Get a Healer

Dark Lake Academy

Ravi moaned softly as he tightened his grip on Sori. He felt her smile slightly into their kiss before pulling back.

“Enjoying yourself,” she teased.

“Why wouldn’t I?” he countered, “I’m kissing my beautiful girlfriend.”

That he loved.

Like, that forever and a day type love.

Not that Ravi was going to tell Sori that. Their relationship was too new for him to say that. If he told her that he loved her, wanted to be with her forever, it could scare her off. He couldn’t say for sure, but it was pretty unlikely that Sori was ready for a relationship like that.

“Then best get back to--,” Sori cut herself off, looking up suddenly.

“What’s wrong,” Ravi sat up himself, just as tense as his girlfriend as he sniffed the air.

He couldn’t smell anyone else in the dorm that wasn’t supposed to be there. Hongbin was in his room, same with his other two roommates. He could smell Kris and Luhan on the fifth floor with Suho and Lay while Chen was with Kai and Hyuk in the youngest’s room. The vampires – Xiumin, Taeyang, D.O, and Tao – were all in Tao and D.O’s dorm. Sehun was with N and Leo in the eldest’s room. Ken was hanging out with Chanyeol and Baekhyun in their dorm as well.

No one unaccounted for as far as the boy’s dorm went. No strangers either.

But when Ravi sniffed the air trying to check the girl’s dorm……..

Ravi smelled someone he’d almost forgotten about completely.

He also smelled blood.

“Get Hongbin,” Sori said, getting up and rushing out of the room, “I’ll get Kris and Suho. Hyoyeon is already on the way.”

“Right,” Ravi nodded, rushing to do as told.

“What’s up?” Hongbin yawned as he opened his door, “it’s late.”

“Something’s going on,” Ravi said, “remember that Jaesun guy?”

“No,” Hongbin rolled his eyes.”

“Well it doesn’t matter if you remember him,” Ravi huffed, “what matters is that I can smell blood.”

“Oh god,” Hongbin gasped, now completely awake, “let’s go.”

“That’s my line,” Ravi tried to joke, but his worry over everything was far too strong for such an attempt to succeed.

The pair ran, crossing paths with Chen who’d also smelled the blood.

“Jaesun?” the werewolf growled, recalling the last time the nymph had been on the school grounds.

“Don’t kill him right away,” Ravi sighed, knowing exactly what Chen wanted to do, “Sori and Kris will have questions for him. So will Hyoyeon. Probably Jihu s well since he somehow managed to get onto school grounds without tripping any alarms.”

“He tripped some alarms,” the three looked up to find a very unhappy Hyoyeon standing before them.

“Then where are all the agents?” Hongbin asked, looking around like he expected a dozen or so agents to pop out of the trees.

“It’s just me,” Hyoyeon explained, “they figured out who tripped the alarms really fast and decided that he wasn’t a good enough threat to send out more than one agent. Especially when he’s been badly injured.”

“Hongbin!” they heard Sori called, rushing over to them with Kris close behind with Jaesun in his arms, “you need to heal him.”

“Why?” Chen hissed, “Why should we heal him?”

“Something happened to his gang,” Kris explained, “something…..something bad. He didn’t say what, though. Passed out right after he said they’d been attacked.”

“Passed out mid sentence,” Sori nodded

“I told you that all my gang contacts had got silent,” Hyoyeon added, “he might be able to explain why.”

“I know you don’t like it,” Sori gave Chen a sympathetic smile, “but we can’t pass on this chance to get information.”

“You’re right,” Chen hissed after a moment, “I ing hate it, but you’re right.”

“Take him to the medical building,” Hongbin said, moving to examine Jaesun, “it will be easier to fix him up there.”

“Chen,” Hyoyeon said, “tell the others about this and make sure that they stay in their dorm. Take Ravi with you.”

“Get Suho,” Sori said after a moment of thought, “he should probably be part of the team that questions Jaesun when he wakes up.”

“Right,” the werewolf and shifter nodded before heading off.

A/N: well, at least Jaesun got to the school before he passed out, right? Hopefully he’d be able to give everyone plenty of helpful information.