LX

Please Be Mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks have passed you kept calling Jinyoung but he wouldn’t pick up or he would say he’s busy. “URGH!” You throw your phone on the floor and started rolling around your bed. “STUPID PRINCE can’t even keep his promises.” You mumbled, angrily. You then fell asleep.

After a few hours, you woke up from your sleep. You quickly search for your phone and found it on the floor. *Why is it on the floor again?* You mentally ask yourself, but then shook your head as you remembered. You picked your phone up and looked if Jinyoung has called or text you. To your dismay, he didn’t.

It was officially 4 weeks, when you last saw Jinyoung, he didn’t even call you. You asked Baro and Sandeul but they would just give you nonsense answers. You tried asking Gongchan but he was always with Rin so he doesn’t know either. Sighing, you decided to go somewhere to relieve your stress.

You headed to the mall, and started window shopping…

You then spotted a girl and a boy. You take a good look and saw MinKyoung linking arms with Jinyoung. “What the ?” You mumbled. You were about to walk towards them but to your dismay they’re already gone. *I swear to GOD that’s Jinyoung* You thought. You hurriedly went out of the mall and headed straight to B1A4’s dorm.

Knocking really hard, Baro ruffled his hair and kick Sandeul motioning him to open the door. He stood up and gasped as soon as he saw you in front of their door looking like some monster who wanted to eat him alive.

“H-Hey Yeonra!” He stuttered. “Where’s m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter