Promotions

Surprise Me

a/N: well updates for this is going rather slowly primarily because I have a lot of backlog works that I needed to finish and I was engrossed in making molded chocolates (yummy.)

and then I was surfing at YT the other day and I came across a video of Gyu and Donghyun’s slight interaction at Music bank. Lol that literally made me jump wahahahah I love it when my favorite groups and members just have interactions

---

Sunggyu sighed as he waited inside the room with just stylists and his manager around. Due to boredom, he decided to roam around the station, stopping at a room where a familiar group was assigned. He knocked and a manager answered it. He looked at Sunggyu who bowed and asked for the leader.

“He’s having his hair done, but please come in.” The manager said as he led Sunggyu towards Donghyun who was having his hair styled by Soojin.

“Oh my dear hamster, missed me?” Soojin joked and Sunggyu glared at him.

“I was bored being alone in there.” Sunggyu answered and Soojin laughed at him.

“Hi Gyu!” Donghyun greeted through the mirror.

“Hi Donghyun.” He said with a soft smile.

“Aren’t Infinite coming to support you?” He asked and Sunggyu nodded then shook his head.

“They came earlier during pre-recording but left after. I think they have other schedules.” Sunggyu said and Donghyun nodded in understanding.

“The broadcast is in another hour. Oh, we have that backstage part later!” Donghyun said and Sunggyu nodded. “By the way, that red is good on you.” Donghyun complimented and Sunggyu chuckled and muttered a soft thanks.

“Soojin eonnie, Minwoo’s hair is a bit messed up.” Minah informed her sunbae and Soojin told her to take care of it.

“Minah!” Sunggyu shouted and the girl was startled but smiled as she saw Sunggyu.

“Yah don’t scare me!” She said then laughed as he gave her a hug.

“After your Solo promotions we are going to work together again with your comeback.” Minah informed him and Sunggyu nodded.

“Yeah, looking forward to it.” Sunggyu said then waved as Minah disappeared somewhere to fix the maknae’s hair.

“So what would be Infinite’s them be?” Donghyun asked and Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders.

‘Something manly I guess, sort of like Be mine in the line of that.” Sunggyu answered.

“Are you keeping the red?” Donghyun asked and Soojin answered for him.

“He’s going soft brown.” Soojin said with a smile and Sunggyu liked that idea.

“At least it’s not too eye catching as this red.” He said and Soojin chuckled. “Why noona?” He asked and Soojin grinned at him.

“You’ll look like a hamster with brown hair!” Soojin laughed hard and that eventually made Gyu pout and puff his cheeks.

Donghyun laughed with her and then stood from his chair and dragged Sunggyu out towards the backstage setup. “Jeongmin let’s go!” He yelled and the member followed with Chie following after the younger.

“Yah Jeongmin your hair!” She said as she tried to catch up with the boy. “Yah don’t make me run I am wearing 4 in heels damn it!” She shouted and on cue, she tripped on some cables. She closed her eyes and waited for the pain but none came.

“Are you okay?” Donghyun asked and Chie hurriedly stood and bowed at him.

‘Yeah, thank you DOnghyun-ssi” She said and Sunggyu looked at her and decided to .

‘You call me oppa so why not call Donghyun oppa too?” Sunggyu asked and Chie looked at him with wide eyes.

‘Well, it’s okay for me. Please call me oppa.” Donghyun said and Chie nodded. ‘Try it.” Donghyun urged and Chie took a deep breath and spoke.

“Donghyun-oppa.” She said and DOnghyun smiled at her.

“That wasn’t so hard. Okay, let’s go?” He asked and Chie nodded then trailed after the idols.

Just before they go live, she fixed Jeongmin’s hair and powdered the idol’s oily nose. She then smiled at her work and stepped aside. She watched intently when she saw Myungsoo waving to her. She excused herself from the three and went towards the place where the 6 were waiting to surprise Sunggyu.

“You guys can’t go live without final touchups.” Chie said and checked each and every member before the camera started rolling.

“Be dorks okay!” Chie said then waved them off.

“Welcome to Music Bank I’m your special MC Boyfriend’s leader Donghyun.” Donghyun spoke.

‘And I am Boyfriend’s vocal Jeongmin.” Jeongmin introduced himself

“And we have an idol member turned solo artist, please welcome Infinite’s Leader Sunggyu!” Donghyun announced and Sunggyu stepped on the set.

“Hello everyone, I’m Sunggyu!” He said then Donghyun asked him the question..

“How does it feel to perform a solo artist?” Donghyun asked and Sunggyu happily answered.

“I was nervous but it felt great.

“So among the members of Infinite, who do you think is the best?” Donghyun asked again and Sunggyu thought for a while before answering.

“Me!” He said then chuckled.

‘Yah!” “What’s this?” They heard several voices and when Sunggyu turned around, he was surprised to see the members.

“I honestly thought it was Woohyun hyung who would have a solo debut first.” Myungsoo said and it made Sunggyu a bit hurt.

Woohyun sang a line and the members agreed to him.

“You didn’t really know that they were coming?” Donghyun asked and Sunggyu answered him truthfully.

“They came earlier but then left for schedules. I didn’t know they’ll come again.” Sunggyu said and they all laughed.

“Why don’t we watch our next performance” Jeongmin said and the video changed into a group’s performance.

“Yah you guys!” Sunggyu was really surprised about the sudden visit. “Thanks for coming it meant a lot to me!” Sunggyu chirped and the members were all hugging the leader.

“Myungsoo was whining to hyung so we returned to surprise you hyung.” Sungyeol said which earned a good punch in the arm from Myunsoo. “That hurts!” Sungyeol whined.

‘Yah, you guys wanted to watch too!” Myungsoo argued.

“But we didn’t whine.’ Sungjong deadpanned and Myungsoo huffed at him.

‘Thanks a lot Myung!” Sunggyu said then hugged the visual. Myungsoo’s lips crved into a wide smile and to the other members, he looked like a kitten being petted.

Sunggyu broke from the embrace and turned to the members. “After this, we’ll be preparing for a comeback so prepare yourselves; I am not going to give you mercy during practice!” He said and the group laughed a bit then nodded, they knew how Sunggyu becomes a true (ad not to mention scary) leader during practice.

----

a/n: There an update eonnie