Solo and WooKey

Surprise Me

a/n: well this will be a hurried post so it will be a bit short and fragmented and a whole lot of fail.
This will have no connection with the first chapter whatsoever XD
And timeline is so out so don’t even check the specifics XD I am just too lazy to actually research on the specifics. XD

----

Sunggyu wasn’t supposed to lead these boys but he was the oldest out of seven and management thought that it was logical so he did his job passionately.

But he ended up as the center of everyone’s bullying. That wasn’t the best image for him but he accepted it nonetheless. With each variety show, the teasing and bullying increased making the eldest feel like the whole gang was against him.

He sighed as the taping ended, with his ego receiving more bruises than necessary. He took the back seat and closed his eyes, trying to shun off those baseless insults.

“I don’t get it why do we have to pick on hyung?” Woohyun asked, looking at the slightly snoring leader.

“Asking us that when you bullied him the most?” Dongwoo answered him and the greasy member lowered his head.

“It’s for comedy obviously.” Myungsoo said as he sat next to Sungyeol.

“Maybe we went a bit too far this time?” Hoya asked but none answered.

---

“Sunggyu hyung, I’m going out with Key today.” Woohyun said and Sunggyu just nodded and shooed the member with his hand. “And Hyoan hyung is looking for you. Something about a project he wanted to give you.” Woohyun added and Sunggyu hummed in reply.

He took out his phone and dialed his manager’s number. “Oh Gyu, about time.” Hyoan answered. “You could’ve called me hyung.” Came Sunggyu’s reply.

“Whatever, go to the company building okay? I have some news for you.” Hyoan said and the line went dead.

Sunggyu dragged his lazy towards the shower and changed his clothes for the meeting. He was expecting to receive Infinite’s schedules but was surprised when he was locked inside a meeting room were a musical team was already present.

“We have some great news for you Sunggyu, You will be debuting as a solo artist.” Hyoan broke thenews and Sunggyu wasn’t really sure if it was a joke or not. But their CEO gave him a warm smile that made it all sink into him. He was going to debut as a solo artist.

“Really?” Sunggyu let out an amused scream and thanked everyone in the room.

The preparations for his album included him in joining the immortal song. He was nervous bu t excited at the same time. He knew he would get exposure for himself and for Infinite so he was mentally preparing himself for it.

“Sunggyu?” He heard a voice all him and as he turned around, he saw his sunbae.

“Annyeong haseyo Ryeowook sunbae-nim.” He greeted politely with his perfect bow and this made Ryeowook chuckle.

“You are so cute, reminded me of Onew.” Ryeowook said then looked at Sunggyu. “Wow, those are really tiny eyes, and I thought Henry’s eyes were small already.” Ryeowook chuckled and Sunggyu smiled at him.

“I get teased by it sunbae.” Sunggyu replied.

“Don’t worry, it’s actually an asset. And please call me hyung.” Ryeowook said and the two clicked as friends.

“You know, you should hang out with Onew and Henry sometimes, you are of the same age group and you look alike!” Ryeowook suggested and Sunggyu agreed to that idea.

“If I get invited, I’d love to join them.” Sunggyu said and Ryeowook gave him a warm smile.

“I’ll inform those hamsters.” Ryeowook added.

---

Sunggyu stepped inside the salon and Soojin welcomed him with a warm smile.

“So, my dear hamster, what can I do for you?” Soojin asked and Sunggyu glared at her. “Why can’t you take a joke? Onew would die laughing while you take it seriously.” Soojin pouted as she pushed Sunggyu towards the chair where he would get his hair colored.

“I’m just nervous with this whole color thing, it’s too bright.” Sunggyu commented and Soojin laughed a little.

“Heechul had carried it quite nicely and Donghyun sported it well.” Soojin said.

“Oh, Boyfriend’s leader?” Sunggyu asked and Soojin nodded.

“Yeah, I’m quite full of 89liners these days. Anyway, let’s get you started shall we?” Soojin said and Sunggyu nodded.

“Minah would be helping me out since it’ll be tedious work. She is assigned to Myungsoo, remember her?” She asked as Minah bowed to the leader.

“Oh yeah, Please take care of me noona.” He said and Soojin chuckled.

“She’s the same age as you Gyu.” Soojin explained and Sunggyu blushed in embarrassment.

“Sorry Minah-ssi.” Sunggyu apologized but the girl just smiled at him.

“It’s okay, you’re not the first one who mistook me as a noona.” She said and Sunggyu got curious and asked who were the others. “Onew-ssi and Henry-ssi.” She replied and Sunggyu gave her a small smile.

Sunggyu found himself bored to death as each strand was colored with a deep red color. He looked at the mirror and watched as Soojin and Minah meticulously brushed each strand with the cream.

“Would it be much better if I just had it bleached?” Sunggyu asked and Soojin pouted.

“That would take a longer time.” Soojin said.

“Ms. Minah, Key-ssi is already here for his appointment.” A staff called and Minah looked at her watch and turned to the girl.

“He’s an hour early. Is he in a hurry?” Minah asked and the girl asked Key who demanded to see his stylist.

“I’m sorry but I kind of have an emergency.” Key said as he entered the room. “oh, Sunggyu hyung!” Key said and upon hearing his leader’s name, Woohyun who accompanied his friend, waved at him.

“Hi hyung, what color?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu glared at the Namstar.

“Red. So a date?” He asked and both Key and Woohyun stiffened. “Don’t lie.” Sunggyu asked and the two nodded.

“We are kind of together now hyung.” Woohyun confessed and he could hear Sunggyu sighed. “Are you uncomfortable hyung? I mean we could..” Woohyun panicked but Sunggyu gave them a small smile.

‘I’m not mad or uncomfortable. I kind of expected Key to be gay you know but I was betting on Jonghyun the whole time.” Sunggyu explained and Key chuckled.

“Oh really? Jonghyun?” He asked and Sunggyu nodded.

‘We’re best friends and the puppy has eyes for a different master.” Key winked as he sat on the vacant chair while Minah finished Sunggyu.

“Taemin?” Sunggyu asked but Key shook his head.

“I’ll let them tell you. Sunggyu hyung, are you sure you are not mad at us?” Key asked and Sunggyu shook his head.

“I’m happy for the two of you. I kind of envied it you know.” Sunggyu said.

“Why hyung?” Woohyun asked while Minah worked to bleach Key’s roots. “You get to be with your loved ones.” Sunggyu said and both Woohyun and Key gave him an apologetic smile.

“Someone we know?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu nodded. ‘is he awkward with you?” Woohyun asked again and Sunggyu nodded.

“We started awkward too hyung, but look at where Woogyu is now.” Woohyun said with a greasy smile.

“I hope so Woohyun.” Sunggyu said then closed his eyes as he listened to his solo title track.

---

a/n: Minah~ that’s you kimminah89 wahahaahhh