Chicken Night

Surprise Me

a/n: Okay I know i wasn't able to update but hey this is something a bit more tricky to write because i am weaving a lot of characters and events that may or may not have happened in real life..

Oh well since this fic was for minah eonnie and she likes Dognhyun as well, he and the rest of Boyfriend will have a cameo on this ~


 

----

 

“So the promotions wil start soon?” Soojin asked as she fixed Sunggyu's hair for a press conference later.

 

'Yeah, and it's a bit nerve wracking you know noona.” Sunggyu replied.

 

“Well yes, as a group you have Woohyun to support you.” Soojin said and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“Are we pushing Woogyu?” Sunggyu asked and Soojin shook her head.

 

'Whom shall I ship you with then?” Soojin asked and Sunggyu smiled bitterly.

 

'Myungsoo.” He muttered and Soojin smiled at him.

 

“Okay, if you want me to ship Myunggyu then i'll ship you two together.” Soojin said and upon hearing Myunggyu, two excited girls came towards them.

 

'Myunggyu?” Minah said and Soojin nodded.

 

'Wahhhhhh my ship! My feels!” Minah said hugging Christine who was also squealing next to her.

 

“Wow so loud!” They turned to see six idols and they bowed before returning to their places.

 

“Oh Donghyun! My precious prince. Hmmm early?” Soojin said and Donghyun nodded.

 

“manager hyung will be getting a few stuff so he dropped us off earlier. Busy?” He asked and Soojin nodded.

 

“Just finishing Sunggyu here. Have a seat. Minah! Chie!” She called out and the two girls appeared.

 

“Take care of the other five okay. You know the concept. Dye the twins' hair and trim Hyunseong's hair!” Soojin instructed and the two girls led the boys towards the other end of the salon for their treatments.

 

“Sunggyu sunbae-nim.” Donghyun greeted as he sat on a chair next to him.

 

“Oh, drop the sunbae, you are older you know.” Sunggyu said and Donghyun smiled before nodding. Sunggyu chuckled and Donghyunraised a brow. “it's just that I kind of feel now how Onew feels when I call him sunbae.” He said and Donghyun nodded.

 

“What's Boyfriend's next concept?” Sunggyu asked and Donghyun took in a deep breath.

 

“Janus. A twin headed god.” Donghyun replied.

 

“Interesting. So are you going mythical?” Sunggyu asked and Donghyun shook his head.

 

“More of princely, dark lord sort of like that.” He answered just as a staff handed them drinks. “How are you feeling for the upcoming promotions for your solo albu?” Donghyun asked and Sunggyu gave him a small smile.

 

'Nervous.” He said and Donghyun nodded.

 

“Well, I bet your members would be there to support you.” Donghyun said and Sunggyu smiled at him

 

“I hope so.” He replied.

 

 

-----

 

The live stages were tougher for him than he thought because he was alone and he needed to command the whole stage. It was particularly draining when the members he thought was supporting him weren't even there to cheer him up.

 

He slumped on the bed and closed his eyes when a knock came from his door. “Come in” he shouted and Myungsoo entered and sat next to the leader's bed. “What's up Myung?” He asked and Myungsoo looked at him with a bit of fearful eyes.

 

“Hyung. I just thought of asking...” Myungsoo started and Sunggyu quirked an eyebrow. “If ever I enter a relationship..” Myungsoo trailed off and Sunggyu swallowed the lump on his throat.

 

“I am not against it Myungsoo. Who's the girl?” Sunggyu asked, hidding the bitterness in his words.

 

“Well i am not yet interested in someone but, i am just asking just in case i do fall you know.” He said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“Just inform hyung so that they'll be able to control rumors okay?” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded happily and left the room.

 

Sunggyu sighed as he tried to force himself not to cry at how he was never ever going to get his love interest any time soon.

 

 

---

 

“Hey Gyu, you look a bit tired.” Ryeowook said as he noticed the younger slouching inside the dressing room.

 

“Just the promotions hyung.” He replied.

 

“Oh well Onew's in town for a while so why don't you two have a night out or something. Henry's here as well so I could arrange you three for a get together or something.” Ryeowook suggested and Sunggyu shook hi head.

 

Then he thought of the empty dorm he'll return to after his scheduled and decided to take up the offer instead. Ryeowook gave him a smile and dialled Henry's number. He talked for a while and then told Sunggyu the address of Henry's studio.

 

“It's a nice place and Onew's bringing Chicken. It'll be a chicken fest!” Ryeowook said and Sunggyu smiled a little.

 

 

“You joining us hyung?” Sunggyu asked and Ryeowook shook his head.

 

“I have a few compositions i need to finish and pass to the grad committe. I'd love to join you sometimes though.” Ryeowook said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

The filming for Immortal song went well and Sunggyu informed his manager than he'll be staying at Henry's studio for a while before he return to the dorms. His manager agreed and told him to bring something for the party, and give great impressions to his sunbae-deul. Sunggyu nodded as his manager drove to a drivethrough and ordered a few food then stopped at a grocery to get some drinks -both alcoholic and non alcoholic- before dropping him off to the address of the studio.

 

“Hey Gyu!” He heard a familiar voice and he smiled as He saw Onew carrying a few plastic bags of Chicken.

 

“Hey Onew!” HE chirped and they entered the building and Onew led the way to Henry's studio.

 

“Hi Henry!” Onew greeted as they entered and introduced the hamster next to him. “This Is Sunggyu, leader of Infinite.” Onew said and Henry extneded a hand.

 

“Nice to finally meet you.” Henry said and Sunggyu bowed at him while he shook his hand.

 

“Nice to meet you too sunbae!” He said and both Henry and Onew chuckled.

 

“Oh don't be too formal on me, you are older.” He said as he gestured for the to take a seat on the couch . “Wow you brought a lot of food.” Henry remarked and Sunggyu doesn't even know how he will react, he's obviously new to this 'gang'.

 

“It's chicken Henry, and you know me.” Onew said and Henry nodded.

 

“Oh, you're really uhm, uncomfortable?” Henry asked Sungygu who was stunned at the question. “Don't worry, act normal, we are normal you know.” Henry said with a laugh.

“So Onew, what's with the drift with Jonghyun, fixed it?” Henry asked and Onew paled and opened the bottle of beer.

 

“Nope, it's a complicated mess.” Onew revealed and Sunggyu's mouth gaped. “I like him a lot you know but him dating these girls is just way too much for me.” Onew revealed and Henry raised his glass.

 

“Well at least he's not into Key or else it'll hurt more.” Henry commented and Onew nodded and took a swig of his beer.

 

“Wait! You and Jonghyun are fighting and am i understanding this liking him as in like him?” Sunggyu asked and the two chuckled and nodded.

 

“He's gay for Jonghyun.” Henry revealed and Onew punched him on the arm (lightly).

 

“Yeah, I only liked one male like this, it's that straight puppy.” Onew remarked and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“Guess i am not alone.” Sunggyu muttered.

 

'I'm sorry, i didn't catch that.” Henry said and Onew chuckled.

 

“He likes Myungsoo.” Onew said and Sunggyu stared at him with wide eyes.

 

“How did you know?” Sunggyu asked and Onew laughed.

 

'Obviously, you give the visual those endearing looks and you are such a fanboy. I happen to watched the DVD thanks to Key and well, I am a Myunggyu shipper by the way.” Onew said as he took a chicken from the box and ate it.

 

“Oh am I that obvious?” Sunggyu asked and Onew nodded.

 

“Oh wow, now this is more like it.” Henry stated and took a chicken as well. “I am straight by the way but living with gay hyungs had made me immune.” Henry stated and ate the leg. “So you two had that same problem huh?” Henry asked and the two looked at him. “Myungsoo looks straight to me.” Henry said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“But don't get your hopes down, hmmm how about we jam for a while? I really like the melody of Nothing's over.” Henry suggested and Sunggyu smiled a little. “Replay?” He suggested and Onew chuckled. “Let's add in miracle.” Onew said and Henry nodded.

 

After half of the food was gone, they were now inside the booth and was recording the jamming session the three had. They sang various songs in Korean and English and they temporarily forgot the world that probably wanted them.

 

They bid goodbye after a few hours and promised to get together again sometimes when they are all free. Sunggyu went home happily, knowing that he'll have a support system he could fall into when he needed that comfort s could not provide.

 

“Hyung are you drunk?” Myungsoo opened the dorm and Sunggyu ignored him. 'Hyung you smell like alcohol and you have music bank to do tomorrow.” Myungsoo continued as he followed Sunggyu towards his room.

 

'I drunk a few bottles with my friends so? I could handle my schedules thank you.” Sunggyu said before slamming the door of his bedroom.

 

 

---

 

a/n: Well how's that for an update huh?? lol XD