Meet Gren

We Are The Fates!

*means to start the song

---

I was, in one word, terrified. I looked out on the stage and could feel the butterflies growing. But did I show it? No way. 

I took a deep breath, making sure it sounded more like a sigh, then walked on stage. It was just a simple talent show. Not that big of a deal. If only my whole family hadn't been watching maybe.

I managed to break the news to them a year ago that I wanted to keep dirtbike riding as a hobby and pursue music, singing specifically. It was hard for my dad considering I had been his little grease monkey since I was eight. Always helping out at the repair shop and fixing whatever automobile they'd let me get my hands on. Then came the riding. I could ride my bike, knowing whether or not everything was working for sure.

But now I wasn't riding. Oh no. I was standing still with a electric guitar strapped around my shoulder about to play one of my favorite songs. Most wouldn't know the song since, it being kpop, was originally sung in Korean and I was only translating it to English.

* After moving the mic down to my height, I began to play the first few chords. The school band waiting for their cue. I didn't rush the chords and tried to keep my breath even as I leaned toward the mic. I knew the words by heart, Korean and English, yet no matter what I was still nervous. The reason why? I'll never know...Here goes nothing...

 

Authors pov:

Without thinking she let her voice mix with the music as she began to sing. Her voice was high and powerful, yet soft and sweet. It wowed everyone in the crowd, including her father. But not only did she make her family fall in love with her voice. She made a staff member of one of the most famous companies fall as well. She, the staff member, had been sitting with her niece as she waited for her other niece to begin her violin piece that was supposed to come on after Gren. 

Without any special reason, braver than a rocket...

The staff member stared in shock at the girl as she recognized it to be Jaejoong's song "9+1#". Her voice fit perfectly with the music but yet added its own special spin on the piece. The staff member who was expected to scout a foreign girl for the newest girl group their company planned to make had just found the perfect main vocal.

I said everything I had up until yesterday....

She was perfect for the job. Considering that not only could she sing, she could play guitar, and most importantly knew and possibly liked Kpop. The staff member hoped she had some dance experience, that would make her more than the perfect choice. Little did Gren know however that her life was about to change...

In the exact moment the staff member concluded her decision she belted out the chorus.

Look straight ahead, look for the light of salvation.

Even if this faintly gone sacrifice is pale.

So you can follow the resurrection of the soul.

Welcome member number 1.

 

-Hope you enjoyed!!!!! I chose 9+1# cause its rock and roll and well it just kind of fits Grens attitude.

Also its a major vocal and Gren is all about being the power vocal.

SO THIS IS HOW GREN GOT CASTED YOU'RE WELCOME LESSA IS NEXT AND SPOILER ALERT:

HER OLDER BROTHER IS A SNEAKY SNEAKY GEGE!!!! Well toodles~ lots of love xoxo