Chapter 2

A.D.T.O.Y.

Chapter 2

 

After we layed in the bed all day, we decided to go at karaoke.Our manager said that we should go first, because he will go help CEO to finish his work, and then both of them will come. While we was waiting for them, we started to sing and dance. I mean, to feel good. While Bom was singing the most sad song I know, named “Aieru”, the door opened and the manager and CEO came in. We wanted to greet them, but when we discovered who was behind them, we were unable to say a word. Even Bom stopped from singing and was staring at the Royals’s members. We saw our manager how he apologized by his face and the CEO told us why the Royals are here.

- We thought that it should be better if your seniors are here to congratulate you for your debut. 

 I tried not to hit my head on the desk and just blame them. Whithout saying any word, the five seniors sat next to me and were staring at Bom who couldn’t say anything. There was the most unforeseeable thing that could happened after our debut. Jinwoo went next to Bom and he encouraged her to sing along with him the next song. While I was mentally saying bad things about Royals, I saw Jiyong staring at me. What was that supposed to mean? When Jinwoo and Bom went back to their seats, I said:

      - If you even though to join us, why don’t you sing something for us? We all know that you are extremely talented. Jessica, do you want to sing first?

I saw how they looked at me, like they wanted to kill me by their eyes, but Jessica went to the stage when the CEO said that it would be a great idea.  I observed that they didn’t want to come here and the director told them. If they were hating me till that moment, I knew that their hate turned bigger. I smiled at them innocently. No, there wasn’t my fauld that they showed up here, killing us with their presence.

Jessica sang the Jaejoong’s song, which was composed by himself. She had such a nice voice, I had to recognize. But unfortunately, her behavior makes her to be a bad person. After she finished her “performance”, she gave the microphone to Jaejoong and then went back to the couch. Before he was taking the stage, he kissed the beautiful blonde, thing that surprised us. The only one how were used to his gestures were s.

The baddest thing was that I couldn’t hate them how I should do it. The only good thing about them was their beautiful voice. When they were singing, I turn into their bigger fan and I always cry when I hear their sad songs. I stood up and I left the room, searching for the toilet. The song that Jaejoong was singing made me feel sad and in the same time to feel bad because I ever hated them. Even If their behavior is bad, when Jaejoong was singing, I can say that he looked like a fallen angel who made our day with his voice. The same for Ino. The same for the others.

Watching myself in the mirror, I almost laughed when I thought of Jaejoong being , covering up by a single cloud. I stayed a few minutes playing with the water, and after it I decided to return to the sweet Royals. Just when I opened the door I saw one of the Royals members.

      - What are you doing here? I asked, making him look at the sign put on the door.

For a moment, he looked confused, but then he smiled, figuring out the situation. I waited a few more seconds while he was thinking to an answer, then he said:

      - I was  waiting for you.

He smiled again. I wasn’t expecting that Jiyong will follow me to the toilet and waiting for me at the front door. I ignored his smile which I thought that he usually use it for any girl and I turned back, wanting to go back to my friends, but he stopped me.

      - Be more nice with your seniors, sweetheart!

I had a lot of bad things to say to him, but I couldn’t do it. He was my sunbae after all.

- I’m sorry, Mr. Kwon! I said, then I bowed. 

You know that I didn’t mean that. You usually are a nice girl, he said, touching my cheek with his fingers, why cant you be like that to me too?

He was moving his finger carefully to a place to another, reaching finally to my lips. He touched it, like he was testing something. He made a step towards me and he leaned his head, trying to kiss me, but as soon as a realized, I left. I knew how idiot he was, so I wasn’t surprised by his try to seduce me. At this agency, we take part of so many beautiful things, but one of the baddest thing ever here is that the members from Royals are our sunbaes. This thing compels us to who a respect that we don’t have.

When I entered the room, I saw my members on the stage, singing “Empty”. The others members from Royals was sitting on the couch, looking without any expression to the singers. Jiyong came in, behaving like nothing happened and sat next to Jaejoong. He said something to Jaejoong, thing that made him laugh. I saw how he looked at all the persons in the room, stopping his gaze at me. His smile was replaced by a guilty look.

I ignored him, or at least I tried so, and I sat next to my manager. I started to eat the chips and the cookies that were on the table. I usually eat a lot when I am pissed off or sad. We stayed there for another hour, but after it, we left because we our schedule for the next day were terrifying.  

 

*

-  Now that your debut was succesful, its the time to launch your first album. I want you to be the first band in this agency that have the songs of the first album composed by the members.

 

 

A/N. Sorry for being late, but my schedule is killing me. school over and over again! ^_^ I don't know when i will update again because the next week i have some exams. Beside that, i hope you will enjoy the chapter 2.