Unexpected date with 2 boys

Heartful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys!!! Thnx so much for the subbies, comments, and upvotes!!!!!! Sorry for the late update!!!!!! Enjoy~

I frowned, annoyed, as I felt the blinding sun rays on my face. The clock sounded signaling that the time was 10:00 am.

Thump!

        "Ugghh”, I groaned as I groggily lifted myself up from my face plant on the floor. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in a sitting position. I blinked as I saw the comforter on top of me.

Wait, why was I sleep in the couch? I sat there for a second, as the pat day’s events rushed to me like water. I sat up straighter, suddenly more alert. Sehun and Luhan!!!! I struggled to stand up, only to fall face-first on the floor, tangled in the blankets.

   Ugh, why does everything have to happen to me!  I untangled myself out of the blankets and was about to sprint upstairs when a flash of yellow color caught the corner of my eye. I turned to see a sticky note on the coffee table. I leaned closer, curious, and squinted.

 

“Anneyong Sooyoung-ah! Mianhae for leaving without notice, but you were sleeping really peacefully, and I didn’t want to wake you up! Thank you for letting us stay over!

-Luhan:D

P.S. Sehun is too shy to say it, but he’s thankful too!!!!:D

 

I chuckled at the line that was crossed out, presumably by Sehun. I ruffled my hair, yawning, and stooped down, gathering the blanket into a bundle in my arms. I threw a quick look around the living room to make sure everything was in order before going upstairs.

After a long, hot, and extremely refreshing shower, I decided to dress in a casual outfit. I was planning to go and explore Seoul, since I had school tomorrow.

I knew that my dad had already taken care of the school necessities (after receiving a neatly packed package of school supplies and the neat uniform that looked untouchable, like seriously I was scared to even let a speck of dust on it).

I decided to dress up in this:

 

 

I put on very minimal makeup; powder, a clear lip gloss, and eye shadow from the palette. 

 

I grabbed my phone and stuffed it inside the purse. I paused as a sudden thought hit me. Oh, I forgot to ask for Sehun’s and Luhan’s number. I shrugged. Whatever, it would’ve been weird if I asked for it anyway.

 I thought thinking back to Sehun's “You’re just like any other girl” remark.  I shook my head at his mysteriousness (which by the way, if I haven’t told you was creepy) and marched down the stairs.

I pushed open the door to greet the blinding sun of Seoul and the light breeze. Perfect, nothing could ruin this perfect day. Oh, how wrong I would be. I trotted down the steps, giddy, as I decided to walk instead of contaminating the atmosphere of the poisonous carbon monoxide.

Wait, aren’t I still doing that when I take the bus? I shook my head at my silliness and continued on my way.

I was about to start walking down the street when the door of Sehun’s and Luhan’s house swung open, revealing the two brothers arguing about something, face to face. 

I raised my eyebrows as Sehun towered over Luhan, clearly having the upper hand of the fight. Luhan eyes widen when he notices me out of the corner of his eye.  He quickly shoves Sehun away and straightens his shirt, grinning sheepishly at me.

Sehun stumbles and balances himself by gripping onto the door frame, confused at the elder’s actions. He turns and sees me, a frown carving its way on his face. Luhan comes bounding the driveway and latches onto my arm, before I could comprehend anything.

“Anneyong Sooyoung-ah! Where are you going?” He smiles blindingly at me.

“Errr.”  I wrench my arm away from his deathly grip.

He pouts and looks at me with a kicked puppy look, to which I melt inside, but I don’t show. Sehun comes slowly behind, clearly taking his own sweet time. 

“Hyung asked you a question.” Sehun’s cold voice cuts through my happiness like a blade. 

I glare at him as Luhan scolds him for being so rude.

“Yah! Be nice,” Luhan whacks the side of Sehun’s arm.

“For your information, Luhan, I was just going to explore Seoul because I’m new here.” I answered smoothly, not looking at Sehun.

“Jinjja!?” Luhan asked.

I nodded my head.

He broke out into a wide grin. “I shall lead you then! It’s only proper that a gentleman helps the milady”. He winks at me causing me to blush slightly.

“Arraseo.” I say in small voice. Smiling, Luhan grips my wrist and leads me to his car.


“Wait! Hyung what about me!?” Sehun shouts from behind us. Luhan pauses and turns around, with a cocky smile on his face.

“What about you?”

Sehun shows a shocked face which quickly gets replaced with an impassive one. “Nothing”, he mumbles.

Luhan laughs lightly and says, “Yah, get in the car.”

Sehun’s face lights up and he happily skips to the car.

I laugh quietly and shake my head at his childish antics.

Luhan smiles and mutters, “That kid.”

I smile as I slip into the front seat of his BMW 435i, from the 4 series coupe of 2014. (Yes I happen to know a lot about cars since I, myself, had a collection from my dad’s birthday gifts).

 

I look up as Luhan opens the driver’s door and pokes his head inside.

“I’ll be back, arraseo? I need to lock the front door.”

I nodded and he quickly slammed the door and fast walked to the door.

I click my seatbelt and turn around to see Sehun struggling with his belt.

“Do you need help?” I asked, while reaching over to help him, when he smacked my hand away with a cold glare.


“I don’t need any help, especially from you.” His icy voice hurt me a little inside, but I didn’t show anything.

“Let’s go!”  A cheerful voice cut the tension between us.


I withdrew my hand as Luhan bounced into the car. I smiled at him and pushed Sehun’s words to the back of my mind.

Why is Sehun so mean to me? I huffed and looked out the window, pouting.

“Aigoo, Sooyoung-ah, so cute.” Luhan reached over to pinch my cheeks, causing me to blush. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sehun’s gaze hardening, whether for jealousy or hatred I did not know. Probably hatred.

“Let’s go to the Yeouido Hangang park, arraseo?” Luhan asked, not taking his eyes of the road.

I nodded and Sehun let out an audible, “Yes.”

 

-15 min later-

 

We reached there in 15 minutes. I was ready to jump out of the car even before Luhan parked the car; it’s been a long time since I had been anywhere close to any water park.

 

Flashback

“Appa!” A 7-year old   Sooyoung waddled, soaked thoroughly from the water, towards her father to which her father responded by scooping her up and throwing her in the air, much to her delight.

“Uwwahh!” Sooyoung squealed as she fell into her father’s arms.

She giggled as her father cuddled her, rubbing her nose with his. “APPA!!”

Her father looked alarmed at her shouts and quickly checked her for any bruises. “Waeyo!? Kwenchana!?Does something hurt?!” He asked worriedly, concern crossing his face.

Sooyoung giggled again. “Aniyo appa, SARANGHAE!”

Her father visibly sighed with relief and smiled lovingly at her. “Saranghae Sooyoung-ah.” He le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter