It's Her...

In The Rain....

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm looking for Kim Sungyeol. He lend me his umbrella and I would like to return it to him personally," I said as I showed the woman at the school office(?) the umbrella.

"2nd floor, 3rd door on your right. Class finishes in 5 minutes." she said not looking away from the computer in front of her.

*How rude,* I huffed as I walked out of the office.

I climbed the stairs two at a time because I'm that awesome.

I looked at my watch as I arrived in front of the classroom.

*Phew a minute more to spare*

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood," I said as I remembered the tongue twister my mum used to teach me.

While I was mumbling the tongue twister the bell suddenly rand and a group of guys walked out of class.

"Aish! That old hag really piss me off!" a guy complained. The shortest, I noted

"Hyung, you're just saying that cause she made you  squat in front of the whole class while saying 'I will not daydream in class' for 10 minutes," another guy pointed out, this time he looks feminine.

*Bingo!* I smiled as I saw a familiar looking face walked out of the classroom.

"Sungyeol-ssi!" I called out.

Sungyeol turned around, trying to find the unknown voice who called his name. I quickly walked towards him and handed him his umbrella.

"Ah! That right! You're the girl from last night!" he exclaimed.

*Cute,* I thought.

His group of friends whom overheard him started making noises, "ouuuhh,""so that's why you can't hang out last night!"

"Sick erts," I scoffed.

"Don't mind them. They're being their usual sick selves. I'm the only untainted one," he said while giving his friends dirty looks.

"UNTAINTED?!" The feminine exclaimed.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TRICKED ME INTO WATCHING AN ADULT MOVIE," the feminine yelled.

"Oh look at the time! My friend right here must be hungry. Kaja!" Sungyeol said hurriedly, dragging me away from his friends.

Once we were out of school, Sungyeol let go of my wrist," we're going to my girlfriend's house for awhile before eating our lunch araso? I left my jacket at her house,"

I looked at him suspiciously, not trusting him a bit.

"Don't worry I won't bite. You're still wearing your uniform which means you just came from school and must've not eaten," he concluded.

I nodded at him hesitantly.

"Asa!" he cheered before grabbing my hand.

"Wait... girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Yup! The hot, amazing, y Kim Sungyeol has a girlfriend! A beautiful and kind noona!" he said while whistling a happy tune.

"How about you?" he asked.

"I'm dating an awesome guy but I'm going to end it with him," I said, ignoring his stare.

"But if he is awesome, why dump him?"

"He cheated on me," I said in a wobbly voice.

Sungyeol let go of my hand and hugged me.

"Guys like him are cowards. They don't have the courage to let go. To set free their love fearing they will forget everything they both shared together."

I let Sungyeol words sink in and realized what he said was true. I hugged Sungyeol back for a minute before we both released each other. Instantly the warmth be both shared was gone, leaving an empty feeling.

*What's this feeling? This feelings are the same one I used to had when I'm with L, Don't tell me I'm falling in love again. Sungyeol won't be able to catch me. He has a girlfriend...

After 10 minutes, we finally reached Sungyeol's girlfriend's house. He opened the door and allowed me to enter first.

"Ladies first. Well in your case, girl first." he said cheekily as the opened the door and bowed low.

"I'm 2 years younger than you dummy! I'm 18!" I muttered angrily as he gave me a light pushed.

"Noona! I left my jacket the other time I was here!" Sungyeol shouted

"Oh Sungyeol-ah. Your jacket is at the couch," a voiced called out from the kitchen.

I froze as I saw her walked out of the kitchen.. The girl from the cafe.

"Oh, who's this?" she asked staring at me intently.

"Noona this is..." Sungyeol said as he looked at me.

"Oh sorry. I'm Kim SangHee," I introduced myself forgetting that I didn't introduce myself earlier.

"My new friend. SangHee, this is my girlfriend I was talking about, Woo-."

"Woori," I said quietly.

"You know her?" Sungyeol asked, clearly surprised.

"Jagiya! Who's that?" a voiced called out from a room.

*That's L's voice.*

I closed my eyes hoping to stop the tears from escaping my eyes

"Jagiya?" Sungyeol asked in confusion.

"That must have been the television. Why don't you get going? You've just came back from school and you have a guest," Woori said.

"Araso, YunHee kaja!," Sungyeol said as he tried to pull me out of the door.

"YunHee, gwenchana? Why are you crying?" Sungyeol asked feeling panicky.

"Jagiya? Are you there?" The same voiced from before called out again, this time he walked out of the room.

I clenched my fist as I turned around, facing the voiced, hoping and praying the voice wasn't L, just someone who sound like him. I opened my eyes and saw L. I let out a gasp.

"SangHee-ah," L said softly,reaching out to wipe my tears , "I can explain,"

I took a step back not wanting him to touch me. I clutched on to Sungyeol's hand, possibly cutting his blood circulation.

L looked hurt before realizing I was holding on to Sungyeol's hand.

"Who the hell do you think you are holding my girlfriend's hand?" L snarled, glaring at Sungyeol.

"You have no right to call me your girlfriend!" I finally exploded.

"We were over the moment you cheated on me 3 months ago!" I continued.

With that I turned around and ran away.

"SangHee!" L called out, about to chase after me.

"I don't think she really wants to see you now," Sungyeol said, blocking L.

"I'm done with you Woori," Sungyeol said taking one last glance at her before chasing after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I'm done with chapter 2!! "throws confetti and starts to dance randomly* Here's a long chapter for not updating for 2 weeks? Bad new I'm gonna update this story veeerrrryyyy slowly cos I need to focus much more on my other story "Julia" I would like to thank my new 5 subscribers infinitegirl caninspirit krispajaron sheloveskorea Min_Yeon

Do comment and subscribe!

-inspirit_shawol *ppyong*