Frozen in Time

Bundle of Love Strings

Frozen in Time

(feat. Sunmi & GOT7's Jackson Wang)

"I'm stuck in the frozen time”

 

 

You’re standing here before me, beautiful as ever. Your hip is full as well as your torso, the design compliments your figure and provides you with the confidence of exquisite appeal. You’re shivering from nervousness but I can still see the love and passion in your eyes.

 

“I, Lee Sunmi, take you, Wang Jackson, to be my friend, my lover, and partner in life. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as sorrow. I promised to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you as long as we both shall live.”

 

It took all my willpower to not ruin the ceremony by kissing you right there and then.

 

“Do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?” asked the pastor.

 

“I do.” came your reply without any hint of hesitancy.

 

“Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss-”

 

Without allowing the pastor to finish his last words, I pull you into a prolong kiss ignoring the cheers emitting from our families and friends. As I break away from your luscious lips the cheering becomes more deafen. With a scowl planted on my face, I turn to the groomsmen in annoyance but a faint smile finds its way to my lips when I'm faced with their sincere smiles and joyous congratulations. Turning towards the bridesmaids, I was stunned by the water droplets that escaped the tear ducts of Wonder Girls noonas' eyes but I was more overwhelmed at their acceptance towards this wedding. Though I am lacking in many aspects, they overlooked my flaws and entrusted their sister into my hands. Along with their trust and blessings, I promise with my life to protect you from any harm and offer the antidote to stress, illness, and sorrow.

 

Slightly placing my hands above your baby bump, I mentally thanked God for being generous with me in this lifetime. I was exhausted with the world but He gave me a reason to wake up each morning with a smile. I won't be anxious. I won't be impatient. I won't be greedy. Because I was given an ordinary love where the tenderness and affection that fills my brain also flows through my heart. I am grateful. Thank you. 

 

Today marks the beginning of our beautiful journey together and I want to savor this moment forever by freezing time, just you and me, frozen in time.


Banner from isnotcomic-say-a & saemykia


I apologize if this update was disappointing! The story is actually longer with a sad ending but I decided to cut it short and give the two their happily ever after. If anyone is interested in reading the full story then let me know by commenting! Thank you for reading!