Meet Rina

We Are The Fates!

 

Rina laughed, the sound filling the foggy air. Her friends smiled at her as they busied themselves with trying to make her wear the headphones. When she finally surrendered, letting them put them on her music filled her ears. It was one that she recognized and knew very well. 

Who could forget CL's MTBD? 

She rolled her eyes playfully then started rapping along.

Karma karma karma is looking for you.

What you gonna do?

Huh?

Mind shock

The words rolled easily of her tongue. She didn't stop there though. As the Korean parts Staffordshire easily rapped along, even doing a few hand motions, not noticing the attention she was gaining. 

Eventually when the beat changed she danced slightly, only doing subtle pops, then laughed as the song ended. She bowed cheesily and blew kisses playfully. Her and her friends laughed and started talking once again, completely dismissing the thoughts of Rina's previous rapping from their minds.

That was until a few staff members stopped them. They had witnessed the whole performance and were very impressed. The group only needed one more member. And here she was, on the downtown streets of London. 

After introductions they took profile shots of her, gave her their card, and as quickly as they came they left. 

It wasn't that they expected a call so soon, but they did expect a call. 

The CEO of the company happily piled up the threes photos. A headshot of Gren in her punk rock makeup from the talent show, Lessa barefaced and with her glasses on, then finally Rina with her mass of curly hair and light makeup. 

All of them different, all of them unique but relatable. All of them with their own talents and stories. But most of all, how they weirdly seemed to fit together perfectly...it's almost as if it was fate.