road trip

Surprise Me

A/n: Sorry this took so long. I wasn’t able to actually watch Infinite during DKFC in Manila but hey~ I was able to watch Infinite at OGS lol irrelevant info but I kind of wanted to add it in because during their visit, I was just starting to like Infinite and their leader~ I was a bit crest fallen that I am unable to watch them (and UKISS) back then but hhahah I was able to watch OGS Manila~ tralalalaala

----

“Philippines?” Soojin asked as he looked at Sunggyu through the mirror.

“yes noona, we have a concert to do with EXO, UKISS, SNSD and a lot more idols.” He replied.

‘Great , Chie will accompany you, Minah too.” She said and Sunggyu frowned.

“What about me? Who will be my stylist huh?” He pouted cutely but stopped when he heard a soft chuckle. “Onew!” He squealed (unmanly to be honest) and hugged the leader.

“Yes it’s me HamGyu” Onew said while laughing. “I heard you’re going to have a concert with SNSD and EXO.” Onew stated and Sunggyu nodded.

“Yeah, dream kpop concert in the Philippines. It’s my first time there.” He said and Onew nodded.

“Been there once, great reception from fans.” He uttered then took a seat. “So Soojin noona, why aren’t you going with them?” He asked and Soojin rested his hand on her waist.

“I am packed with Super Junior M’s comeback, those babies are really special you know, so I have to send two of my girls. I am a very busy.” She replied as she called in Minah and Chie. “You two are going with Infinite to the Philippines okay.” She instructed and Chie was overly delighted.

“Oh my gosh I’m going back home!” She uttered in delight.

“You’re from there?” the two asked.

“Yes!” She chirped and Sunggyu grinned at her.

“you should talk to Dongwoo, he’s been like a major fanboy for your country.” He revealed and Chie nodded.

“We already talk a lot about it, he’s my Chingu” Chie replied and then excused herself to attend to SISTAR who was getting their nails done.

“so I am to supervise her?” Minah asked.

“No, you are to watch over her, besides you can spazz together.” Soojin said and Minah was hugging he eonnie tightly before dashing towards her set of clients.

“Weird bunch you have noona.” Sunggyu said but Soojin just smiled at him.

“They are just like every other fangirls Gyu.” She said then turned to Onew. “So what about you my tofu?” she asked and the male smiled at her.

‘I’ll be going on a vacation for a couple of days.” Onew informed him. “There’s this TV special we’re doing and I’ll be travelling to Thailand.” He uttered and Sunggyu nodded.

“seems nice.” They heard another voice and they looked up to see Henry walking to the other seat next to Sunggyu.

‘Oh my gosh my 89liners are complete, is wookie with you?” Soojin asked and Henry shook his head.

“Hyung has schedules so I came alone.” He replied and Soojin called in Minah.

“Help me will you? And is Chie already done with SIStar?” She asked and Minah nodded and called for Chie.

The two walked in bowed to the three idols, Henry standing to great them and shook their hands.

“Oh Chie? Is she?” Henry asked as he looked at the other 2 who nodded.

“She’s from the Philippines by the way.” Sunggyu stated and Henry grinned at her.

“Oh so you’re part of the LAUdest huh?” He stated and Chie nodded.

“Of course!” She replied.

“Oh Minah-ssi am I right?” He said and Minah was start struck that Chie has to nudge the eonnie.

“Oh yes.” She said, blushing slightly.

“She’s coming with me Henry so she won’t be in your team.” Sunggyu shouted while Onew laughed.

“Soojin noona,” Henry turned to the stylist and shook her head.

“She needs to be with Infinite. But I heard you have a Solo coming up right?” Soojin asked and Henry nodded. “I’ll let her in your team then.” She said and Henry smiled widely then ran to hug the stylist. “okay okay, now get your on that chair and let Minah do your hair.” Soojin said in between giggles.

Sunggyu and Onew eyed Henry who was all smiles at the two. “Well, a solo album huh?” Sunggyu asked and Henry nodded. ‘I guess Onew needs to release one soon.” Sunggyu joked and Onew thought for a while then nodded.

‘Why not? I am popular anyway.” Onew replied and the two (hamsters) idols laughed hysterically.

----

“Philippines!” Chie was happy to go back to her homeland. She then walked with Minah behind the idols that they were tasked to groom for the pressconference happening in the evening. They hurried to their hotel and after freshening up; they hurried to work on the 5 males who were excited to be on the tropical country for the first time.

“I can’t believe Dongwoo isn’t here aish.” Chie muttered as she styled Woohyun’s hair.

“I am here in front of you Chie, why are you looking for DongWoo hyung?” He said and Chie gagged at him.

“Because Dongwoo isn’t as greasy as you and mind you, it’s noona Nam Woohyun-ssi.” She said in a teasing tone which made Woohyun laugh.

“You are like a month and a half older Chie, we are practically chingu.” Woohyun replied.

“yeah yeah, get your act together or else I’ll call Key.” Chie stated and Woohyun glared at her.

“meany!” Woohyun retreated and Chie smiled triumphantly. “Dongwoo hyung and Hoya will be here later, they just need to finish their scheduled performance in MuBank.” Woohyun informed her.

‘I know Woohyun, I know.” She replied and made him close his eyes as she applied some bb cream.

“Noona!” Myungsoo said with aegyo as he plopped down on the chair next to Sunggyu.

“Stop being a kitten Myung, I am busy with Sunggyu’s eyeliner.” Minah replied and Myungsoo glared at her. “Please Myungsoo, you do know how hard it is to put eyeliner on these tiny eyes.” Minah gave him a look and Myugnsoo sighed before smiling sheepishly.

“Okay I’ll stop whining but you better make Sunggyu hyung hot or else!” Myungsoo uttered and Minah laughed at the younger.

“I’ll make you drool Kim Myungsoo.” Minah took the challenge.

“can you guys stop bickering and just finish the damn eyeliner?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo rested his head on the elder’s chest. “What do you want Myung?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo rubbed his fuzzy hair on the leader’s shirt.

“pet me hyung.” Myungsoo uttered and Minah laughed at his statement.

“If you two want a quick one, oh please do it in the bathroom.” Minah uttered and the two blushed scarlet.

“Yah you dirty minded stylist!” Sunggyu scowled before patting the younger’s head, Myungsoo was practically purring in delight.

“Thanks hyung~” Myungsoo smiled at him then dashed towards the other side of the room to God only knows where.

“Oh my gosh Gyu!!! Oh my gosh oh my gosh!” Minah was hyperventilating which made Sunggyu roll his eyes. “Oh my gosh!” She continued.

“Minah Please finish the damn eye liner, you still need to straighten Myungsoo’s excuse for a hair. That broom head needs a thousand years before it straightens.” Sunggyu exaggerated.

“I heard that hyung!” Myungsoo shouted from his place and it made Minah spazz over her OTP more.

---

a/n: well that was a bit crappy hahaha