Chapter Eight and Three Quarters

Prince of the Underworld

The deep rolling blues of the room kept Kyungsoo wrapped up in a haze of comfort. Sunlight barely peeked out from behind the heavy curtains, casting a glow that made it seem as though they were underwater. Warmth radiated through the silk sheets and although they weren’t asleep, Kyungsoo and Kai felt as though they were floating through a dream.

 

Everything was perfect and beautiful. Kai was perfect and oh so beautiful. Stars seemed to twinkle in the deep black of his eyes, drawing Kyungsoo and drowning him. Water seemed to ripple across the surface of his dark skin, and Kyungsoo could almost feel the it flow over his fingers as he ran a hand up Kai’s chest. Cool to the touch.

 

Electricity leaped up his arm, speeding up his heartbeat.

 

Kai slipped his hand around Kyungsoo wrist and shivered at the spark of heat that cracked between them, running through his hand and up his arm. Embers seemed to shine from the very depths of Kyungsoo’s eyes, and precious jewels seemed to hide just below the surface of his skin. They sparkled and shined with every movement and touch. His skin was warm, getting warmer, and then almost scalding, but in a way that made Kai want to touch him more.

 

Whispers of breaths intermingled, gasping and singing a new language of song

 

 

                                                               To stay here

                                                                                       forever

                                                                                                      is my only wish

 

 

 

Closer. They needed to be closer.

 

 

The water that flowed over Kai’s skin steamed at the touch of Kyungsoo’s body, gathering and billowing out to encase them both. It seemed to suffocate them, but instead it drove them more

                                                                                                       wanting more

                                                                                                                            needing more

                                                                                                                                                  craving more

 

 

Desire

Wrapped itself

Coiling like a snake

Around their bodies

Between their lips

And into their minds

 

 

Kyungsoo felt like he couldn’t breathe, that he was gasping for air. He needed Kai.

 

More of Kai.

 

His hands gripped desperately at Kai’s back, pressing down over and over again. It wasn’t enough. Kyungsoo felt like nothing could ever be enough. The closer he pressed, the more he felt like he was unable to breath, drowning. He could only register pleasure.

 

 

Kai was lost in the heat and sparks that radiated off of Kyungsoo’s body. He felt like he was burning, but he couldn’t stop.

 

He needed more

 

His fingers pressed harshly into the back of Kyungsoo’s thigh, one arm wrapping under Kyungsoo’s shoulders in an attempt to bring him closer. Everything burned, but all he could register was pleasure.

 

 

Their bodies sunk together in the sea of blankets, pillows, and sheets. It pulled them into a black abyss, falling through the Underworld or sinking into the very depths of the oceans. Pressure seemed to crush them, pressing, tightening. Breath pulled in and out, barely filling their lungs. Raging pleasure overrode blinding pain.

 

They were lost in the haze.

Lost in the desire

 

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

Desire

 

 

 


 

 

 

im so bad at writing this kind of stuff 

OTL