chp.6

Autumn's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

From the blue painted wall, she turned her body into lying position facing the ceiling above, up until now she still didn’t get to shut her eyes comfortably. How could she sleep in this position. No. it wasn’t caused of position but where her body belongs for now..

On his bed.

She ought to fall asleep 2 hours ago, but even for taking nap she couldn’t able to.

“can’t sleep?”

She shook off her head heavily.

“do you want me to turn off the lights?”

“no”. she flinched, sitting up to look at him. He was at her left side, with Kichan’s head lying on his spreading arm. The youngest one, seems dozing off, with soft snores filled the space, whilst Michan and Eunchan have already taken into their own room by his father. Jiho’s almond eyes turned into half-lidded, making himself turned into sleepy-face even more. He looks tired enough. Well, she didn’t put blame on him but she couldn’t sleep, moving to left and right were the only thing she pleased to do.

“what can I do to help you to sleep?”. Jiho yawned before he pulled Kichan’s body gentlely into his arm close to his chest, patting his back slowly. Jiyoung couldn’t throw her eyes away but slightly feeling different at the sight of him taking care of Kichan.

Kichan is such a lucky kid. . what am I thinking? She felt her cheek reddening.  “argh”. She groaned and breathed out before she took a pillow and hid her blushing face. Jiho looked at her in bewildered, pulling the pillow off her face.

“I can’t sleep”. Jiyoung pouted.

Jiho gave out a small laughter. “want me to lullaby you?” he teased.

She frowned her head. “I’m not Kichan nor Michan”.  

He straightened up his body and glanced at the wall clock, Kichan has already in deep slumber so he could put him a side. Strectching his body, Jiyoung looked at him and sat up too.

“I’ll sleep on the couch. Good night”. Jiho gave her a smile, eventhough it flashed out like a lazy person asked to smile to somebody, he still looks handsome for her. She waited no time, grabbing his arm tightly. Jiho looked at her, shocked.

“you don’t want to sleep here?”. Jiyoung asked softly, staring into his face. She didn’t know but her body moved faster than her brain, and now her cheeks were tinted into crimson red upon meeting his deep gazes and warm hand in her grip. Her heart beating fast, Jiyoung gulped as a big lump formed in , she realized what she did was wrong. This isn’t right. But now, her heart was saying instead.

I want him to sleep here..

“Just.. sleep here. Kichan.. Kichan needs you”. she stuttered, trying to find something to look at but his eyes. Slowly, she pulled back her hand and smiled weakly to him.

 

**

 

What has gotten into my mind that night?? why did your mouth so itchy to ask him to sleep by your side??? My side? Jiyoung frustatedly threw her head back, cringing at the moment she asked him to sleep on same place.

it was so far distance, yet we were separated and we had Kichan in between us!

So, still a same bed.  She sighed, heavily.

“what happened to me actually? Why does my heart beating when he’s around? And it was so shame to call him.. “. Jiyoung frowned and pouted her lips, burying her face completely within both her knees.

Even to look at him casually, she would feel something, she doesn’t know somehow she could feel how her body reacted when she met him.. it feels good, nice and she loves when she could smell his scent, his perfume body, hear his voice..  or when she looks at him doing his works.

He looks perfectly fine, and so y even when he does his job.

“aarrgghhhhhh I’m crazy!!!”.

 

 

She ran with baby steps into the kitchen for making breakfast. It was 7:30 am, she hoped the ones she was avoiding still in his room. Well, she knew today he was at home, not at his hotel , probably he was doing his job at his work-room since morning.

As done with cooking for breakfast, she fastly took out a bottle of milk from the fridge and poured a cup for her, taking shots abruptly.

“morning”.

BAMP.

Someone she was avoiding came and washed his hand.

“uh”. Jiyoung  put down her cup, Jiho was looking at her with his casual expression. Cold. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter