Sleeping Together?!

Do You Love Me?

     I just furiously stared at a place.

     "Shinji-ah, calm down. Let's just do what the adults say for now," Kwangmin broke the silence.

     "Is this a problem to be calmed down?!" I yelled at Kwangmin for his answers. "I, have to get married at such young age plus it just had to be Youngmin!"

     "Hey! Who wants to-" Youngmin tried to say but got cut off by me.

     "Ugh!!" I yelled in frustration and punched the hard, concrete wall. My hand were bleeding just like how my other hand was. Inside me was screaming in pain but I was way too mad to scream right now.

     "Shinji," Minwoo said and grabbed my arm as I was about to punch again. I shook him off then walk away.

Kwangmin's POV

     "Hyung, what should we do," I asked Youngmin hyung. "I have a feeling shes even going to commit a suicide, if she keeps acting like this."

     No one replied.

     "I don't think they could do anything," Minwoo said.

     "I feel bad for Shinji." I asked looking down.

     "Well I guess this is her fate. Just let her be," Minwoo said looking down too.

     "I'm gonna go look for Shinji," I said. Then Minwoo followed me too.

Youngmin's POV

     Fate? Shinji marrying me is a fate? What kind of fate is that?!

     My parents are so annoying at times. But this is far beyond the line, me marrying Shinji? And Shinji doesn't even like me, and I dont like her. God! Damn it! This is just so frustrating!

Shinji's POV

     As I went to the hallway there were people looking at me and whispering about something. Probably my hand. But then I heard something.

     "Her? She's getting married to Youngmin?"

     I stopped, my eyes widen. Did she just say what I think I heard? I quickly looked around to see who said. Then a group of girls came up to me.

     "Shinji? You're getting married to Youngmin?" a girl asked me with her friends in a bad attitude.

     "Where the hell did you hear that from?" I asked them furiously.

     "Oh I don't know, everyone was talking about it in school," one of the girl said and smirked at me.

     The whole school knows? God, my life. "Get lost," I said quietly.

     "What? What did you say?" the girl asked me half teasing me. I smirked at that. Funny, how they dare to act like that in front of me.

     I slowly walked up to the girl and said," I.. said.. GET LOST!!" Then I punched the wall like a few cm next to her face. Her eyes widen. "You still can't hear me? I said get the out of my sight!" Then they all ran away.

     God, people these days are so annoying. I started walking down the hall to the school park. I sat on a bench and closed my eyes. Then I felt someone sit right next to me. I looked up to see Kwangmin. I didn't say anything nor did he. Then he took my wounded hand and started curing it. I looked at him then took my hand away from his.

     "Cmon Shinji, you need to get this cured," Kwangmin said and took my hand again and started curing it.

     Kwangmin was so nice. He was always nice. I'm sorry, I was being mean to you earlier, Kwangmin...

     "Done!" Kwangmin said with a smille. I then just hugged him, I dont know why. I just needed a hug.

     "Um, Shinji?" Kwangmin said a little surprised.

     "Sorry, and thanks," I said and a tear ran down my cheek.

     "Its okay," Kwangmin said and patted my back. I started crying.

     "Kwangmin.. you are so.. nice..." I said between sobs.

      "Thanks," he said and patted my back again.

     "Why.. does.. my life.. have to be.. like this?.." I said between sobs again.

     "I don't know. Maybe its fate," Kwangmin said trying to comfort me.

     "Fate my . Marrying to Youngmin is the same thing as going to hell," I said as I pulled away from Kwangmin. Kwanmgin chuckled when he heard that. I kinda grinned a little at the sight of that.

     "C'mon Shinji, let's go to class now," Kwangmin said.

     "Okay," I said and grabbed Kwangmin's hand and started walking to our class.

     After school, I went to Kwangmin's place with Minwoo and Youngmin.

     Mrs. Jo greeted us. I put on a fake smile and greeted her back.

     Then we went to the living room and talked in there. Then we watched some movies. But in the middle of a movie I fell asleep, I was so tired and stressed from all the things happening in my life.

Kwangmin's POV

     I looked at Shinji, I noticed she was sleeping. I didn't bother to wake her up after the movie because she seemed so tired.

     "Oh, Shinji is sleeping," my mom said.

     "Yeah," I said and Minwoo and Youngmin turned to looke at Shinji sleeping.

     "Well then I'll tell her parent that she'll be sleeping over," my mom said. "Let Shinji sleep with Youngmin today, since shes going to be Youngmin's fiance."

     Our eyes widen. 

     "What?" me and Minwoo said.

     "Do we have to share the room?" Youngmin asked quietly.

     "Of course!" my mom exclaimed. Then our jaws dropped. Then my mom went out of the living room.

     "Whatev, I'm not sleeping with her," Youngmin said.

     "At least let her sleep in your bed," Minwoo said. Then Youngmin glared at Minwoo but he gave up.

     "Fine, I'll sleep in the living room," Youngmin said and carried Shinji to his room. Then Minwoo left and I went to my room to go to sleep.

Youngmin's POV

     "God shes so heavy," I murmered.

     I went to my room and layed her on my bed and tucked her in. I noticed that she wasn't sleeping happy because of the frown on her face. Then a streak of tear ran down on her cheek. I was kinda worried but I just turned to go out. But then I heard her say something.

     "Dont.. go....." she said with her hand up to me.

     My eyes widen. What did she say to me?

     "Please.. dont leave.. me.. here," she said again as another tear came down.

     Without thinking I just quickly grabbed her hand then she began to relax. Whats with her? Having a bad dream or something?

     I was getting really tired after holding her hand for a long time. So I tried releasing her hand but she grabbed it tighter. After finally letting go of her hand I looked up to see her face. There was a frown. So I holded her hand and her frown dissappered. What's with her? Ugh, I'm so tired.

     Okay, I can't stand this anymore. I climbed on the bed and layed next to her. I tucked myself in and holded her hand again. Ugh, Shinji you better pay for this. Then I went to sleep. Somehow today I fell alseep more deeply.