I've lost it!

Kiss Note

Sumi looked through her bag. Seohyun watched her bestfriends then asked,

"What's wrong?"

"I can't find it!" Sumi freaked out, now wide awake. She placed her school bag unside down and shook everthing out of her bag. Not a pink notebook in sight.

"Find what?"

"The Kiss Note!" Seohyun looked at Sumi with wide eyes.

"You're kidding me right?" she asked.

"No!" Sumi shook her head. "I placed it in my bag because we were going to your house! It's not in here anymore!" Sumi shook her head. "What is someone finds it?!"

"Relax." Seohyun stated. "No one would know it's us anyway. We'll find it. Maybe it's in your locker or something?" Seohyun hoped for the best.

"I doubt it..." Sumi ran her fingers through her hair. "I left it in my bag all day...except..." Sumi groaned.

"Except..?" Seohyun asked.

"When I couldn't fine my homework and took everything out of my bag in my last class!" Sumi covered her face. "My last class is with Dongho too..." 

"It's Dongho he probably won't even notice it." Seohyun tried helping the situation. 

"Kevin would!" Sumi pointed. "He was with Dongho too!" Sumi frowned and buried her her face in her hands. Seohyun patted Sumi's head.

"It'll be fine. We will just get it tomorrow. If not, I'll get you another one." Seohyun smiled.

"I guess..." Sumi mumbled and sighed. "Oh Seohyun..."

"Yea?" Seohyun sat next to Sumi. Sumi looked at Seohyun.

"Kevin Oppa was cute today wasn't he? The way he opened the door for you~"

"Oh stop it!" Seohyun blushed.

"SO manly~" Sumi teased.

"I know," Seohyun bit her lip. "The way he walks with such confidence, kind and calm and collected. Always smiling and," Seohyun sighed happily. The door then suddenly opened, by no one else than Seohyun's older brother.

"You have such a brother complex." He laughed.

"It wasn't about you," Seohyun rolled her eyes.

"It was so about you Soohyun," Sumi smiled. "How strong, confident and manly you are." Sumi giggled.

Soohyun smirked, "I know."

"Don't boost his ego anymore than it is." Seohyun shook her head. Sumi smiled at the two siblings.

"Sometimes I can't believe you two are related." Sumi smiled. Seohyun and Soohyun Shin are both faternal twins and of course it's not like anyone else knows since Shin is a common last name. 'Both of them are well liked with the student body and even talented, or at least I think that. Soohyun the school's star singer and Seohyun the best tennis player there is. Sometimes I wonder how I'm friends with her, I'm not really good at anything... Oh well...' Sumi thougth to herself.
"I'm the better twin." Soohyun winked.
"Soo." Seohyun glared. "I am" Seohyun smiled.
"Nevermind, I see the resemblance." Sumi laughed.
"Hey!" They yelled at the same time. Sumi shrugged.
"Oh my bad, did I hit a twin nerve." She laughed again.

"Perhaps~" Seohyun sighed and rolled her eyes. "Any who what did you want?" She directed at Soohyun but not in a mean way.
"I'm having some friends over in an hour." Soohyun stated.
"Oh..." Seohyun mumbled. "Alright," she nodded. 'They hide the fact they are related, nothing bad would happened if people find out right? I don't see the problem but then again it works out at the same time. If Soohyun needs to get out of his classmates setting him up with a girl, he just states that he already likes Seohyun and Seohyun does the same thing to get out of group dates.' Sumi pondered.

"Do you want to come over til they leave?" Sumi suggested. "We could pick up dinner or something on the way."

"Sounds good," Seohyun smiled. "I'm in the mood some meat." Sumi smiled and grabbed her school back.

"Alright, there's that place near my house you love so much." Sumi smiled. "Want me to buy extra so you can take some home for Soohyun?" Sumi asked. Soohyun shook his head.

"No it's fine. Since the guys are coming over I was going to order take out and have it delivered, the talent show is coming up and all." Soohyun smiled.

"Ah that's right. Seohyun should serve on the stage and win," Sumi laughed. "200mph serve."

"I could really hurt someone," Seohyun rolled her eyes.

"I guess~" Sumi shrugged. "Better get going"

"Have fun you two~ Tell Oppa all about it~!" Soohyun said as they left.

 

***

 

"I'm so full." Dongho complained as he opened the door to leave the place.

"I'm amazed you finished it all," Kevin followed after him. 

"Skipped out of lunch to get ahead with school work." Dongho answered.

"You know that's not healthy!" Kevin scolded.

"It was just this one time Hyung." Dongho brushed him off. Kevin frowned.

"Just don't make it a regular thing."

"So what did you during lunch?" Dongho asked.

"Well AJ was studing at the library as usual, Kiseop hyung was with his dance members helping them with somethings, Alexander hyung had a class he was substituting so he couldn't hang out with us, Ki bum Hyung was talking with the other teachers about the talent show since he is the teacher in charge of it all, so it was just me, Eli, Soohyun, and Hoon. Soohyun and Hoon were talking about the talent show as saying we should all get together and sing and dance to something." Kevin explained as they walked over to Soohyun's house where they were going to meet up with the others.

"What are we?" Dongho huffed. "A Korean boy band?" he rolled his eyes. "What's our name? Kiss Me?" he laughed.

"Actually that's the fan name. I was thinking more of 'U-Kiss'" Kevin stated in a -matter-a-fact tone.

"Oh my god...." Dongho shook his head. "You're serious." He walked. "I'm not included." Dongho disagreed.

"Aw, come on! You, Eli and AJ would be the rappers. Soohyun as the power voice, and then me and Hoon as the support." Kevin explained.

"And what about Xander and Ki Bum hyung?" Dongho asked.

"You know it's a student activity."

"Student- teachers." Dongho pointed out.

"No their still teachers." Kevin frowned.

"Ugh," Dongho complained. "Fine, I guess I could..."

"Good cause we already included you in anyway." Kevin laughed. The boys continued their walk. "Dongho!" Kevin suddenly stopped him as he grabbed the boy and hid behind a building.

"What?" Dongho looked at him then around. "What happened?"

"Look," Kevin slowly looked over. "Seohyun..." he pointed. Dongho glared at Kevin then looked over to where he was looking at. Both Sumi and Seohyun were walking this was.

"It's Sumi as well." Dongho shrugged then looked over again. "I thought it was something serious like a gun fight hyung." Kevin looked away embarrassed.

"Sorry..." Kevin swallowed hair. His heart beating hard, it was easy to keep calm and collected before because it was in the school and he's used to there, not here. Not where he could actually talk to her and have it not school related that's too much, way too much. Dongho rolled his eyes and grabbed Kevin by his wrist and dragged him.

"Man up Hyung," Dongho scolded. Kevin meekly nodded and held on to the Kiss Note. The two continued walking their same path and closer and closer they pairs met.

"Is this yours?" Dongho asked before Kevin could react to the younger one grabbing the book from his grasp. Seohyun fell pale, Sumi was right.

"Ah yeah, thanks I was wondering where this was." Sumi smiled and took it.

"Yeah.... you left it under your seat..." Kevin nodded.

"Ahh ok ok." Sumi nodded and placed it her school bag without a care. "Thanks, I'll be more careful. Thanks for returning it." Sumi smiled not thinking much of it, or so it seemed. Seohyun weakly smiled, and stole a glance at Sumi who acted too normal to be normal, if that was possible. Dongho watched her put the book away, and Kevin seems to like Seohyun.... Dongho looked over at Seohyun who was acting similar to Kevin, maybe he could get a confession? Seohyun must have been the blue and Sumi the pink.

"I couldn't help but look inside." Dongho stated. Both Kevin and Seohyun froze up.

"Oh?" Sumi asked indifferently.

"Yeah." Dongho stated paying more attention to his hyung and Seohyun. "Hyung's and my name are written in lipstick."

"You saw that?" Sumi asked.

"We both did it was in the Kiss Note."

"Yikes..." Sumi shrugged. "It like Oppa very much, so I wanted to try it out sorry." Sumi stated.

"And the one in blue?" Dongho rose a brow, most girls don't just plainly say they like a guy where they are caught red handed.

"Also me, I couldn't find my pink one at the time." Sumi smiled. "Oh well, again thank you. It's getting darker outside now, so I have to go, have a nice day." Sumi excused herself and pulled Seohyun along. Seohyun waved.

"Dongho!" Kevin yelled at him. Dongho shrugged.

"I thought Seohyun Noona might have been the one in blue." he stated.

"I can't believe how calm you...." Seohyun began but stopped once Sumi stopped walking. The sky might have been getting darker, but the Sumi's face was glowing almost.

"Oh god..." Sumi blushed like crazy. "I told him I liked him," she covered her face.

"You were super calm about it!" Seohyun stated as they continued walking.

"I'm in the drama club!  Of course I can at least do that," Sumi looked away embarrassed. "I'm sorry now Kevin thinks I like him too,"

"Which means I can talk to him normally still," Seohyun smiled.

"At least that's good...." Sumi sighed.

 


 "Seohyun likes you. I'm sure of it." Dongho stated.

"Sumi said it was her."

"Don't listen to her, I forgot she was in the drama club with me."

"So she acted...?" Kevin asked, Dongho nodded.

"Must have. I've never actually seen her have a main part though, she always chooses to be the understudy for 2 to 3 roles."

"Ohh.... have you seen her act?"

"Not til now...."

"Do you like her?"

"I dunno," he shrugged.

"Oh...." Kevin mumbled. "We are here." he pointed at Soohyun's house. The boys walked in and then the group planned out what to do for the talent show coming up next month. Everything was fine and normal until Dongho asked a question.

"Do you like Seohyun?" Dongho looked at Kevin. So did everyone else.