Meet Lessa

We Are The Fates!

 

Lessa sighed and cracked her knuckles, looking around as she packed up her gymnastics bag. She was totally prepared for this to become her future, for this to become the thing she would be known for in her family. And she loved gymnastics but...something just felt off. She had hesitated and put off accepting to become a member of the national Chinese gymnastic league, much to her parents dismay. 

Even though she loved gymnastics she loved something so much more.

Ballet. 

Or any type of dancing for that matter. But she couldn't pursue it. No, she was to be Yuan Meixiu, the athlete. It just didn't seem right...

Sighing she decided for old times sake. She pushed aside the mats and looked at the mirror, turning on the music. Not waiting for the song to start she walked up closer to the mirror, giving herself space. Then Ailee's song Evening Sky slowly drifted out of the speakers.

Smiling, she closed her eyes and slowly let her body move to the music. Singing along when the lyrics started.

The movements were graceful and as the passion was expressed in the voice it was also expressed through Lessa's body. Her dancing was almost hypnotic to those who watched her. Like magic.

She turned, her movements precise and those of professionals. Time seemed to lose her and just stopped and watched.

Her movements slowed and became smaller as the music faded. The magic in her body remained and she sighed as she bowed to her invisible audience. 

Then she froze she heard faint clapping. Gulping, she looked up. It was her parents. And of course there was her brother. With a camera. And it was most definitely rolling. Before she regained her senses her brother scribbled onto a notepad he carried with him everywhere, pressing it against the glass after he was done to show her what he had written. 

I'm sending this to every company that is at least relatively dance on the continent. Mom and Dad are so proud!

Then he pointed at the camera and then smiled widely, pointing at his face and mouthed "smile." After internally rolling her eyes she smiled slightly. At least I don't have to worry about telling them now. Just before Enlai turned off the camera he caught, just a few seconds of it, Lessa giggling on tape.

 

 

-Hope you enjoyed! I told you her brother was sneaky! Catching her dancing on tape like that tsk tsk tsk. But anyway goodbye~

I hope you liked my choice of song cuz I just feel like this song fits her on so many levels. 

Well lots of love xoxo~