LVIII

Please Be Mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gongchan’s POV

I went to YeonRa’s house to ask for help. Since she’s really close to Rin and besides Jinyoung hyung is there. I pressed the doorbell and waited for YeonRa noona to open the door.

“Channie!” She beamed as soon as she saw me. I smiled at her. “Come in!” I saw Jinyoung hyung grinning. “So, you’re finally asking her to be your girl” He said, more like teasing. “Hyung! Help me” I whined. “How?” He asked. “Molla! Please. Help me” I used my aegyo to him. He can never resist my aegyo. “Fine!”

The three of us talked about the plan.

-          End of POV –

“I bet Rin is sleeping right now.” You said. “What time is it?” Gongchan asked. “3pm.” “Can you do it tomorrow?” Jinyoung asked. “NO! I want it NOW.” Gongchan whined. “Fine.” Jinyoung rolled his eyes. “Should we call her?” You asked. Jinyoung and Gongchan looked at me weirdly. “Why?” Jinyoung asked. “Nothing I just wanted to.” Both of them nodded.

You quickly called Rin Yoong. “Oh! It’s ringing” You said. “Put it on speaker.” Gongchan said.

After a few rings, Rin finally picked up.

“Hello?” She said in a sleepy tone. “RIN!” You screamed. “MWO?” She asked. “Are you asleep?” You asked. “YAH! You dare to call me when you know I’m sleeping at this time and yet ask me that kind of question?” Rin yelled. “Sorry! No need to yell” You said calmly. Jinyoung and Gongchan were stunned by the two of you. Good thing, you guys didn’t get deaf due to the tone of your voices. “Unnie!” Rin said. “Yes?” “Aren’t you gonna hung up?” “Oh! You wanted me to hang up now?” You asked. The two boys were holding their laugh, you glared at them.

“Rin! Rin! Can you sing a song for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter