Happily Ever After?

In The Rain....

L stopped kissing me and looked up. I turned around and saw Sungyeol. Sungyeol quickly walked towards me and pulled me behind him, shielding me from L.

L wiped his lips before smirking at Sungyeol.

"Your girlfriend? Just because you became the knight in shining armour for my princess does not mean you are her boyfriend," L scoffed.

Sungyeol clenched his fist before punching L.

"At least I saved her! I wasn't the one who broke her heart into tiny pieces! Unlike you, I'm trying to piece it back together!" Sungyeol yelled, punching him at every sentence he raged out.

L pushed Sungyeol off of him and started punching him.

"Do you think I'm not trying?! Do you think actually think I'm going to give her up?! I'm trying my effing best to apologise!" L yelled back.

"Forcing her to kiss you is not apologising! It's not even considered as trying!"

"Guys! Stop it! You're on school grounds! L stop punching Sungyeol!" I begged, desprately trying to pry L off of Sungyeol.

After using much strength, I manage to pull L away from Sungyeol. I looked at L coldly before giving him a tight slap.

"Can you just please stop it? Please?" I asked L tearfully.

L looked at me," If it makes my little princess happy," he took a deeb\p breath as he knew it was a huge decision to make. His choice would either make him or you happy and he was willing to let his happiness go to make you happy.

"I'll let you go,"

I smiled at the nickname.

*Little princess was what he used to call me before we started going out. I guess that means everything is going to be perfect*

*****

"And than what happen umma?" YunHee asked me

"Your umma live happily ever after with her prince charming," a voice spoke up(?)

"Appa!" YunHee shrieked

"Now why is my little angel still up? I don't want my angel to be tired on her 1st day of school tomorrow," Sungyeol said.

"Araso appa. Appa can you give a global kiss before I go to bed?"

YunHee closed her eyes. Sungyeol poked her on the forehead.

"North,"

He poked her chin.

"South,"

Sungyeol, then, poked her left cheek.

"East,"

And, finally, he poked her right cheek.

"West."

Sungyeol kissed the top of her head.

"I love you all over the map."

"Appa saranghae!" YunHee squeaked before running off only to come back a few minutes later.

"Umma what happend to L?" she asked.

"You know your uncle Myungsoo?" I asked.

She nodded before getting my meaning.

"Uncle Myungso is L chincha?" she gasped before running off to bed, again.

"I think she gets your hyperness from you," I said seriously as Sungyeol got on the bed.

"I think she got your shortness from you," he replied bluntly.

"Yah!" I shrieked at him.

"You know I love you anyways,"

"You better. Can we just go to sleep?" I asked, yawning.

"Araso," Sungyeol chuckled as he followed my action and pulled me close his chest.

****

Few hours later

****

*knock knock*

I woke up at the sound of loud knocking.

I turned to the left and too a look at my digital clock.

12.13 am

I let out a groan as the knocking continued. I begrudgingly stood up and let the soft comforts of my bed.

I took a quick peek at YunHee's room only to see her sleeping peacefully.

As I reach towards the door for some reason my heart started to beat very fast. I opened the door and a man's back was facing me. Slowly he turned around.

"Sanghee-ah, I've finally found you," the man said, walking towards me, pulling me into a hug.

"Oppa," I murmured against his chest.

"Shhh... Don't your oppa is back,"

The man holding me now, is my first crush, my first love.

Nam Woohyun......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

OKay so I'm officially done with 'In The Rain'!!!

Just in case some of you who are confuse, the ending is suppose to be a cliff hanger. It's up to your imagination on how it's supppose to end.

Do comment and tell me what you think about 'In The Rain'

Till next time

-inspirit_shawol

*not edited*