Tuesday

Everyday Love

Tuesday

Its another day...another day to make great memories with him. I stared at the sleeping man beside me and trace my hand to the beautiful features of his face...his lips...his deer eyes...his cute nose...his perfect eyebrows...his face that all woman fantasize. For me, he is beyond perfect for a human...its like he is a God and I can't help but to lookdown on myself and asked...of all the pretty girls around him...why did he choose me? 

While she was in deep thoughts Sunny felt a hand wrapping her waist.

" Sunbun....what do you want to eat for dinner?? I'll cook for you " Luhan said smiling

Sunny thinking " Hmm....just anything Oppa as long as you're the one who cooks it....its okay " she replied

" Ohh....my sunbun is sweet " he cupped her face and kissed her cheek 

Sunny laughed at Luhan's gesture

" start cooking now Oppa.... I can't wait to taste it " she pushed him towards the kitchen excitedly

" Arrasseo...just wait there coz later you'll be amazed again by my cooking skills " he grinned

" Wait oppa....I'm gonna take a bath first "

" Okay just don't take too long okay...coz I will miss you "

" aigoooo Oppa you're so cheesy " she stick her tongue out

SUNNY

Wile she was taking off her clothes she felt herself spinning and her head was painful that anytime she can collapse. She tried to ignore it but she can't so she tried to walk towards their closet. She then find her purse to get what she need her MEDICINE. YES her medicine and Luhan doesn't even know it. She have kept this a secret for a long time now. Before she even meet Luhan....she had already known that she was diagnosed with a brain cancer and that would take her life anytime soon. It will make her suffer slowly until she can't take it anymore. The doctor already warned her to just prepare herself coz her life is on the stage where all she just wait is her Death. It can't be helped with a chemo coz the stage was too late for that. She really felt guilty for keeping it to Luhan bcoz of the fact the she is too weak to say it an she don't want Luhan to get hurt. She don't want Luhan to fell obligated and focus his attention only to her. She want Luhan to enjoy being with her while she is still alive and same with her reason she want to spend every single day with him. She know its too selfish but she has her reason. Like the fact that she was now too attached to him that she was too selfish to tell him teh truth.

" Sorry Oppa " a tear fell on her eyes while she popped  the medicine into

" I hope you will understand Oppa....why I kept it "

The she walk towards the shower room and take a warm hot shower.
~~~~~~~~~~

" SUNBUNNNNNN....the food is ready " Luhan shouted

" Arasseo Oppa...just wait a minute "

While Luhan was waiting for Sunny he noticed that this past few days his girlfriend is always in deep thoughts. He want to asked her if something's bothering her but everytime he has the opportunity to asked she then suddenly divert it to another topic. He also noticed that Sunny was a bit pale then looks sick all the time and the sudden looseof weight.

" Oppa....are you okay? "

" Oh Sunbun I didn't notice you " 

" I shouldn't have let you cook coz maybe you're tired " 

" Aniyo I'm not....come on sit now and let's eat " 

During their eating time they talked about random things then laugh until they feel that they can't breathe anymore. Their night was filled with happiness and another memory that Sunny will not forget and would always treasure while she is still with him.