Mark x Yugyeom - Brotherly Love

GOT7 OTP Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juvenile and like the tease he is, Yugyeom likes to play with his older brothers. There's never a moment he's not in the mood for getting back at his hyungs when they're talking or practicing. Going over the routine of 'Stop Stop it' once more – at least they have to be flawless at their comeback stage right? – Yugyeom playfully kicks Mark on his , making the elder turn around and smile brightly at the young tall one, getting ready to hit him back. Jumping up in excitement Yugyeom gets ready to run away, preparing for the chase. Just when he's about to take his first step – and Mark's already slowly approaching – their leader clears his throat and end the chaos the two of them just created: Jinyoung and Jackson are sniggering together and Youngjae and Bambam are shouting some random English words to each other. Everyone comes to a halt and keeps their mouth shut, heading back to their position to practice the dance again.

After practice the boys are tired, yet Jackson doesn't fail to keep the mood lively and s energized. Teasing Jinyoung and Yugyeom, Jackson runs from left to right while the others are getting ready to head back to their dorm. They're sweaty and tired, a shower and their nice cozy beds is all that's in their minds now. Yugyeom, however, has some energy left as well, and as much as he loves to play with Jackson, he isn't in the mood for his way of teasing. Instead he averts his attention to Mark again, observing the now brown haired boy as he's stuffing his bag with his belongings.

Yugyeom always had a soft spot for Mark. The American boy had needed some time to open up to them, and when he did Yugyeom saw a different Mark then he had when he'd just met him, yet that didn't keep him from liking him. In fact, he liked him even more. As the youngest one Yugyeom knew he was going to be responsible for the maknae role in GOT7, and he also knew that asked some certain charms and cuteness. But being the tallest of the group wasn't really in his advantage. Instead, when he tried to act cute and wanted to make his older brothers smile, they'd laugh – making some comments about him being tall and cute can't go together. They didn't say that to hurt Yugyeom, it was teasing as well, but somehow it sometimes got Yugyeom tugging at his heart.

Mark was always there for him. Whenever the young lad would feel homesick or he'd have a day feeling off, Mark would be there comforting him, sticking by his side until he made sure his young brother felt happier. And he loves him for that. With Mark teasing is really teasing – Mark never goes further than tickling him, kicking his or hitting him with a stuffed animal. Mark never teases with words, something the other members do, because Mark knows how sensitive the maknae can get when it gets too much.

When Yugyeom sees Mark bent over his bag a juvenile smile plays on his lips, carefully walking over to him before lifting his foot and kicking his behind. “Ya!” Mark jumps up, but the minute he sees it's Yugyeom a bright smile paints his face and a twinkle in his eyes tells Yugyeom he needs to run – now.

Running towards Jackson Yugyeom tries

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter