.

 

 

And for the nth time, Never thought Naeun was Sehun's past.