100 Days

Artificial Love

100 Days.

That’s all that Tao had to make sure that his plan ran smoothly, it would be Joanne's birthday on the 16th of August and so he had to have him ready by then. Although he still harboured very deep feelings for her, Tao knew that the only one with whom she would ever be happy was Chanyeol. Faulty, smiley, cheerful Chanyeol.

And so that’s exactly what he would give her. He would have to get everything exactly right of course, down to the small glitch every time he smiled. And so he knew that time was of the essence. Tao got to work on his plan the very next day after Chanyeol was so brutally taken away, calling up the only person who would be able to help him. Kim Junmyeon or ‘Suho’ as he was known to his friends, was known for his kind ways and, being one of Tao’s closest friends he was more than willing to help him. As well as being nice, Suho also had impressive contacts all over the world and this was one of the main reasons for Tao turning to him.

Actually it was because of Suho that Tao has found out about the Boyfriend Store in the first place. It was just a joke to be honest and he couldn’t in any way blame his friend for the disastrous events that happened because of the harmless-looking catalogue, however after Tao had explained his situation, Suho couldn’t help but feel guilty. And so, this is how the both of them ended up inside the impressive-looking infrastructure that was the main assembling unit for the Boyfriend Store in Incheon.

They had called in advance and the manager, being one of Suho’s many connections, allowed them in personally. Suho had been swift in his actions, calling the store up immediately to ensure the protection of the robot once known as Chanyeol, but who now was simply CH818. Once they were inside the factory, the manager left them in the care of one of his most trusted employees, Zhang Yixing, or Lay. He was very helpful and immediately led them towards a small room in the back where the robot was being held. He looked a mess and Tao had to excuse himself after looking at the mangled body, it reminded him too much of Kris.

D-99

  


A.N: So this is it for the first chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed that! Please comment and subscribe. I promise to update again soon. What do you think is going to happen?