Extra1 - Nightmare

Detention

 

 

 

 

It was 2.46 AM when Junmyeon squinted his eyes at the LED clock on his night stand after being woken up by the sound of someone opening his front door. He rubbed his face on his pillow to make himself slightly awake. He waited patiently as the intruders making his way to his bedroom while making a scratching sound on his wooden floor.


When he heard his bedroom door opened, Junmyeon instinctively scooted over in his bed to make a room, and just naturally, the intruders slipped into the bed and into his open arms. The intruders who was also his boyfriend.


Minseok tucked himself in Junmyeons arm, using Junmyeon's upper arm as pillow and burried his face in Junmyeon's collarbone, sighing happily when he could smell the comfort of Junmyeon's scent.


"Nightmare?" Junmyeon asked, before burrying his nose in Minseok's hair.


Minseok gave him a small nod in return and Junmyeon tighten his arms around Minseok.


Six weeks into their relationship, Junmyeon learnt that Minseok likes to be hugged and he was more than willing to gave him all the hug he needs. Knowing his past, Junmyeon wanted to make sure that Minseok knew that he was loved.


Minseok had this new habbit to sneak into Junmyeon's apartment in the middle of the night using the spare key when he got a nightmare, the same nightmare that was haunting him for years. Sometimes he would came and cried in Junmyeon's hug and the other times, like that night, he didn't. But everytime, Junmyeon would hug him close, and rubbing his back in a comforting manner until he was sure Minseok was asleep, before he back to sleep himself.


In the morning, Junmyeon would wake Minseok up by peppering kisses all over his face, until the younger whined about not wanting to go to school. Not even once Junmyeon left Minseok woke up alone whenever he had sleepover. And usually, Minseok only willingly get out from the bed after Junmyeon promised him a blueberry cheesecake from the cafe near his university.

 

==========

 

 

It was a week later when Junmyeon woken up by Minseok opening his bedroom door in the middle of the night. It was raining so hard outside, no wonder he didn't hear when Minseok opened his front door. And naturally, Junmyeon made a room in his bed and opened his arms for Minseok to slipped in.


"Nightmare?" Junmyeon asked as usual, but he got a light shook of Minseok's head as an answer.


Junmyeon creased his forehead, "Is it the rain?" He tried again, maybe Minseok doesn't like storm. Again, Minseok shook his head.


"You just want to sleep with me?"


And there goes the small nods.


Oh.


Junmyeon smiled and started rubbing Minseok's back until he fell asleep as usual.


Junmyeon thinks that he needs to get used to Minseok sneaking into his apartment in the middle of the night, be it because of nightmares or no.
Not that he complained.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: I love them more than i thought ;~; I want to keep writing about them OTL