Chp. 1

Autumn's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

Jiyoung was still remember, the day was when Woo Jiho came and gave out a signed paper, placed on top of a table and giving her his already-known expression ; cold gazes and long stares which was deep caused by his appearance that she'd usually see. Arrogant type. His mysterious sides embracing the moment, his masculine scent and perfection would already swoon her deeply if weren’t caused by the letter; that she chose to space her thought for a moment. What’s happening? was all in her mind. She had been barely breathing as the place they were seated running out of air, and her mind was going insane. Lunatic. Probably Ayoung would already curse or kick the things  nearby her, if it were happen to her.

People weren’t everywhere, it had been counted, there just a few guys around them doing their affairs smoothly. They talked comfortably, chatted, laughed, the way they usually did. She thought like that.

 The choosen place was quiet exclusive, cosy and wide as well. All seemed perfect but wasn’t between them. She heaved out a deep sigh, pursuing her lips in real tight. 

“I guess everything is settled. Here, you’re needed to sign on this paper”. Jiho broke the silence as his deep stare was on her, causing her to jump in surprise. Her heart beat, fasterly.

“why would I sign, I’ve never been to think this is a real, a good plan, Jiho sshi”. Her voice kept in steady tone, instead her lips were quivering.

“not a good plan”. She heard him murmurring with his eyes weren’t on her, leading somewhere outside through the tinted glass that’s separating them for now. “I think, this is the best way to solve your problems, Jiyoung sshi”. Jiho kept his eyes on her suddenly. A flash of smirk living his face, disturbing her mind. “You, and I, we both only have this way to solve them”.

“me? or is it only you?”.

Jiho raised his left-eyebrow with sudden question from her. It was quite unthinkable. He smirked with a lopsided smile pasted on his face. Letting her to rack her brain, he shrugged off his shoulders and enfolded his arm lightly.

“I’m not doing it”. Jiyoung stood up. She couldn’t think anymore. “I’d better to back home. This is just hell out of my problem..”. muttering the words lowly, she looked down just to meet his deep and black orb, witnessing her with his cold expression.

Jiho held his breath, with calm voice he uttered. “your mum.. you’re not going to let her die, right?”

Her breath stopped shortly. Mum? What does he know about my mum? At sudden thought of Mrs Kang, her mum bedridden in a hospital with a brain tumor disease killed everything. Hands were balled in fist, she tried to hold back her words that was lingering in . The pain wasn’t that small she could ignore, but it was hard, deep and difficult matter for her life.

Jiho leaned back, still keeping the same gazes to her. He intwined both his hands in one.  “I can help you with all things causing you problem.. money, getting best treatment for your mum.. ”.

“what is it Jiho sshi? Why did you take this things so lightly? What do you need, actually?”. Coldly, she uttered the words but she knew, something was troubling her mind. Money? Get the best treatment for her that I couldn’t afford.  felt dry, a lump stuck in it causing her to swallow it hardly.

If she were to work over her limit, that was something she could to believe and admit, she wasn't in a good term to help her family out of poverty. Poverty was all they faced since after her dad died in an accident. 

“because we’re both having benefits from this”. He let out a light breath. “Beside, money can do what other things can’t do”.

She lowered her gazes, down on her laps. Money can do what other things can’t do.

“money, it makes all things go right even it is at fault”. Jiho stated firmly. A small smile escaped from his lips. He seemed proudly enough with things he could do for his own benefits.

She, would already be cursing if only some guards standing behind him weren’t by his side.

“that’s all the matters. We, both in same ship. I’ll help you.. in return, you’ll be helping me”. The files were put aside of her drink. It was close yet was awaiting for her to sign down on it.

She had only gazed away, not anyone but beautiful scenery that was parted with them by a white tinted glass. Jiyoung pursued her lips in real tight, hands balled in fist, trying to fight back tears or screaming voice that burning inside of her. Everything felt so unfair that she once urged to finish it by killing it maybe, but her sanity was put over of her anger.

“sign down this paper.. that’s all you have to do”. Jiho placed over to her a pen, an expensive one probably, signa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter