Encountered

Two Different Worlds

 

 

 

 

Here in Jocksford University, all of the students are mostly cheerful, no bullies and innocent. Well except for these 7 boys. The GOT7. They are the kingkas here. They are rich. All of the members are rich, technically the richest es inside the university. They are cocky, bullies and s. But heck, they are freaking handsome.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Oh Sehun's POV)

 

 

 

*riiiiiiiiiiiiing*

 

 

 

 

Finally, it's lunch break. I arranged my things and waited for my classmates to come out of this room. Minutes later, I was the only one left here. I got up from my chair lazily and walked out of our room. I looked around, hoping to see someone familiar to me but to my luck.. I saw no one. Psshh, I need to find Luhan.

 

I search for him but to no avail, I cannot find him everywhere. Where the heck is that guy? Maybe i'll just go to the rooftop and feel the presence of silence and peace. I climbed up to the staircase that would lead me to the rooftop. I opened the door of the rooftop, revealing the strong and cool breeze of air that flipped my natural awesome hair sidewards.

 

I walked to the cold steel railings of the rooftop and leaned on it while looking at the city of Seoul. Too many tall buildings, so noisy, over pollution and many more. I wonder how I survived living in this place.

 

Most of all, I was always wondering why many people are scared of me. Is it because of my -faced look? My emotionless face? My cold stare? Well, Luhan said it's normal. But what kind of normal? Ugghh.. Forget it...

 

But.. I never wanted this to happen, being lonely all the time especially without Luhan.. that's sh-- *tap*

 

I turned around, only to see seven guys infront of me. "Hey Sehun." said the first guy, maybe their leader. I guess? "What?" I answered him coldly. "We missed you, dude." said the other guy while smirking.

 

'Leave me alooone.' I groan to myself.

 

 

"Shut up." I hissed at him. "What's the matter, baby sese?"asked the dude with a dash of blonde infront of his spikey hair. I didn't answered him, instead, I shot him a glare. "Do you mind if we stay here, we'll accompany you." said the other one with a deep voice, probably mocking me. "Do whatever you want." I said. "Our pretty boy, don't be so shy around us." said the first guy while rubbing my back,

 

"Stay away from me. I don't even know all of you." I snapped at them and walked away from them, intentionally bumping the shoulder of the first guy.

 

I slammed the rooftop door closed and headedback to our room when I saw a girl, sitting on the back row while writing something on her notebook. I sat on my chair, that was beside her. I never noticed her before, but oh well. I don't really care. I tapped my fingers lightly while waiting for someone to enter the room. Suddenly, Luhan entered the room with two lunchboxes.

I stood up from my chair and look at him. "Luhan ah~ Where did you go?" "Sorry Sese, I overslept at the library. I mentally facepalmed myself. 'Luhan.. being Luhan..' I thought. "Let's go eat!" he said. "Arra." I walked over to him. "Irene!" he suddenly shouted. I looked at him with a confused face. "Nae?" I heard a soft voice coming inside the room and I immediately looked at the girl earlier. "Come and eat with us." invite Luhan.

 

'So her name's Irene, eh? Pretty.' I thought.

 

"Uhh.." said Irene. "Come on." Luhan walked over to Irene and pull her up gently. "Don't be shy," Luhan smiled and Irene smiled while looking at Luhan. "Okay then." Irene said. She gets her lunchbox from her bag before we started walking out of the room and went to our secret place.

 

'I think this is the best lunch break ever.' I said to myself.

 

 

 

 

When we reached Luhan and I's secret place, Irene was amazed.

 

"Wow.." Irene said. jaw dropping.

 

"Cool, right?" Luhan asked while restraining himself for laughing out loud.

 

"How did you find out this place?" she asked.

 

"Sehun." Luhan answered.

 

"Sehun is the founder?" Irene asked again. Luhan nodded.

 

"Sehun, how?" she finally asked me.

 

'You're asking too many questions..' I want to say this to her but I think it's a bit rude.

 

"I just passed by." I answered her shortly and looked away.

 

"Oh.." Irene cooed.

 

"Now let's eat! I'm starving!" Luhan complained.

 

I rolled my eyes and sat on the freshly green grass. Irene sat across me while Luhan sat beside her, leaving me infront of them. Luhan opened the sky blue lunchbox and gave it to me after he opened his. Irene opened her pink lunchbox, revealing her jaw dropping food.

 

We started eating while Luhan and Irene can't stop talking about something. Well, i'm too busy to care about what they are talking about.. Luhan's homemade food is too awesome. When suddenly...

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Cliffhanger. I can't believe it reached 37 views within 24 hours! Kamsahamnida. :)

So, CHAPTER 1 is up! Please enjoy. :)