Lingering Feelings

Surprise Birthday Confession
May 14, 2011. [3rd person point of view.]
Even though 'We Are Dating' was taken off the air 4 1/2 months earlier, Jihae couldn't exactly get rid of the feelings she had for her partner, Eli. Memories were coming back of their awkward moments together. Yes, although they were only able to spend two dates together, Jihae realized she was beginning to fall for Eli. The dates didn't start off as smoothly as they'd imagine but by the end of their dates, they were able to actually enjoy themselves. Eli was able to teach Jihae how to ice skate and they were both able to let loose.
"STOP," Jihae thought to herself. "It's been 4 1/2 months, get over it; he probably likes someone who is approachable and not shy like me."
She couldn't bring herself to get over Eli. Jihae didn't tell anyone about her crush either. Unfortunately for her, Sojin found out when she overheard Jihae sleeptalking about Eli.
"I saw you two on your dates, you'd make a really cute couple," Sojin said in a natural aegyo.
"Really? You think so? But, he was probably just being nice to me so he wouldn't look like a bad guy," Jihae said, even though she hoped she was wrong.
"Hey, you just have to think positively. We'll have to continue this tomorrow, Yura, Minah, Hyeri & I have to go finish our schedules," Sojin tried to reassure her. "Hope you won't be too lonely. Since it is your birthday you should have a special 'Jihae Day' and do whatever you've been wanting to do."
"Yeahh, I guess you're right. Good luck on your recordings. Girl's Day, FIGHTING! I'll think about what to do," Jihae said enthustiastically. 

►♦►

I'm making the chapters kinda short so they'll be longer-ish. School's about to start on Monday; it's Sunday (12:25 am) and I felt the need to update this. If you're reading this PLEASE comment or subscribe, I just want to know people's(?) opinions. Thank-you! Gracias. Gomawo. Kamsahamnida.