Movie time !

The crazy life of exo dorm !

Hello !! So this is the first chapter, I'm posting this on my phone so it is kinda annoying to type, anyway hope you enjoy<33

" ok, everyone let's watch this film." Baekhyun announced, while holding up a black DVD box.

" Noooo, I wanted to watch star king !!"

" Yeah SHINee hyungs are gonna be on there~"

" Fine, but we will do a vote. Ok who wants Star King ?"

Luhan, D.O. , Tao and Suho put thier hands up.

" Now who wants the film."

Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, chen, xiumin and Kris put their hand up.

" Lay ? You never put your hand up."

" I dunno."

" Well more people wanted to watch the film so sorry."

Everyone got comfy on the sofa's. With and exception from Chen and Xiumin who lied on the floor. 

Half way through the film Chanyeol went to get some popcorn which he shared with Suho and Baekhyun. D.O. Had long gone to sleep on Kai and Lay was playing a game on his phone. 

" hey Tao are you ok ?" Luhan whispered, Tao was looking pretty freaked out as the movie was getting kinda scary.

Once the film had finished everyone got ready to go to bed, but Kai and D.O. Were both sleeping on the couch so the other members left them.

Tao was in the bathroom brushing his teeth when Chanyeol decided to scare him. 

As Tao left the bathroom Chanyeol jumper out.

" RAWRRR !!!"

" AHHHHHHH" Tao screamed.

" OI !" Kris shouted.

Tao had tears dripping out his eyes, he hated being scared. Especially at night. 

" Chanyeol Park go to your bed." Kris said in a serious voice. 

" Y-yes sir... Sorry Tao."
Chanyeol slowly walked into his shared room with Suho.

" Panda you alright ?" Kris said as he brushed the hair out of Tao's face.

" G-gege he really made me jump."

" It's ok, let me take you to your room." Kris lead Tao to his shared room with Luhan. Tao felt his heart beat really fast. Kris was a real nice gentle man.

" thank you gege."

" it's alright, remember Luhan is in the room if your scared. Also I'm next door ok ?"

Kris went back to his shared room with Lay. He got into his bed and started smiling just thinking about the panda.

And the whole exo dorm was quiet.