Jackson x Jinyoung - Didn't see that coming

GOT7 OTP Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Munching down on the meat Mark bought for the both of them after their lost in the game earlier today, Jinyoung overthinks on what he possible could've done to Jackson for making him treat the way he did.

Shooting another episode for their show Jinyoung and Mark teamed up and caught a lot of fish – actually it was mostly because of Mark because Jinyoung's finger is still a bit painful – and Jackson took his opportunity in a reversed game to steal the food away from them.

At first Jinyoung was hurt but somewhere deep inside of him a little voice assured him Jackson wouldn't be too cold and would give him and Mark some food, yet he didn't. Instead, the younger til insanity, holding the food beneath his nose to smell the delicious scent that came from the food and fish – the fish he and his teammate caught.

At that point Jinyoung became a little angry, and Mark was so sweet to buy him some meat when they got home so he wouldn't starve. He loves Mark for doing that, but he can't help but being caught up in his thoughts, wondering why he deserved such tease from Jackson.

“Eat well, Jingyoungie~” the older boy sitting next him hums with his mouth full, already forgotten what s did to them earlier.

“I will, thank you hyung” Jinyoung faintly smiles, trying hard to not show his anger. After eating five minutes in silence, Mark's phone ringing and he excuses himself, leaving the younger one alone. He heaves a deep sigh and falls back into the couch, the hurt in his heart taking over his mind. Closing his eyes for a brief second, he hears the door closing, thinking it's Mark who's coming back.

The person plops down on the couch next to Jinyoung, and when he gasps at all the food in front him it's when Jinyoung notices it's not Mark. Quickly opening his eyes they meet an excited Jackson, almost ready to eat some food. “Ya! That's ours” Jinyoung quickly grabs the chopsticks away from Jackson, his voice harsh and cold. “You've had yours.”

“But Jinyoung~”

“No!”

Throwing the chopsticks to the other side of the room Jackson looks at Jinyoung, not liking the angry look on the said boy. While Jinyoung eats, he keeps looking at him, his eyes never leaving his face. Jackson wonders what upsets the boy this much, and after a – for him – way too long silence he softly speaks. “Jinnie~ what's wrong?”

Only getting a glare as respond Jackson's eyes widen, really not liking the atmosphere Jinyoung is creating between them. All Jinyoung can think about while swallowing the little pieces of meat Mark had bought him is why Jackson can't figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter