VI

Please Be Mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Hee Ran were walking in Rin Yoong's homeroom. B1A4 was there as well, since they will be picking Gongchan up. They do that all the time. "Yeon Ra!" Jinyoung greeted you with a smile. You rolled your eyes and ignore him. "Hey! I just greeted you." He beamed. "Hey .!  I didn't recognize you there." You said, faked smile. "Yeon Ra, Hee Ran! " CNU waved and You and Hee Ran smiled. CNU is known to be the most friendly guy in B1A4. You weren't really friends with him, nor hate him. Just knowing each other's name is good. "Why didn't you ignore him?" Jinyoung said, pointing at his hyung. Hee Ran and the rest of B1A4 watched you two argue. This wasn't new to them, since everytime you passed by each other, insults can be heard. No one dares to talk, or say anything to prevent you from insulting each other. To B1A4 it's fun seeing you two argue. "Because, he said hi." You said. "And I didn't?" He raised an eyebrow. "You just called my name" You rolled eyes. "Pssh! Smarty pants." "." Both of you mumbled to each other. "And for the record, we hate EACH OTHER" you said emphasizing the word EACH OTHER. "No need to be friendly. We will never be friends. So no need to act in front of me." You smirked. "Rin! JIn! Let's go" You said signalling them to go. "She's MEAN! Urgh I hate her." Jinyoung ruffled his hair. "You know, If I don't know you both. I would think you liked each other." CNU said to Jinyoung. Jinyoung's jaw dropped. "That would never happen. " Jinyoung swore. 

you  POV

That stupid JINYOUNG is ing Annoying ! ~. Urgh I hated him. "Yeon Ra Unnie" I heard someone said. But I continue to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter