Chapter 1

Matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beep was heard from her mobile phone and it succeeded in diverting her attention from her heavenly lunch. Sooyoung grabbed her mobile phone and mumbled, "It's Minah..." She started to read,


"It seriously worked out between me and Jaesuk!!! Thank you, Miss Choi!!! I seriously owe you a lot!!! Hugs and kisses from the cutest couple on earth!!! MinJae <3"


Sooyoung grinned goofily upon reading the text. Another successful couple, she thought while continuing with what she left off. "Choi Sooyoung," she said proudly, full with chocolate cake, "A proud matchmaker with failure rate of ZERO percent!"


A loud scoff was heard and Sooyoung swiftly turned her head to face the source of the voice, "Excuse me? Zero percent? You failed in hooking Sunmi and Kwangsoo up!" Kwon Yuri showed up out of nowhere, taking the empty seat beside Sooyoung.


Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "That, my dearie, was because the guy's gay. Now tell me what can I do about it." Sooyoung replied while taking her fork to grab a piece of her cake but failed miserably since Yuri stole it from her.


"Hey!" Sooyoung protested when she saw Yuri started to eat her cake, "That's my dessert!"


Yuri only threw her a look and started, "I got a new client for you, Miss Choi."


Sooyoung's face turned from annoyance to pure excitement, "Really? Another one? Who? From our school?"


Yuri snorted, "No, silly. I told you that your popularity is rising in Seoul nowadays. The girl's from SNU, majoring in Medical. Kim Yunah."


Sooyoung's eyes went wide, "You're joking! S... SNU?! Seoul National… That SNU?!"


Yuri nodded arrogantly and continued, "There's a guy she likes from our school, majoring in Korean Literature."


"You're kidding!" Sooyoung spanked Yuri’s arm, hard, and started to laugh, "A doctor soon-to-be from SNU is crushing on a guy from Chung Ang, majoring in Korean?! Does she reaaaaally need a matchmaker for that?" She laughed heartily, "It doesn't make any sense! Who would even like a Korean Lit guy in Chung Ang when all of them are like..."


Yuri gave Sooyoung another look while rubbing her stinging arm and Sooyoung stopped laughing in an instance. "I'm serious, Choi. She called me yesterday. She found out about you from that Eunji girl that you hooked up with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter