Jaebum x Jinyoung - Delivery

GOT7 OTP Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--> Let me know what you think? It's been a while. Ya'll wanting a second () part? ¬¬
» 1304 words. I'm working on the part.

He can't hold back and taste a bite of the food he's making right now. It's a little passed 8PM right now and all day Jaebum has been busy and around to take care of some errands. Before he even could start cooking he had to do the dishes, cooking with no pans means fast food. Or easy food like ramen, and to be honest he grew tired of the tasteless meals. So he decided to get his lazy off the couch and do something productive today. He's forced to stay inside though as he's expecting a package. But when the clock struck 8PM he didn't want to wait anymore, he was hungry.

So here Jaebum is, in his kitchen stirring the food every now and then and dancing to the music that's blasting in the background.
Lately he has been feeling a little down. He has had some major changes in his life, like moving places; leaving a house he had called home for a very long time. It takes time to heal and to process big events like that, and even though Jaebum knows this, he's impatient and wants to enjoy life.
But since a few days he has been feeling better. Maybe it's even safe to say happier. Nothing special really happened, Jaebum thinks to himself while smelling the food. He gave up on dating a while ago, as the last person he dated was disrespectful and reminded him too much of the person he spend years with. The same insecure, burdened feelings came back to him and Jaebum immediately pulled back from that relation. Not again.

He walks up to his phone to change the song and walks back to the stove, diner's almost ready! He has to admit that making food for only himself is hard. Everything comes in big servings. As he is about to serve the food on the platter Jaebum hears the doorbell. The package!

He walks up to his door and when he opens it, he freezes for a second. The delivery shoots him a bright smile and stretches his arm, holding the package in front off Jaebum. “There you go!”

Jaebum takes the package from the stranger and smiles shyly. “Thank you.” Their fingers slightly brushes each other, making Jaebum blush and looking down at the other's feet. “It smells really good” the other says, waving his hand in front of his nose, taking in the smell of Jaebum's cooking.

Apparantly Jaebum looked a little shocked, his eyes slightly wider as usual and his lips parted. “The food, I mean” he continues and chuckles. At that Jaebum comes back to his senses and he laughs. “Ah, thank you.” His eyes going up again he takes a closer look at the delivery guy. He has dark hair with his bangs falling over one of his eyes, making the man tilt his head a little bit so their not in his eye. And those eyes are twinkling as he smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter