The Kiss Note

Kiss Note

The school bells rings, and classes are finished for the day. As usual the students pack up then leave as soon as possible, leaving school property quickly to hang out with friends or catch up with school work. Yawning one of the girls from the class, Sumi, lazily gets her things together, the rest of the classroom already gone except for one. In the back corner Shin Dongho is finishing up his math homework so he doesn't have to do it later at home. Sumi yawns again quietly and places her note book in her school bag. The class room door opens with another girl walking in the door, Seoyhyun with the very popular flower boy, Kevin Woo, holding the door for her out of politeness.

"Thanks," Seohyun thanked him as she entered the class. Kevin smiled back, "No problem." he followed her in to the class room. Seohyun went over to Sumi while Kevin over to Dongho.

"Sumi," Seohyun whined.

"Ya?" Sumi answered with a another yawn as she got up from her seat. "Sorry, I'm so tired..." she apologized as she placed her back pack over her shoulder.

"What time did you go to sleep?" Seohyun asked. Sumi stopped to think about her answer. "Like..." she paused. "2 something in the morning... I had to finish my essay for my previous class." Sumi shook her head. Seohyun sighed.

"But you get up earlier than I do!" Seohyun scolded.

"I know..." Sumi mumbled.

"Do you have to get anthing from your locker?"

"Nah, I got everything I need." Sumi shook her head then both girls  headed towards the door and exited the room. Kevin sat in the seat in front of Dongho's and watched him finish up the rest of his math.

"That looks like really annoying...." Kevin stated. Dongho shrugged as he didn't look up and finished his last question.

"There's so many steps we have to do." Dongho complained. "I'm never going to use this..." Dongho closed his note book.

"Ah," Kevin nodded as he watched Dongho place his books away in his bag. "So are you coming over?" Kevin asked. The younger one nodded.

"Yeah, I finished the last of my things to do." Dongho nodded as he got up.

"Yay," Kevin smiled as he then got up from the chair.

"I'm hungry." Dongho complained. Kevin laughed and nodded his head agreeing with the younger one.

"Should we stop by a corner store?" Kevin asked as he began to walk towards the front of the room.

"Yeah." Dongho nodded. "I'm hungry lets go to the closest one." Something pink caught his attention. He went over to the on of the desks and picked up the pink note book from under the chair,
"What are you doing?" Dongho automatically asked,

"I think they forgot it." Kevin stated. "I'm not sure though... did you see her walk in with it?" Kevin asked,

"Which one?" Dongho asked as he  looked at the seat. "I really don't talk to her." Dongho answered and shrugged.

"What about Seohyun?" Kevin asked. Dongho shook his head.

"Nope." Dongho answered. Kevin looked at the front of the book. Dongho walked up next to him and looked at it as well.

"What does it say?" He asked Kevin, the words were all in English.

"Kiss Note," Kevin translated.

"Weird." Dongho commented. Kevin looked at the front page and read the writing to himself then translated it to Dongho.

"Who ever's name is written in this Kiss Note will find the user and Kiss them. The use must have a mental image of person of choice as they write out the person's full name. The names must be written with the lip stick or will the results will not happen. Once the name is written, the person of choice will begin looking for you to give your kiss."

"That's weird..." Dongho judged.

"I saw a commerical he other day with this, it's kinda fun." Kevin stated. He continued looking down and reading out loud. "This Kiss Note belongs to..." Kevin looked. "Hm..."

"What?" Dongho asked looked down at the book. "Oh," Dongho stated as he noticed the two different colored Kiss marks in the spot, obviously not from the same person either. Kevin turned the page to find a name placed on the first line in the same color pink as the one used for the User.

"Oo~" Kevin sang as he looked at Dongho. "Some one has a secret admirer!" Dongho looked over to the book then grabbed it from Kevin's hands.

"Give me that," Dongho looked at it then noticed another name with a different style of writing. "So do you! The one in blue." Dongho pointed. Kevin turned pink.

"Oo, and in lip stick.." Kevin felt his face reddening up.

"You're so naive hyung." Dongho pointed out. "I expected this." Dongho pointed to his name. "I'm Shin Dongho. Every girl's dream." Dongho boasted. Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Of course, I wonder if they forgot it..." Kevin mumbled.

"Why?" Dongho asked. "Do you feel like you are being pulled over to the person who wrote your name?" Dongho teased as he closed the book.

"No," Kevin shook his head. "I'm curious." Kevin answered as he took the book back.

"And how are you supposed to find the girl?" Dongho asked. "It's a lip stick mark." Kevin looked down.

"Didn't you say you were hungry?!" Kevin changed the subject.

"That's right! Let's go get food."