Prologue

Love in the Altar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music breezes through the air as couples sways to the tune gracefully.  The skies were blue, the clouds were white, the sun was high, the breeze was gentle and the wooshing sound of waves hitting the shore nearby complement the sound of the violin, creating a perfect symphony for the perfect day.

 

This is the happiest day for him.  He had been dreaming for this day the moment he and Jaejoong becomes official.  Sure, Jaejoong threw a tantrum a bit, wanting the ceremony to be the biggest wedding of the decade while all he wants was a closed wedding attended by only those he deemed close to them.  He won (at least this one time after he and Jaejoong got together) but only after he promised his beloved another grand celebration afterwards.

 

Yun Ho looked around him contently, eyes falling to the happy people chatting nearby, to the loving couples dancing on the platform, to his friends who had been attacking the buffet table the moment they arrived.  Everything seems perfect for him, which is a first, since he Jung Yun Ho was never satiable before.  Funny how Jaejoong can change him so much within such short span of time, if he can call 3 years short that is.  He’s happy today, too happy that he missed the distress look Jun Su wore as the latter brush past everyone in that function in his quest to find a certain brunette.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The sound of Bridal Chorus rang in the air, signifying the inception of the ceremony as well as his wedding as he, clad in his white tuxedo, stand at the end of the line wearing a look best described as a mixed of excitement and hope.

 

His anxious eyes fell to the double door of the villa which leads straight to the garden they’re currently at, waiting for his beloved to make his grand entrance.  The door never opens.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later,

“Was it something I do?  Something I said?  Talk to me, Jaejoong!  Please!  Talk to me!  Please answer my calls.  We’ll talk okay.  You can tell me what the problem is.  I won’t be mad, I promise.  Just-” he breaks down as he squa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter