Me and Kwagmin's Secret

Do You Love Me?

     BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

     BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

     I shut my alarm clock off and woke up. Ugh, time for school. I sat up and went to the bathroom. I did my bathroom routines and went out to get dressed. I wore my uniform and my hair sylist and my make up artist did my hair and make up. I thanked them as I went out the dining room to eat. I ate some cereals and went outside to walk to school. Then I noticed the bodyguards following me.

     "Can I please walk alone?" I asked them.

     "Sorry miss, but its our duty to follow you everywhere and keep you safe," one of them reply.

     "I could take care of my self," I said

     "Well," one of them tried to say.

     "Whatever, just don't get in my sight," I said and started walking.

     As I entered the gate, the boys started yelling my name and stuff. Gosh, why are they so annoying?
 I went to my classroom and sat in my seat.

     "Annoying huh?" my best friend, Minwoo asked me.

     "Yeah, so much," I said.

     Then Youngmin and Kwangmin walked in, then the girls screaming like crazy.

     "Gosh, they're so annoying," I said covering my ear.

     "Yeah, I know," Minwoo said.

     "Hey Shinji," Kwangming said with a smile.

     "Hey," I said.

     Then I saw Youngmin, as always he never talks to me or at anyone. So I punched him in the arms and said, "Dude, a simple hello would've been appreciated."

     Youngmin stared at me. "Why would I?"

     "Psh, never mind," I said and started talking to Minwoo and Kwangmin.

     After school ended I decided to go to Kwangmin's house with Minwoo.

     I rang the doorbell.

     "Oh hi guys," Kwangmin and Youngmin's mother answered. "Come in."

     "Thank you Mrs. Jo," I said as I came in and took off my shoe.

     The three of us went to Kwangmin's room and hung out there.

     "So, Kwangmin, I heard you got a new girlfriend," I said poking on his arm.

     "Well, actually, I didn't get her yet, I just like her," Kwangmin said shyly.

     "Oh, well that ," I said. "I'll help you win that girl."

     "Really? Thanks!" he said and started hugging me. Then the door opened and Youngmin came in and stared at me and Kwangmin.

     "What the hell are you guys doing?" Youngmin asked us.

     "It's called being and good friend!" I said and sticked my tongue out.

     "Whatev," he said. "Oh yeah, Minwoo can you come to my room for a sec, I need help on something."

    "Sure," Minwoo said and left.

     Then me and Kwangmin started talking about his crush. Then I got an idea.

     "Hey Kwangmin, what if we act as if we were going out to make her jealous?" I said.

      "Are you sure that'll work?" Kwangmin asked nervously.

     "Yeah, you said that you think she likes you but she also has a boyfriend, right? So all we have to do is make her come for you, which all you have to do is make her jelous," I said with a smile. "Oh, I'm such genious."

     "Yeah, you're right. We should do that," Kwangmin said. "Okay from now on, when my crush around we start acting like couples.

     "Actually do you want to do something more fun?" I asked with a grin.

     "Sure, but what is it?" Kwangmin asked.

     "Why don't we act like were couples the whole time except when were alone," I said. "It'll be so funny, I wonder how Minwoo will react."

     I laughed as Kwangmin laughed too, "Yeah, let's do that. It'll be funny."

     "Okay," I said. And right when Minwoo opened the door I quickly linked arms with Kwangmin and said, "You're so cute, babe." Kwangmin got surprised for a minute but he knew I was acting so he acted with me.

     I saw Minwoo with his eyes wide.

     "Oh, hey Minwoo, youre back," I said and welcomed him in.

    "Did you just call Kwangmin, a babe?" Minwoo asked me in shock.

     "Yeah," I said and looked at Kwangmin and smiled, he smiled back.

     "When did all this happen?" he asked.

      "You'll never know," I said and smiled.