SML 5: *Author-nim is back*

She's My Lady

 

*Mini Flashback*
 "여보세요? [Hello?]" (Yeoboseyo?)
"보고 싶어. [I miss you.]" (Bogoshipo) Hyoyeon's eyes widened.

"오빠?! [Oppa?!]"
"The one and only.*chuckles*"
"Oh my! Long time no see and I miss you too. Why did you call and how did you get my number?"
"I asked Sungmin hyung. Haha, I just wanted to ask something."
"Uhmm, what is it?"
"Are you coming for the acquaintance party?"
"Uhmm, well.. I'm not sure, I haven't decided yet. Why?"
"It's just that I want to see you that day. You know, our school is joining your school for the party."
"Huh? So, it means...."
"Yep, I'm studying at JYP University."
"Oh my, really? Well, I'm not sure yet. I'll just let you know if I'm coming or not."
"Okay, well.. I hope you're joining. I'm hanging up now."
"네 오빠, 잘자~ [Okay oppa, good night~] " (Ne oppa, jalja~) 
"잘자, 효연아~ [Good night, Hyoyeon-ah~]" (Jalja, Hyoyeon-ah)

Should I come or not? Hyoyeon thought before she fell asleep.

--
The next day.. Hyo woke up because of the loud sound from her phone.

Hyoyeon's POV

Why is my phone ringing this early?! I checked the time and it's just 7:00am--wait, 7:00am?! Shoot! I'm going to be late for school! I answered my phone, I didn't even bothered to check who the caller was because it's probably just one of my oppas trying to wake me up. 

"What? I'm already awake, don't worry." I said and rolled my eyes off. Ugh, why didn't they even bothered to wake me up earlier?!
"That's good then. Better finish preparing soon if you don't want to be late for school." W-wait.. that's neither of my brothers' voice! I know that voice..
"Wait, Junho oppa?!"
"The one and only." 
He chuckled. "I'm here downstairs, by the way. Come down quick. I'll be driving you to school today--bye." Then he ended the call, ugh. How rude! But, wait... what?! 

I stood up and did my very best to finish doing my daily routine. I quickly went on my way downstairs and saw this guy that I was just talking to.. my first love, that kid who promised to marry me when we reach the right age. Aigoooo, I remember that day...

*"Junho oppa, I like you!" I blurted out while we were playing. I was just ten and he was eleven. "Hyoyeonnie, I'll marry you when we grow up. I promise!"

Author-nim's POV

Without even realizing it.. Hyoyeon was unconciously smiling while looking at the 3 guys. "I guess our little sister is having a good morning because of you." Sungmin remarked as he noticed Hyo smiling. Junho chuckled as he sees Hyoyeon's cheeks turned red.

"What? No, I'm not. How can you say that I'm having a good morning when I'm almost late for school?" The blonde-haired girl said as she was glaring to her Oppa. Sungmin tried to hide behind Junho and Minho's back, acting like he's afraid.

"Oh, noooooo. Her sassiness is coming out now." He said, still hiding at his brother and friend's back. The other two chuckled. "Oh, come on. Let's stop this childish act now. Yah, Junho! Better take our little dongsaeng to school now. Before she gets mad at us for not waking her up this morning." Minho said while stealthily trying to tease Hyo. "Go now, Hyo. You wouldn't want to get a deduction point for getting late for school, would you?"

"Oh shoot, right! Junho oppa, let's go!" She said as she hurriedly get her bag from the living room. 

As they were in the car, Hyoyeon can't help but get the awkward feeling between them. She glanced at Junho who was just really focused at driving. Well, it's not like it's the first time that they met each other.. So, she decided to break the ice.

Hyoyeon's POV

"So.. uhmm.. How have you been?"
"Great, of course. But, I've really missed you so much. It's been a long time since we haven't seen each other. So, I'm glad that I got a chance to be with you today.. Eventhough, it's for a short time." 
He quickly glanced and gave me a smile. "Have you decided already?" I wrinkled my eyebrows.

"On what?" I asked. "If you're actually going to the party.." He continued.
"Oh, I'm still not sure about it. I'll let you know once I get to decide though." Then, I gave him a smile. Without even realizing it, we already reached my school. Aigoo, all that I'm hoping right now is to not to see those EXO K and M guys. I just need a break, I feel really tired today. Aigoo.

Junho oppa went down the car first and he opened the door for me. He really is a gentleman.. I smiled. As I was going down the car, I see people staring at me--at us. And, more people started to stare at us when Junho oppa hugged me. Oh, right.. I'm so stupid! I forgot that I was just a scholar student in these people's eyes. I sighed at that thought. 

*Oh my god, isn't she the scholar student?*
*And, omg! She's with Junho! He goes to JYP University, right??*
*Right! Why is he with her?*
*The question is why did he hugged her?!*
*What's their relationship?*
*Ugh! That girl surely has every guys' attention, though she's just a nobody!*
*First, the EXO K and M members.. And now, our Junho oppa?!! No way!!*

 

I'm so stupid! Right, who would expect to see a 'nobody' with a popular guy and a 'poor' girl coming out from an expensive car? Aigoo. I saw Junho Oppa's face and confusion was written all over it. "A scholar? A nobody? What's happening, Hyo?" I tried to give him the not-right-now look but he held my wrist and was about to drag me but our school bell rung. Woops, I guess I was saved by the bell.

I removed his hands on my wrist and quickly went on my class. I'll just explain it to him the next time I see him. I saw the EXO M guys inside.. right, we're in the same class. When will I ever get a chance to avoid them? Ugh. I looked around the class and I didn't see Suho's own group. Well, I should actually be thankful.. I would only have to deal with 6 guys today.

As I make my way, the guys greeted me a good morning. I smiled at them. I glanced at Luhan and he looks like he's not really in a good mood so I just ignored him. "Hyo, don't even bother talking to Luhan. He's in a bad mood today because....asdfghjfks." Lay didn't get to continue his sentence because Chen covered his mouth. "Oh my god, Lay. Can you like shut up, just for once?" Chen said and he turned to me. "Don't worry about what he's about to say, it's nothing important." 

Well, I'm kind of still curious but I just tried to brush it off my mind. As our Professor entered the room, the class went quiet already. "Okay, please bring out your Social textbook and open it on page 143. Try to read the article and later, I'm going to ask your opinions about it."

I opened my book and started to read the article. I was busy reading it until I heard someone calling me... 
"Slave.."

"Slave.."
"Slave.."
"Yah, slave!"
I swear, I won't talk to him until he call me using my name.
"Yah! Hyoyeon-ah!" I looked at him giving him my sweetest smile. Ha, I won this time! "What do you need?" I asked him, still smiling.
"Share your book with me. I can't find mine." He said while scratching the back of his head. I looked to him with such doubt but I didn't really wanted to be mean so.. "Ugh, fine!" Then, I asked him to move his seat near to mine so we can share my book.

I was too busy studying the article but I noticed Luhan staring at me. I gave him a quick glance and we made eye contact. That was awkward! Until the class ended I could still feel him staring at me. I fixed my stuff and was about to leave the room but he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a corner.

I glared at him. "What is your problem?"
"Who was that guy earlier?
" Wait, which guy? Does he mean Junho oppa?
"Which guy?"
"That guy....." 
I looked at him trying to catch his gaze but he's avoiding me. This guy is getting into my nerves, aish.
"You don't need to know." I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist once more.
"I have to know who's that guy who hugged you earlier!" My eyes widened, he saw that too? Like how many student from this school actually saw us? Aish, many people would really start to get suspicious about me..

"Why are you even acting like that?" I rolled my eyes. *Aish, I can't take this!* I heard LuHan whispered something.
"It's because I am jealous! Do you get it?!" He said as he left...

Leaving me dumbfounded. What?

~~

6638 Characters; 1530 Words

Hey guys!
Guess what? I'm finally back! Lol.
It's been a long time since I updated. Hehe ^^;;
Not much HyoExo interaction in this chappy. But hey, atleast you guys already know that Junho's the new rival ;)
So yeah, Imma try to update again as soon as I can. Hopefully this weekend..
And, I wanted to thank all of you guys for waiting so patiently and sending me warm welcome backs. OMG <3
Alsoo, anyone here a fan of BTS and love reading their fanfics? I have a friend and she just made a story. It's called Coffee Shop by Lululu666!
Trust me, the story is really good!! It's amazing! So, please go check it out if you're interested!^^

Anddddd, our Korean sentence/word of the day is: 걱정하지마 (geokjeong hajima) meaning 'don't worry!'
It was kind of a lame update, isn't it? But still, I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!^^
Pardon me for the typographical errors, it's 12:23am when I finished this whole chappy.. T^T

Lastly, don't forget to leave your comments! I would love to read your opinions about this chapter!
Shanks guys <3<3<3<3
~HyoHyoBaby~