Still Angry

Do You Love Me?

     Next morning I woke up and did my morning routines. I didn't talk at all or say anything to my parents. I was mad at them. I had the bodyguards following me when I left the house going to school.

     "Get lost," I said in a scary tone. They kinda got scared but still didn't get out of my sight.

     "Miss, we have to-," one of them tried to say. But then I punched them in the stomach and kicked and stuff. Few secondes later they were on the ground in pain.

     "I told you to get lost," I said. Pshh, weaklings. Then someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around to see Kwangmin. Youngmin and Minwoo was right behind him.

     "I um, saw you what you did to your bodyguards," Kwangmin tried to say. I just looked at him and shurgged his hands off my shoulder and just walked to school silently.

     I heard to guys yelling my name again once I got to school. It got super annoying.

     "Shut the hell up!! God, what's your ing problem yelling my name everyday at school?!!! Doesn't it get annoying?!!!!!" I yelled making everyone stop screaming and looking at me. Even Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo got surprised. I just walked to my class, finally having a quiet time

Minwoo's POV

     Why is she so mad today?

     "Kwangmin-ah, what happened?" I asked Kwangmin as we entered the class.

     "Oh, um, Shinji and Youngmin are forced a marriage. And apparently Shinji hate Youngmin but they have to get married so I guess shes super mad or angry," Kwangmin told me. My jaw dropped.

     "What? Married to Youngmin?" I said with my eyes wide open.

     "I know right? And yeah like yesterday she got so mad she kept on punching the sand bag till her knuckles bleeded," Kwangmin said. Oh that explains why there was wounds on her knuckles

Shinji's POV

     Ugh, class is so boring. I stood up and kicked my desk and started walking to the door.

     "Yah Lee Shinji! What are you doing?!" the teacher yelled. I didn't care I just walked straight towards the door. I could kinda see Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo staring at me. I went to our secret hide out place. It was on the top of the school.

     "It so quiet here," I finally opened my mouth after hours. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. Then I heard a loud noise. I opened my eyes and yelled

     "Shut the up!!" Then I saw that it was Kwangmin and Minwoo. I calmed myself down.

     "Hey Shinji, I heard about your marriage," Minwoo said.

     I grabbed his collar and pulled him in, "Don't even mention." Then I let him go.

     "Hey Shinji, do you want to battle?" Kwangmin asked trying to make my anger go away. But I ignored him. But he kept on light punching me on the arm, it made me annoying. So on one of the punch, I grabbed his hand and twisted it back. Making him say I give up.

     "Okay, now let's do an actual one," Kwangmin said as he got into his fighting pose.

     I gladly took it this time and got into my fighting pose. I let out a scream and started attacking him. He dodged most of it but got punched in the chest plenty of times. After doing defense for a long time he started attacking too. I dodged most of it. He hit me a few times but I didn't care. On one of the punch I grabbed it and twisted then bent down and pulled him back making him roll on my back to land on the floor behind me.

     "Ahh.." Kwangmin said as he got up.

     "You okay'?" I asked him.

     "I dont know," Kwangmin said as he checked out his wounds on his face and stuff.

     "Shinji, you got hurt too," Minwoo said as he touched my wound on my lips then I winced. He quickly got our first aid kit we kept here and cured me. I took it from him and started curing Kwangmin.

     "Thanks, Kwangmin," I said as I tried to cure his wound on his lips and he winced in pain.

     "Opps, sorry," I said and did it more carefully.

     "It's okay," Kwangmin said. After I was done I saw Youngmin walk in. Seeing of him made me mad.

     "Hey Youngmin," Minwoo said. But Kwangmin just looked at me and Youngmin nervously.

     "There you guys were, I was looking all over for you guys," Youngmin said.

     "Oh really?" Kwangmin said nervously looking back and me and him. I didn't say anything but just glare at Youngmin. Minwoo finally noticed and got nervous like Kwangmin too.

     "Stop glaring at me," Youngmin said to me. "I know how you feel, but you gotta think how I feel too. I feel exactly like you, Shinji. But you gotta stop this thing, its only gonna make it worse."

     I smirked. Since when did he talked like this and stuff. I rolled my eyes and looked at the other direction. Then someone grabbed my wrist making me turn around. It was Youngmin he was looking a bit mad at me.

     "Stop," Youngmin said.

     "Stop what?" I asked glaring at him.

     "This thing with glaring and being angry," Youngmin said. "Its not like i like this or anything."

     "WHy do you care? You've never cared about anything so don't care about me," I said cooley while still glaring at him.

     "SHinji, stop, really. We've gotta be more mature as stuffs turn out like this," Youngmin tried to say again.

     Okay, hes getting really annoying now.

     "I said get lost!!" I yelled and punched him in stomach with my other free hand. He let go of my hand and clutched his stomach.

     "Ahh.. No need to use violence," Youngmin said. "Kwangmin, I tried and it didn't work. So I'm out of this now," Youngmin said as he looked at Kwangmin then sat in his corner and stayed quiet.

    "Shinji, you didn't have to punch him," Kwangmin said looking at me nervously.

    "He wouldn't listen to me," i said.

    "Okay whatev, we need to get this thing settled," Minwoo said cutting me off. And we just stared at each other. Me, in a mad way. Youngmin in a whatever way. Kwangmin in a nervous and worried way. And Minwoo in a serious and nervous way.

     How are you going to settle this?!