What To Do Now?

Surprise Birthday Confession

"Sojin's right, I SHOULD do something for myself today," Jihae thought outloud. She was brainstorming ideas on what to do. Shopping? Nah, she can do that with the other members. It WAS more fun than shopping by herself. Yoga? No, her body's too fragile now-a-days. Ice skating?! She hasn't gone ice skating since the date. "Ohh, how I hate that we acted so awkward around each other." She sighed. She also hated how he called her 'noona;' 'baby' was fine but 'noona' made her feel really old and even more uncomfortable. What about a NOREABANG!? That would be a great way she could relieve her stress without trying too hard. Plus it would let her enjoy herself and have fun.

"So it's set. I'll celebrate my birthday at a noreabang. I also wouldn't mind being by myself for awhile since I'll be able to let loose." She reassured herself.

On her way to the noreabang, she decided to buy a ton kimchi bokkeumbap, minced beef, dasik, tteok and some hwachae. Her manager and trainer gave her permission to 'pig out,' but just for today. The next month Girl's Day would be making their comeback so she had to watch what she ate but not today.~

While she was walking with all of her food in her hands & watching practice videos on her phone, she wasn't fully aware of her surroundings. At that moment she gracefully tripped over someone's foot. You'd think she'd fall flat on her face but with the dancing background on her side *does that make sense?* she swiftly bounced back on her toes. Right when she was going to address the owner of the foot, she heard the man saying, "Baby?"

►♦

Like I said, short chapters are my forte. I just now saw the video of SNSD's exercise tips on Star King(?) and Im HONESTLY going to try it out. My thighs are always bothering me because whatever I do, they won't budge. Inspiration for this fanfiction I guess is After School's Shampoo. Not really inspiration for this, but I can't stop listening to the song. Can't believe Bekah 'graduated' I'm gonna miss her a lot!~ ;_________________;