SML3: WHO IS HE?!!

She's My Lady

Everybody was waiting for Hyoyeon to pick. "So Hyo.. have you decided?" Yuri asked the blonde-haired girl whose busy deciding on who will she pick among the two groups. The 12 guys were nervous... But, their eyes went wide when they saw Hyoyeon got some chairs and placed in on the tables. She put another table to connect it and make it bigger, enough for 15 persons to fit.. They got surprised when Hyoyeon sat in the center. "What are you doing??" Baekhyun asked Hyoyeon..

"All of us were going to eat together." Hyoyeon said, Sunny and Yuri made a thumbs up but the boys got surprised.. "WHAAAAAT???!!" Most of them said making some of the students in the canteen look at them.. "What are you looking at?" Luhan asked the other students, then they continued to do what they were doing..
 
"Y..You mean we're eating at the same table??" Tao asked. "Need I say more? If you guys don't want to I'll eat with Sunny and Yuri. That's not my problem anymore.." Hyoyeon answered. "Remember what we talked about?" Luhan said. "Of course. That's why we are eating all together. Come on! I'm hungry!" Hyoyeon said then she sat on the chair.. Then the boys started to argue to who will sit beside Hyoyeon.. "I'll be sitting next to my SLAVE.." Luhan said emphasizing the word 'slave'. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.
 
"Who says you are sitting beside Hyo? I'm sitting beside her!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "No. It's me whose sitting beside her!" Kai butted in. "No!! Meeeeeeee!" Chanyeol said. Whispers and gossips has started all along the cafeteria..
*Are we dreamingg??*
*EXO M AND EXO K, THEY ARE NOW TALKING TO EACH OTHER??*
*I thought they're still mad at each other.*
*Aish~ They are so handsomeeeeeeee!!*
*Oppaaaaa~ wae so handsome??*
While the boys are busy arguing.. Sunny and Yuri started to occupy the seats beside Hyo. Yuri sat at the right chair and Sunny at the left. Hyoyeon smiled at them. Yuri faked a cough to get the boys' attention.. The boys looked at them. "Why are you sitting beside her?" Xiumin asked. "It's because we want to sit beside her. You guys were so slowwww! Can you guys sit now??" Sunny replied and asked. The boys looked like they were babies that someone got their lollipop away from them.. Yuri and Sunny chuckled..
 
"I'm going to buy my food now." Hyoyeon said. "I'll buy your food for you Hyo." Both Tao and Sehun said in chorus. "Seriously? Thanks but no thanks. I can buy my own." Hyoyeon said then she smiled at the two guys. The two guys felt said because they got rejected but felt happy to because Hyoyeon smiled at them. After everyone got their own food they started to eat but tjen Baekhyun offered Hyo some food. "Hyobabyy~~ Do you want some of this?" He asked then offered some fries. Hyoyeon not minding Baek calling her 'baby' happily nodded and recieved the fries that Baek is offering.
 
"Thanksss!" She said. "Yah! Why did you called her baby??" Luhan said to Baekhyun. "Who cares??" he replied and feels like all the boys started to give him the -me-got-a-problem-look- *Don't tell me ALL OF THEM LIKES HYO? NOT ONLY ME??!* Baekhyun thought. "And in fact, it doesn't have a meaning. Is it okay to you Hyo?" Baek said then he turned to Hyo. "Huh? What?"
 
"Just say yes." he said then Hyoyeon nodded. "SEE? SEE??" Baekhyun happily said. The boys frowned at him and kept sending some glares. But he didn't mind it. HE'S HAPPY. XDD "Ooohhh. Someone's making a moveeee~~" Sunny said referring to Baekhyun. "Hey, slave!" Luhan said. "I have a name and it's HYOYEON. Not SLAVE." she said then looked at Luhan intently. "Whatever. You are going with me after school." Luhan said more likely he ordered. "WHAT??" she said. "You heard me right." Then Luhan smirked. "Tch. Fine~~" Hyo answered Luhan smiled.
*D..Did I just saw L..Luhan SMILE??*
*KYAH! He's so handsomeeeee!!*
*She's so luckyyyyy!!*
 
"Eh. Eh. Eh. I'm coming with youuuuuu!!" Chanyeol butted in. "Are we even close??" Luhan asked. *We used to be.* Chanyeol wanted to say that but instead he rolled his eyes. "No buts! I'm coming with the both of you!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "If Chanyeol is coming.. I'm coming too." Kai said until the others said that they wanted to come too. "Hyo can we go to your housee??" Lay asked. "That's a great idea!" Xiumin agreed. "We wanted to come with you guys. But me and Yul can't." Sunny said then pout. *It's better. They won't know that.... But WAIT. THESE GUYS ARE COMING OVER TO MY HOUSE?? OKAY. IF MY OPPAS WOULD KNOW THIS ONE. I'M DEAD!*
 
After that, Sunny and Yuri went to their classes so Hyoyeon is left with the 12 guys. "Hey. Look. You guys can't go to my house." the blonde-haired girl said. "But.. Why?" Lay asked. "My oppas would probably get mad at me.." she explained. "Don't worry, Hyo." Kai said then he smirked. Hyoyeon gave him the -what-do-you-mean-look-.. *I think I'm in trouble..* She thought.
 
♡♡Fastforward♡♡
The school is finally over. The 12 guys is waiting for Hyoyeon at the school's exit. Everyone was surprised because it's their first time EXO K and EXO M together. The guys noticed it too but they chose to be quiet and wait for Hyoyeon. Kris noticed the blonde-haired girl but he's confused of her actions. "Look. I saw Hyo already.." he said. "Really?? Where? Where's my Hyobabyyy?" Baekhyun asked. "Tch. Can you please stop calling her baby?" Kai, Suho, Tao, Luhan, D.O and Chanyeol said, Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "You guys were just jealous. Tch." and stuck his tongue out. The others frowned. "But.. wait! Why is she hiding behind that plant??? Is she hiding from someone??" Chanyeol asked in confusion. "Maybe from us." D.O muttered. "What?" Chanyeol asked. "Nothinggg~~" D.O replied. After that little argument they went to where Hyoyeon is.
 
"HYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Chanyeol shouted making the others get their attention. "WHAT?" he asked them then the others continued to what their doing. Hyoyeon on the other hand got surprised because she was hiding from the 12 guys and yet they found HER. Aish~~ she sighed. When the 12 guys approached her she smiled and greeted them.. "Heyyy!" she said. "Hey Hyo! Why are you hiding from that plant??" Kai asked. "A..Ah. Nothingg. Hehe~" Hyoyeon said; "So.. gotta go now. I need to go home~~" she added. "Hepppp~~ did you forgot? we are going to your house. Right, rightt?" Lay said in excitement. "Ah.. Oh.. That.. Yeah. Haha~" she stuttered. "Kaja!!" Lay said while smiling widely.
 
Meanwhile... the other girls started to squeal like there's no tomorrow. It's been a long time also since they didn't saw Lay smile.. It feels like it's the first time they saw him smile.. "You could join us in our car. Since it's big you can join us." Luhan muttered, Hyoyeon turned to him and was about to say yes but.... "Don't join them. Join us, Hyobabyyyyyy!" Baekhyun interrupted. "Yah! Can you stop that Hyobaby thingyy? It's so irritating!" Tao exclaimed. "Why would I?" Baekhyun muttered and rolled his eyes. "Okay... I'll just call someone from my house and tell them to bring any car that the 13 of us would fit!" Hyoyeon exclaimed then she sighed. Why is she even letting these boys come to her house, by the way? She doesn't even know too. Then again she heaved a sigh.
 
After some minutes, the driver arrived into the campus and Hyoyeon went inside the van. She sat at the very front seat beside the driver. So the boys, with scowled faces, went inside the van. "Hyo! Is your home far from our school?" Suho asked. The blonde haired girl turned to him and said, "Hmm? It's not that far. Hehe."
 
After some time, they finally arrived Hyoyeon's house. She went outside the car and so as the 12 guys. "Woah, your house is so big. I mean, our house is big too but yeah, I love it here. Can I just live here??" Chanyeol asked straightly. The other EXO guys' eyes went wider. Hyoyeon too. Then suddenly... Baekhyun punched Chanyeol's right arm. "Ouch!" he hissed. "You cant~!" Baekhyun answered him and glared at him. "I'm just kidding Hyo!" he continued then awkwardly laughed. Hyoyeon replied with a smile. After that they finally decided to go inside her house.. or should we say a MANSION.
 
When they went in, the maids started to greet Hyoyeon. She greeted them back and smiled. Later an old lady went out from the kitchen. "Young lady..." she said and bowed to her. "Ahhhhh, omoniii~~~ don't call me that anymoreee. Call me Hyoyeonnnn.. okaaay?" she said using her aegyo then hugged her. Meanwhile the exo guys felt they melted because it's the first time they've seen Hyoyeon's aegyo. Mrs. Lee had been with Hyoyeon, Minho and Sungmin for a long time so they considered her as their 2nd mother now. "Aigoooo, okay my Hyoyeonnie." she replied then ruffled Hyoyeon's hair. She then noticed the twelve guys whose still mesmerized. She chuckled. "Aigooo, who are these twelve handsome guys who came? Does your oppas know that you have visitors today?" she asked. Hyoyeon pouted and shook her head. "Ohh, annyeonghasaeyo omonim! We will surprise Sungmin and Minho hyung omonim and neh, we are Hyoyeon's friends~" Chanyeol answered politely. "N-neh, they're my friends." Hyoyeon hesitantly agreed.
 
Mrs. Lee eyed the guys, "Ohh, are you sure you guys are just my Hyoyeonnie's friends?" she asked jokingly. The guys avoided Mrs. Lee's gaze. The old lady giggled. "Aigooo, aigooo~ I'll just go get some snacks for you guys. I'll leave first~" She said then left. When Mrs. Lee left, Hyoyeon turned to the guys "So... what are you going to do here guys?" she asked them and tried to get there attention but the EXO K boys we're too busy playing, so Tao answered her question, "Uhmm, we'll just hang around?" he said. "Like seriously?" Hyoyeon said and heaved a sigh. Then the boys started to do there own bussines. EXO K has there own world and EXO M has there own. But then... there's Luhan who keeps bugging Hyo while the other guys were not looking. "Yah~" he called Hyoyeon and put his arms around her shoulders. "I have a name." she replied. "I know." he said shortly. "So why not call me Hyoyeon or Hyo then?" she asked. "Nahh, everybody calls you in that name already and that eyeliner guy calls you Hyobaby. Tch." He said. "Why? I don't care if he calls me that. it doesn't mean anything either, we're friends." she replied. "Tch. You're so innocent~" Luhan said then ruffled Hyoyeon's hair. "Hey not my hair." she said then pout.
 
"Yah you! You! Baby faced looking guy! Stop touching Hyo!" Chanyeol butted in when he saw the two talking at each other. "Tch. So childish." he murmured. Hyoyeon giggled. *Omo, this is the first time I talked to that Luhan guy properly. Oh well, nevermind~* she thought. "Hyo, don't come near him~~" Chanyeol said. "Why?" she asked. "Because he is dangerous." He said seriously.Hyoyeon turned to him and looked at him, "How come?" she asked. "Kekekeke~ I'm just kidding, Hyo." he said then patted Hyoyeon's head. "You're such a good joker. Haha~" she said then jokingly punched Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol blushed slightly. After few minutes, Mrs. Lee came with the snacks and handed it to them. "Thanks omonim~" The guys said then the old lady replied with a smile. "Eat well~"
 
"We will~!" they answered. "Ah, Hyoyeonnie~ guess what?" she asked Hyo. "What omonim~?" Hyoyeon said then clinged to Mrs. Lee's arms. "My grandson is here, he's with your oppas. I know how much you missed him, you haven't seen each other for like years. They are at the village court, playing basketball. They'll come home soon by now." the old lady said then Hyoyeon's eyes showed the excitement. "Mwo?! Jinjja omonim?! Kyaaah! Finally, after how many years, I'll see him again~!" the blonde-haired girl said with delight. Suddenly, Minho and Sungmin came into the garden with a guy. EXO K and M stopped to what they are doing and was about to greet Minho and Sungmin, but they got surprised when Hyoyeon run into the guy whose with Sungmin and Minho. "I missed you soooo much oppa!" she said then hugged the guy tightly. "I miss you more, my princess~" He said then hugged Hyoyeon back. The EXO K and M guys were still surprised.
 
"WHO IS HE??" Both EXO K and M said in chorus because of curiosity and feeling a little jealousy with that guy...
 
****
9978 Characters, 2113 Words
****

Hey guyth! I'm finally baek, after 123456789 years. T__T
Hehe. I'm really sorry for the late .
I am sooooooooo busy with school.
I have a lot of projects, thankfully.. I have nothing to do today so....
I updated this story. Gawd. I'm really sorry guys.
I don't know when to update again, I'm still busy with school.
I hope you guys understand. *pouts*
Have you guys seen EXO M and K's teaser for overdose?!!
and... and... OHEMGEE. I LOVE SUHO's BLONDE HAIR. >_< Kekeke~
Sooooo, I hope you guys like and enjoyed my update.
Who do you think is that guy? :OOO kekeke~~
(Try guessing *winks*)

And yay! I have my new subscribers:
Jayanti
Jayanti 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and thank you for upvoting:
- Kim_032 & HyoHyuk98 -
I'll update again when I have time~
Thank you guys! Take care alwaysss~xoxo

#HYOHYOBABY

Mention:
@HyoHyuk98: Thank youuuuu for messaging me in my wall telling me that you are really waiting for my update in this story~ So, here's my update^^ Hope you enjoyed. I really appreaciated what you did. :)) xx