chp.5

Autumn's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

 

From the kitchen, she barged into a place where employees lockers were and took out her belongings, abruptly found her way into a room. "Manager, may  I come in?". Knocking the door, she showed her head and seeing Mr Kikwang with a smile. He was resting on the couch, sleepy eyes. 

"sure, come in". Kikwang motioned her to come in.

The things she wanted to tell were told actually ; since it's her compulsory make him to take notice of her leaves, she would makesure he know when, where and how many days she wanted to take, this time. Jiyoung had already took shifts of another employees during this week, so he wouldn't mind to approve to this. 

"I'll take 3 days leaves, is it okay, Mr Kikwang?". 

"Actually, you can't. Jiyoung". Kikwang shook off his head. He kept a serious expression on his face.

She frowned her eyes, taking notice of how serious was his expression, figuring out the expression he was putting on, now. "But, I just took.."

Kikwang burst into laughter at the end waving his hands in the air effortlessly, couldn't hold onto the serious joke making Jiyoung fell silent abruptly. He walked passing her still wearing laughter and sat at his work seat. 

"come here, I'll approve then". 

"tck". Jiyoung rolled her eyes. "Mr Kikwang!". 

"Oh I love to tease my employees.. Don't you forget". 

She put a letter requiring his approval to take leaves on top of the table before he read at a glimpse. "Sorry, I forgot that I'm your worker". She mumbled and scrunched up her nose, playfully her hands tugging on her sling bag. 

Kikwang grinned, raising his eyebrow to her. "then, did you think that you're my girlfriend?". 

Jiyoung narrowed her eyes, Kikwang had already put his signature on the paper. "of course, no".

 

**

 

They had already in the car in the course of heading into Woo's mansion at Kangnam's. Jiho drove carefully, as if they didn't plan to take rush, he knew what would happen once they were there, it mattered him of how they should act properly after this. In front of his families. At the end, he mentally noted himself to take things for slow.

Unknowingly, he sighed.

Jiyoung slowly turned her head at Jiho, still remembered of how hectic was his schedules for the passed weeks. He had barely came home at early nights and didn't forget that how she had to find her ways into his company effortlessly to bring dinners for him. He never asked anyhow, it's just of how thoughtful of Kang Jiyoung to be, at that time. 

She wanted to be a thoughtful person; well-intentioned she wanted to a nice person in Jiho's eyes. It wasn't to be called loyal but being a person whose once had hardships in her life, everything that she does just for boon and virtue for another one. She lives upon to a reason 'claw me and I'll claw thee' ; and things were about exterior needs between her and Woo Jiho. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Her mum thought her of how to be a nice one, to be called thoughful by a well-bred person. As Jiho did his, she would fine as she could do. 

Her hand finally found it's way on his nape, Jiho narrowed his eyes in discomfort at the contact of her soft fingers offering a massage and were working magic of his body, while he focusing to steadily driving. He clamped his lips shut and turned his eyes at her for a moment before continuing his attention at front.

Jiyoung let out chuckles. "I'm quite skilled to massage someone.. your energy drained out lately, right?". 

He was trying his best to control his expression, not to be seen too uncomfortable as her hands still raoming around his neck, rubbing on the spot carefully. It was too sudden, somehow he felt his fibres around the place reactively to her touches.The uncomfortable feeling slowly interchanged into roomy and relaxed, magically he didn't want to refuse to her kindness somehow when he was suddenly regarded composure, there was a hint of her finger rubbed on it's spot hardly.

"ouch!". Jiho grimaced, keeping his eyes on his driving, instantly she pulled back her hands down. "what is it?"

"I told you, I'm just quite skilled.. not absolutely skilled..". she let out snickers and rubbed her hands together. Jiho escaped out a snort, his hand found it's way on the spot and slowly rubbed onto it to ease the pain. It wasn't too bad, actually. 

"was it too pain?". 

"not, exactly". The car has already turned direction to left heading into Kangnam region.

"then why are you overacting? it's good right?". 

He gave her a glare. "In case my fibres goes sprain". 

Jiyoung snickered, scrunching up her nose. "we're still having 3 days leaves, of course it will be fine". 

 

 

She didn't know how her sleeping time would go, because this sured sound horrible. Too hard to handle. She was still standing at the end of the stair, her eyes were on upstairs. The chattering time was already at halt because harabeoji signalled to all of them to take rest, especially for her and Jiho. The sounds crowded that filled the mansion slowly faded away once people went inside their rooms, leaving her alone at this luxurious living room. 

As she took a sip of drink, she gathered all her strenght to come in his room. Initially Jiho's personally room that was decorated for them two to stay as they're married to each other. Eventhough they never came here as the marriage day, harabeoji commanded and hired a skillful designer to change the room.

It was for better, maybe. 

When she pushed the door open and came in, the scent of Jiho's suddenly surged into her nose. Jiho's scent, never changed even after they married. It smelled soft, good, nice and it was preferable to her likings. Gentleman's scent. Masculine's aroma. Romantic and whatever she could picture about  him. She, herself thought weird of how she still could remember his precious scent along their usual date, and now she was personally come into his world , a place where the real Jiho could be seen. His room. His place. His bed. His bathroom. His personal space. 

Because she never wanted to be in a room with him, or maybe caused she never thought they needed to share a room. 

Earlier, she didn't care of how her heartbeat clashed against her chest when they were still in car when her fingers were on his nape. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter