Chapter nineteen

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good job." 

 

Words of praise for those who had done well. 

 

Had Joona done a good job? 

 

Regaining her normal breathing and relaxing her muscles. 

 

What is that compared to saving another persons life. 

 

Yes Hwang Myungsoo, 

 

Aren't those words meant to be directed towards you? 

 

Joona could only stare into his soft eyes. 

 

Eyes which belonged to the one who had just saved her from the worst possible scenario ever. 

 

"Oh dear, oh dear, OH DEAR!" Teacher Kim kneeled down next to Joona, panic very visible in his eyes. 

"Are you okay? I cannot imagine what would've happen if Myungsoo didn't step in." He wiped of a few sweat drops off his forehead. 

The strict and calm teacher Kim had never looked like this. He seemed genuinely worried. 

"We cannot let you continue riding this horse, in fact we cannot let you continue at all." 

Despite having just been at the brink of death, Joona didn't seem to fear going back there again. 

"NO!! Please teacher let me continue!!" She pleaded, her voice breaking. 

It's not Bella's fault. 

She didn't blame her, horses are sensitive to loud noises. She knew that Bella would never hurt anyone on purpose. Bella was a very gentle and patient horse who's even keeping up with her, the beginner of beginners at horse riding. 

Even though this would leave a scar in her heart she would never blame Bella for it. 

"It's an accident." She said, trying to sound as convincing as possible. 

"Please don't take this short moment of happiness away from me." She cried in her heart. 

Teacher Kim didn't look convinced. "Let's take you back to the stable and have you rest there. What happens next we can decide later."

Joona made a painful expression but agreed with him. She were after all still shaky after the accident. 

 

 

 

She sat in the fancy lobby while drinking some tea and watched the television. 

Once again she couldn't help but become suspicious of Myungsoo yet also impressed by him. The way he calmed the horse down and also herself. It was just simply amazing because she really thought she would die there. 

"Where in the word did he learn those things?" It was like he was good at practically everything in this world. 

Her attention shifted to the television before she ended up analyzing him too much. 

The news were on. 

 

"We want to once again warn the public to be careful of a man dressed in black from head to toe since he has been suspected of walking around where the late owner of "FastestFood" committed suicide. The police think he may have some clues to the reason Ao Makino decided to take his life. According to some witnesses the suspect was dressed in a long black leather coat with buckles on the arms and according to some, he or she was wearing a mask of some sort they could not identify. "  

 

Joona frowned. This person had been on the news for quite some time now. It's amazing how they haven't been able to identify him. 

"If they put the twins on this case they would probably find him quicker than anyone of the investigators." Joona thought, sarcastic. But she knew that there was some truth to it. 

She hoped they would find him soon since he really sounded very suspicious. 

"Maybe I should get Sungyeol from school every day just to be sure..."

 

 

Time passed by as she waited for everyone to come back so she could finally grab some lunch. It would have been much easier if she could just eat before everyone else but teacher Kim insisted on everyone eating together. 

"Ugh." Joona didn't mind eating alone since she felt  just as lonely while eating alone and together with her class. No difference. 

She had just watched half an hour of a rerun of "Music Bank" before her class walked into the lobby and then passed it towards the dining room. 

Joona felt relaxed and rested after so many hours in front of the television. 

She was just about to get up when someone tapped on her shoulder. 

She turned around and widened her eyes at the sight, "Oh Jungkook-ssi?" 

"I heard you wanted to try riding Bella again, teacher Kim told me to wait after lunch but do you wanna try now?" He asked with his serious expression he always had.

"What? Now? But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter