LIX

Please Be Mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rin woke up around 5.45pm. Rubbing her eyes, she was still half asleep. Shocked from what her room looks like, petals all over her blanket. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She screamed. “Who the heck put trash in my room?” She yelled. From downstairs you, Hee Ran and Jin were eating. Pretending not to know anything, rushing to her room. “What happened?” You asked. “YOU THREE! What is this?” Rin pointed the three of you. “Balloons, petals… DUH!” Jin said. Rin rolled her eyes. “What’s this?” Hee Ran snatches the sticky note in her forehead.

Meet me later at xxxxxx.

6pm.

-          Channie <3

The three of you squealed. “This is sweet” You beamed. “Come on go get ready” You pushed her in her bathroom. “Wear something nice. We’re coming with you”

After a few minutes, the four of you arrived in the said place. It was dark no lights were on. “Maybe it’s not the right place” Rin turned around, was about to leave. “No! It’s the right place. Here” You handed her a blindfold.” She looked at you weirdly and said. “YOU GUYS ARE PART OF THIS!” she yelled. The three of you smirks and blindfolded her. “Let’s go!” You pushed her inside the room. “Wait! You’re not going to kidnap me are you?” “NO!” You said.

Everyone was signalling each other to get ready. As soon as Rin entered the room, you removed the blindfold. Everything were neatly arrange from the petals, balloons and the candles. A slideshow were playing, random pictures of Rin Yoong were being seen. From her child hood to her age now, mostly are stolen pictures. Shocked were written on her face as she watched the video playing. After the pictures a video of Gongchan started to play. It was a self-camera video were Gongchan were saying, how he started to fall for Rin. How she would be rude to him, but couldn’t stay mad at her. Rin were starting to tear up, but held it in. She doesn’t want to cry in front of everybody, not now.

Everyone was touch as they see Rin’s expression, and how Gongchan made this event really romantic. Even you were amazed on how did Gongchan got those pictures of Rin. “How did he get those pictures?” Hee Ran whispered. You shook your head in response.

After the VTR, music started playing, and then a voice can be heard singing. Rin turned around to see a smiling Gongchan holding a microphone and a bouquet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter