Him

The Lost Painting

Here i stand . Where i stand ? Of course on the streets or on the ground . Why ? Because i'm lost T.T . I'm lost . I have no more control of my skills . My SKILLFUL HANDS are gone . Not actually cut off from my hand but the skills from my hand are gone . I'm here standing on the street watching people go to their own directions and venues . I'm quite envious of those couple who passed by me , walking hand to hand . I secretly frowned to myself seeing that my other half is still missing . I was drowned in my thoughts until a voice interrupted my self-thinking time . 

 

I keep hearing the voice but I can't see where that voice is coming from , as I look around I spotted a man , boy or whatever a guy is called . He's quite tall , taller than me with copper brown hair and has the same clothes as mine . But I was wearing a dress , All white and His was a suit and also all white partnered with a pair of white shoes and I must admit he is well dressed and neat although I can't see his face .

 

" uh who are you ? " I called for him and took a few steps closer slowly but one thing really did shocked me other than a man who don't have a face , People can past through me ! I gasped and widened my eyes in disbelief .

 

" Don't worry you're dreaming , no need to be afraid " The man said and his voice is so soothing and clean . I like boys that has voice like that .

 

" Dreaming ? Heck i hate this -.- " I said kinda frustrated but the guy just chuckled and I tilted my head in confusion then he shook his head and was about to leave when I ran to him but I just ran past through him which I'm not aware of . I crashed to the ground then he kneeled to my side 

 

" Jaemin ! Jaemin ! Jaemin ! " He kept saying in an inviting way but then started changing to like a panicking voice and his voice changed to Keira's voice and my vision blurred then the next thing I saw is Keira's face shaking my body and I woke up . 

A/N ~~~~~~~

Hi guys! There...done updating :DD ㅋㅋㅋ Guys! Did you know that SNSD's mr. mr. is going to release in anytime soon ?! Time. : 10:00pmKST ^_^ I can't wait for their mv. !!! Thank You for those who subscribed and the one who upvoted my story ^_^ Im really happy ;)) Don't forget to subscribe , and upvote my story if you think I or This story deserved it :)) 감사함니다!!!~ lots of love from me ^^ <3

-LuluCjarm <3~