No.1

Born To Love You

All of the villages were gathering around in the house as there is a funeral going on. The sound of thunder booming and lightining flashing across the skies had make a married couple jump from their spots. Mr and Mrs Lu took a few deep breaths as they move their head towards the coffin. It's good to see all of the villagers came to respect their dead man since the man was the most respected villager in Gwangju. But something was bothering Mrs Lu. She felt uncomfortable to be in this house. Something curious and unexplain, so she decided to ask her loving husband of her curiousty.

"Yeobo,"

"Neh, Yeobo? Waeyo?" Mr Lu answer his wife question with another question. Both of them were standing near the door enterance since they are the only who will be greeting the villagers.

"Don't you feel it?" She asked, rubbing her arms. Goosebumps is creeping around her whole body.

"Feel what?"

"Goosebumps."

"Why?"

"Yeobo, did you know that they say that in a funeral, there will be ghost watching you..." Her scary whisper manage to scare her husband. But being the Man in the family, he just shrug it, trying to act cool and stuff. Cool my cheeks...

"Stop with you imaginary...."

Mr Lu couldn't finish his sentence when there was knocking on the door. All of the villagers turn to face them. The door was wide open but still they could hear the sound of door knocking. Fear rush up to their veins as the door suddenly slam shut and the sound of knocking gre louder. Mrs Lu clutched onto her husband arm tightly and also pushing her husband forward. Mr Lu was frozen as ice. Despite the pushing from his wife, Mr Lu still rooted to teh ground.

"Yeobo, open the door now!" Mrs Lu whisper.

"You want me to open the knocking door? Are you out of your LOLO mind? What if there is a ghost who want to my blood? I might die and you might become a widower..... You go ahead to open the door. Ladies first..." Mr Lu said, pushing his wife instead.

"Yeobo! If I die, you will become a widow!" Mrs Lu shouted, not caring about the others. How can her husband be such ungenleman-like... It was a mistake to marry him sometimes...

"Well if you die, I will just replace you with a y-foxy hot Mama...." He joked, wriggling his brows to his husband.

"YEOBO!!!!!"

"Fine, fine, I will open the door. But if there is ghost, let me just tell you something, Yeobo..."

"What?"

"That y-foxy hot Mama that work in the cafe near our house used to be my ex-girlfriend. She was my first love.... and my first kiss was with her, not you...."

"What? YEOBO?!!!!"

Mr Lu trembling open the door and fall to the ground in blood. Mrs Lu raises her head to see the dead man corpse infront of her, slowly making it's way towards her. She scream for help as her neck was grip tightly and soon a crack sound we heard.....

 

 

 

 

 

"NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeobo! Yeobo!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!!!!!" Mr Lu shake his wife shoulders harshly.

The frantic toss and turn of Mrs Lu had make Mr Lu wake up when he was kick on the face by his wife leg.

"Yeo.... yeobo?" Mrs Lu asked as she open her eyes to serch for the dead corpse but all she saw was her husband.

In an immediate moment, she pulled her husband in a hug. She cried as her husband rub the sore and bleeding nose of his.

"It's all a dream, Yeobo... All a dream..." Mr Lu squeak out.

The next day, everythig went to normal. Mr Lu was casually reading the newspaper with a major headache as the pain of her wife powerful kick was still there, haunting him... As he place the newspaper on the table, he was greeted by his two loving and also annoying children and the culprit who kick his handsome face.... his WIFE....

"Morning, Dad." Luhan greeted his dad with a fist bump.

"Daddy, Morning..." Sohee greeted next with a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning brats..." He whisper and they smile.

Luhan was eyeing his father while Sohee was at the edge of laughter. Catching his children reactions, he turn to them.

"Shut it or your allowance will be cut into 5...." He threaten.

"Did she finally knew about that y-foxy hot Mama is your first love and first kiss and your ex-girlfriend?" Luhan asked, making Sohee burst into laughters.

"Yeobo, I mam sorry about last night. But the dream look so freaking really. I was stun." Mrs Lu explain, kissing her husband.

Luhan make a gag face as the digusting scene were shown to them. He grab the napkin and block it with his eyes.

"Get a room, both of you. Respect our privacy and think about Sohee, she's underage!" Luhan complain, hurrildy covering his little sister eyes.

"Bad parents... bad parents..." Sohee added.

"Please forgive me, Yeobo." Mrs Lu contiue, ignoring her children discomfort.

"That's what happen when you didn't shower before sleep. Maybe there is a ghost..."

"Yeobo! Stop talking about ghost. But still, the dream give me goosebumps... Old Man Hwang sure is scary when he dies..."

"Of course he is. The reason he is scary is because you hate him. He was just tring to repay you...."

"Speaking of Old Man Hwang, why haven't you visit him, Yeobo? He is your stepbrother. But you rarely visit him."

"I wonder who's the reason for me not to visit my stepbrother. Did you not remember? Each time I want to visit him with the family, what did you say, 'Village enviroment is not my style, there is no AC too, no signal...' Did you not remember that?" Mr Lu told his wife, firstly imating the way she speak.

Luhan and Sohee laughed at their father antics. It was fun seeing their father being this daring since usually he always nodded to whatever their mother speak off. Mrs Lu slap her husband arm.

"That was last time. Now it's different. I dream that your stepbrother is dead. Do you know what it means?" Mrs Lu asked, wriggling her brows.

"Well if you didn't tell me, how should I know? Your brain is different from mine and I am not a mind reader."

"Yeobo, I'm being serious here! Old Man Hwang wife is dead and he doesn't have any kids and also his wealth is alot!

"So? What do you want me to do? Beg for the wealth?"

"You and Old Man Hwang are very close with each other and Luhan is his favourite nephew too. Let's just say that Old Man Hwang suddenly pass away. Then all of his wealth will go to us since he doesn't have any kids! Isn't that awesome?!" Mrs Lu clapped her hands in happienss. The imaginary picture of money falling to her arms had make her in her own dream land.... But Mr Lu had to break her dreams.

"Correction Yeobo, Hyung does have kids. Remember Donghae and Tiffany?"

Mrs Lu frown at the sentence. Spoil her plan to get easy money... Damn those two.

 

 

 

Author Words :
Hey guys, sorry about the MIA for 5 mths. Many things happen and needed to be finish during that 5 mths. But I'm back and will try to update frequently. Thank you.