What I Want Led Me To What I Don't Know

In The Rain....

Continuation from foreword ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aish! Its so hot!" I said as I fanned myself.

I was heading home from my dance practice and it's so hot! I looked around and notice a small cafe. I looked at my watch and realized it was 11 February.

*Another week 'till my 1 year anniversary with L oppa!* I squealed at the thought of it.

Then I realized I was still outside the hot sun.

*An iced coffee should the trick for this heat wave," I thought happily as I skipped happily towards the cafe, I can almost taste the cold coffee.

Suddenly, I felt a cold shiver went down my spine. I looked up and noticed that the sky was getting grayer.

*That's strange. It was sunny a few minutes before but how cares? I'm not complaining!*

As I entered the cafe, I felt weird? No.. I felt strange... as though something bad is going to happen. I breathed in the strong aroma of coffee when I overheard a conversation.

"So can you tell me exactly when are you going to dump that brat? You do know how I hate thinking I'm sharing my boyfriend," a girl whined

*Hate sharing? Omo.. don't tell me the guy is a two-timer? Poor girl,* I thought sympathetically.

"Mianhae jagiya. Next week is going to be our 1 year anniversary. I don't want to be that low to dump her a week before a very important occasion for her," a voice replied, this time it was a guy.

"But we've been dating for 3 months!"

I turned pale upon hearing the male's voice and the reply of the girl. Tears welled up my eyes as I continued to eavesdrop.

*How could you do this to me L oppa?*

"Fine! Since you don't want to break-up with her before your anniversary, then break-up on the day itself!" the girl finally snapped as she stood up, getting ready to leave.

"Woori-noona! Don't be like that. I promise, I'm going to dump her like a trash she is soon!" L pleaded

'Woori' looked at him before softening. She pecked his lips before taking her seat again.

I finally couldn't stand seeing them, so I just turned around and ran and ran, never turning back. I founded myself at a park, the same park where L oppa confessed to me, where we celebrated our 1 month anniversary, where all the best memories were made.

******

Flashback

******

"SangHee-ah, do you know what is an average life span of a tree?" L oppa asked while we were having a picnic.

"Molla," I said as I shook my head, waiting for him to continue.

"Thousands of years. They might not even die if there are no obstacles," he said, "That's how long my love for you will last,"

He looked me straight in the eye, showing me his sincerity. I turned bright red before stuttering.

"Bu.. but it not poss... possible."

"How about this? To prove my love for you, let's carve out our initials on this very tree. It's like our promise to forever love each other.When we get married and have kids we can show them our never ending love. Right jagiya?" he said cheekily as he said the last word.

******

Flashback end

******

I sank down hugging my knees, letting out all my pain.

* Pabo! You promised! You said you'll love me forever! How could I believe that stupid lie?! All because of that Woori!*

They might not even die if there was no obstacle

*Our love died because of an obstacle which L can't even overcome...*

I finally let go of all my tears, hoping it will ease the pain, making it go away...

Soon it started to rain. * So this is how girls feel when they're crying in the rain*

All to soon, the rain stopped. I looked up in confusion and saw a guy, probably 2 years older, holding an umbrella above me.I inched away from him, letting out a soft whimper, thinking he was going to hurt me.

"There, there. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," he said softly

"I just wanted to pass you my umbrella since it looks as though you are going to be here for awhile," he continued.

I didn't reply. I was too awestruck by his good looks. After awhile he just left, leaving my sheltered by his umbrella. I was left alone, under someone else umbrella, watching the rain as time goes by.

******

The next day

******

Because of my foolish act yesterday, I caught the flu and my eyes are swollen from all those crying I did.

*Amazing... Unbelievable...* I thought sarcastically

"SangHee! Wait up!" L called from behind.

*Just keep calm SangHee-ah. He doesn't know that you've found out so act normal,* I said to myself taking deep breaths before turning around.

"Happy almost 1 year anniversary!" L said as he pecked my lips.

I just gave him a smile, tears watering.

"Yah jagiya are you alright? Why is your eyes red? Are you sick? Do you wanna go home?" L said worriedly, throwing question without giving me time to answer.

"Don't worry, I've just got the flu. No big deal," I shrugged.

I looked at my watch, realizing my next class was about to start. I quickly dashed off with a quick bye to L, forgetting to give him a peck on the cheek.

*Not like it matter,* I thought bitterly.

The rest of the day, I avoided L. Unable to face him...

Finally school ended and I was walking home. I was examining the umbrella the guy loaned me from last night. As I was examining the umbrella, I noticed his name at the base of the handle.

Kim Sungyeol

Woollim High

I looked up after reading the name, coincidentally, I was in front of Woollim High. I smile at my semi good luck and entered the school campus...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! inspirit_shawol here *waves hand* Hope you like the 1st chapter^^ Sorry for the long wait.... Please tell me what you think about this chapter and how should I improve it! I love suggestions, so if you have any, suggest away! I would like to thank my two subscribers  Boiaaa and Fatiniloveonew

Comment since I don't expect for you guys since this is going to be a short story maybe less then 10? Thank you for reading and if you guys have time do read my other fic titled Julia featuring L ^^

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60317/julia-infinite-ljoe-myungsoo-niel-sungyeol-yoseob  (<------ click on it... you know you want to^^)

-inspirit_shawol *ppyong*