Jaebum x Yugyeom - Solicitous

GOT7 OTP Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum putted a curse on Yugyeom. It doesn't matter when or where Yugyeom goes, he's always the one being fooled.

Jaebum has a habit of teasing his friends and especially the ones who are a little too innocent and oblivious for their own good. And let Yugyeom be one of those innocent and oblivious friends.

When Jaebum and the other members play a prank on him the poor boy falls for their acting and pokerfaces. In the end the younger one sheds tears, thinking his friends got into a fight because of his stupidity.

“Are you okay? Still in shock?” Jaebum nudges Yugyeom when he walks pass the latter, plopping down on his bed opposite from Yugyeom. However, Yugyeom is way too caught up into his thoughts he barely hears Jaebum speak. He's thinking about what would happen if their group really came into a fight, and the more he thinks about it the more he gets to the conclusion he doesn't want to think about it. The end of the group – their friendship – would be the end of him too, as his fellow groupmembers are like family to him.

Jackson and Mark being the older brothers he really looks up to, Kunmipook and Youngjae where he can be his young self without being judged and Jinyoung and Jaebum being the ones that take care of everyone.

Yugyeom believes he can't live without any of them, as they all fit the puzzle and make it complete.

“Yugyeom?” Jaebum repeats, this time his voice a little louder. He sighs deeply as Yugyeom keeps staring ahead of him, not moving an inch to his call. Not wanting to raise his voice more the eldest gets up and walks over to Yugyeom's bed, sitting down next to the said boy and places his arm around his shoulder. “Ya! Wake up~” he chuckles lightly, an amused sparkle visible in his eyes as he watches the younger one startle. “Welcome back to the real world.”

“Huh? Oh. Yeah.. sorry” he mumbles, still having that uneasy feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter