My wish........ was granted

In The Rain....

"YAH! SangHee-ah!!" Sungyeol shouted while running try to catch-up with me.

"Where do you think you're going? We're having lunch at my place remember?"

"Oppa," I cried, turning around.

Sungyeol seemed to be surprise at my tears and tried his best to calm me down. He looked around and tried to explain to passer-by that he did not make me cry.

"SangHee-ah, don't cry. Don't worry, everything's going to be alright," Sungyeol said as he hugged me close to his chest.

I wrapped my arms around him and started crying harder. After awhile I faced him, feeling guilty.

"Mianhae, because of me your shirt's now wet," I chuckled.

"If it makes you happy, you can ruin all my shirts," Sungyeol offered giving me a small grin as though he was afraid I'm going to break again.

"Do you mind if... we can.. go to your... house now to ... eat lunch? I'm hungry," I stuttered

"Araso. Kaja!" Sungyeol cheered as he dragged me to his house.

~~~

"I know this is not exactly an ideal lunch but I thought since you just broken up with your boyfriend and girls' usually eat sweet stuff..." Sungyeol trailed off.

I looked up and quickly wipe away my tears. Sungyeol quickly place the bowl of ice-cream on the coffee table and went to me, probably in hopes of comforting me.

"While you're here, I better tell you the rules of my apartment. Number 1, no messing up my apartment and number 2, no crying is allowed," he seriously said.

I giggled at his adorableness before rubbing my eyes hard. I eyed the bowl of ice-cream at the corner of my eyes. Sungyeol seemed to notice my stare and quickly offered some to me. I smiled at him before grabbing the bowl. I took a huge bite of my vanilla ice-cream before squealing at the sweetness.

"It's getting late, won't your parents get worried?" Sungyeol asked.

I shrugged my shoulders," My mom abandoned me and my dad when I was 5 and my dad pased away in a car crash last year."

"I'm so- "

I put my hand motioning him to stop.

"Don't be. It's not you fault."

We both became quiet.

"Why don't you sleep over here? I have spare shirts and clean boxers for you to sleep in so I can wash your uniform for school tomorrow," he offered.

I raise an eyebrow causing Sungyeol tobe in a begging position and giving me the most adorable puppy eyes. I let out a sigh and gave in.

"I swear do anything to me and your dead," I warned him.

*Few hours later*

As I lay in bed, I started to think about Sungyeol.

*If I've met you before L oppa would I have fallen for you?  I was feeling down about L oppa but you were the one who pulled me back up. I would like to thank you for that, Sungyeol-ah.*

I was about fall into deep slumber when my door creaked open. I quickly close my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"SangHee-ah, are you asleep?" Sungyeol asked softly.

I remained motionless, too tired to answer him. He walked towards me and started my cheek.

"So that means you're asleep huh? If you're not, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for coming into my life. If it weren't for you I might never find out that Woori nonna is cheating on me. You might think I might be taking it easy with the break-up but I'm not. It actually hurts," he paused for awhile, " for that, I owe you alot but can you do me a favor? Can you not leave me? It's funny I've just known you for a day and now I can't seem to let you go. I love you..."

He kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

*Don't worry Sungyeol-ah, I don't plan on leaving you...*

Next Morning

I woke up at the smell of pancakes. I smiled as I got out of bed. I took a quick glance at the clock.

*An hour more till school starts,*

I then realise my uniform was all iron and was place next to my bed. I went in the bathroom and saw a towel and toothbrush prepared, along with a note.

Thought you might need a toothbrush. The blue one is yours. Don't worry it's new, I just bought it this morning and place it when you were asleep. You can thank me later. Have a nice shower. ^^

I smiled and took a quick shower and got ready within 10 minutes.

"Good morning Sungyeol-ah," I said as I entered the kitchen.

Sungyeol was wearing a pink frilly apron cooking breakfast.

"You look very manly in that apron," I said teasingly.

"Haha very funny. Sit down and it your breakfast, we're having pancakes," Sungyeol said pointing to a plate of warm pancakes on the dinning table.

I took a seat and started eating.

Halfway eating I suddenly asked," So about the favor, what makes you think I'm going to leave you? Do you think I'm that easy to get rid off?"

I looked at Sungyeol and he looked at me.

"So do you?" Sungyeol whispered.

I raised an eyebrow, looking at him in confusion.

"Do you love me too?" He look at me hopefully.

I chewed my pancake thoughtfully before responding.

"I'm sorry," He looked down, obviously upset about the rejection, " I'm not sure if I'm ready for another relationship but I'm willing to give it a try with you."

Sungyeol looked at me in disbelief. I looked at my watched and jumped out of my seat.

"Damn! I'm going to be late!"

I gave Sungyeol a quick peck on the cheek before rushing out of the apartment.

~~~~~~

"Sanghee! Please let me explain," L begged as soon as he saw me.

I looked at him coldly before brushing past him.

"You and L fought?! But you guys never fight!" my friend, SunHwa exclaimed feeling happy

"Yes and we broke up. Why don't you go after him and go out with?" I said sarcastically.

SunHwa squealed in happiness before chasing after L

*I knew the only reason you befriended me was because of L,* I thought bitterly.

****

As I entered class, I remembered I sat next to L for every lesson we shared.

"SangHee, let me explain!" L begged during History.

"SangHee, I've made a mistake!" during Math.

"SangHee, jebal!" during Science.

****

"SangHee!" L called out as I was about to leave school.

"Would you just give it a rest?! Whether you explain it or not, it does not change the fact that you cheated on me!" I yelled, letting out my anger.

L flinch at my sudden outburst.

"You've known me since we were kids. You know I hate liers and I won't make the effort to entertain them," I continued.

"Are you seriously gonna let this all go? All our good memories, all the times we spent together? Are you going this all go down the drain?" L asked, not even trying to stop his tears from flowing down his cheeks.

"Mianhae," was all I said before turning around.

The next thing I knew, I spun around and now kissing L.

"Mpmmfmph!" I yelled through the kiss.

"Please don't let me go. Jebal!" L begged.

"I would appreciate it if you would stop kissing my girlfriend and let her go," a voice said coldly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 more chapter to go!!! Mianhae for keeping you waiting!