SML4: Jealousy & Big Events(?)

She's My Lady

-- Please read the Author's notw at the end, thanks guys! Hope you enjoy my update!

Author's POV:
(A/N: Lol, it's me again. I'll give you guys a little 'throwback' to what happened in the last chappy. In case that you forgot.)

"We will~!" they answered. "Ah, Hyoyeonnie~ guess what?" she asked Hyo. "What omonim~?" Hyoyeon said then clinged to Mrs. Lee's arms. "My grandson is here, he's with your oppas. I know how much you missed him, you haven't seen each other for like years. They are at the village court, playing basketball. They'll come home soon by now." the old lady said then Hyoyeon's eyes showed the excitement. "Mwo?! Jinjja omonim?! Kyaaah! Finally, after how many years, I'll see him again~!" the blonde-haired girl said with delight. Suddenly, Minho and Sungmin came into the garden with a guy. EXO K and M stopped to what they are doing and was about to greet Minho and Sungmin, but they got surprised when Hyoyeon run into the guy whose with Sungmin and Minho. "I missed you soooo much oppa!" she said then hugged the guy tightly. "I miss you more, my princess~" He said then hugged Hyoyeon back. The EXO K and M guys were still surprised.
 
"WHO IS HE??" Both EXO K and M said in chorus because of curiosity and feeling a little jealousy with that guy...
--
"Oh, I didn't notice that you guys were here.. and HYOYEON didn't told us that you guys were coming." Minho said looking at Hyoyeon whose now doing a peace sign, meaning she's saying sorry for not telling. "That's okay. You guys, just don't mind Minho." Sungmin interfered. "Annyeonghasaeyo Minho and Sungmin hyung. It's been a while." then the EXO K and M guys bowed. "Yeah, it's been a while."
 
"Wait.. You guys know each other? How come that I don't know?" Hyoyeon asked. "Because you were so busy with other things, Hyo." Sungmin said to her then she made a pout. "Aigooo, our little sister is so cute!" Minho said then ruffled her hair. "Hey, how many time do I have to tell you oppa to not. to. touch. my. hair. and don't call me little!" Hyoyeon said like a child throwing out tantrums. "Whatever Hyo." Minho said but then Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.
 
"Oh, guys! By the way, this is Eunhyuk oppa! My childhood bestfriend!" Hyoyeon introduced the guy next to her. -Oh, so Eunhyuk is the name.- some of the guys thought, "and... Oppa, they are my.. uhmm.. my friends." Hyoyeon added. "Annyeonghasaeyo Eunhyuk-ssi." Suho greeted him and in behalf of the 11 other guys, Eunhyuk greeted them back. "I don't know that you already have friends other than me already." Eunhyuk teased Hyo. But the EXO K and M guys felt irritated and thought of him as an arrogant guy. "Eyy, oppa! Of course, I do have friends!" Hyoyeon demanded.
 
Now, they have decided to eat the snacks that Mrs. Lee prepared for them. Eunhyuk asked Hyo if he could talk to Hyo in private Hyoyeon said yes then they went inside for a while. The EXO K and M guys being so curious, they decided to evesdrop. Now, they can hear Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk enough. "Uhmm, Hyo." they can hear Eunhyuk calling her name. "Neh oppa?" Hyoyeon answered. "Uhmm, c-can y-you come with me to the park? Uhmm, t-today?" Eunhyuk asked. -WHAT?! Can't he see that Hyoyeon has some visitors? Then he's trying to bring her SOMEWHERE? HYO. PLEASE SAY NO.- Chanyeol whispered to the others. "Uhmm, oppa.. you see..." the blonde-haired girl started talking. "I c-can't.." she continued. Eunhyuk in surprise replied, "W-why?" in a sad tone. "Uhmm, you see.. my friends came to visit me here.. so I can't leave them alone here." she answered.
 
-YEAH! That's our Hyo!- Baekhyun whispered. "O-oh. I-is t-that w-why?" Eunhyuk tried to hide the disappointment in his voice but he failed because Hyoyeon noticed it. But then the girl thought of something that would cheer him up. "But, don't worry oppa! I'll make it up to you. Let's go there next time. Okay?" she said. Eunhyuk felt happy at that time and nodded. "But I have to go now, Hyo. See you! Go to your friends nowm they might be looking for you by now." Then Eunhyuk smirked. The 12 guys hearing Eunhyuk they hurriedly went back to their places and starts to pretend that they're eating.
 
"Hey guys!" Hyoyeon greeted them. "Hey Hyo! These snacks were really tasty!" Chanyeol muttered. "Yeah, omoni makes one of the best snacks ever!" she said. Time passed by, they just played, chat, and do other things until they decided to go home. "Hyo, we have to go now." Kris said. "Us too." Suho interfered. "Oh, okay guys! See you at school tomorrow!" Hyoyeon said.
 
It's an another day for Hyoyeon at school, she doesn't know but she can't put off the wide smile on her face. But then, Hyuna with her "friends" Gain and Hara, saw her. "Oh, look guys, it's this scholar girl again." Hyuna said. "Tch, whatever." Hyoyeon muttered and when she was about to go, Gain held her arm tightly. "No one does that to us." she continued, "Don't even think that we would stop hating you because our EXO K and M oppas saved you!" Hara said. -Oh, these girls are so  annoying. Why do they hate me so much?!- she thought. She wants to fight back but she don't want to cause any trouble and then, the queenka wannabes left her...
 
She went her way to the classroom after that incident. As always, their class starts to wait for the professor to come. After minutes of waiting.... "Good morning class!" the professor greeted them lively. The class replied with a sleepy tone. "What's with the tone of your voice? Haha, its like I'm with ghosts here inside the class." she said, "and oh, by the way.... you'll be having new classmates this day, I'm sure you will be happy to have them as your classmates! Especially the girls." she continued. -WHAT?! Who would be our new classmates?- Hyoyeon thought. "Aish, guys! Come in, please!" then 6 guys started to come inside the classroom. The girls eyes went wide even Hyoyeon.
 
-E-E-E-XO M? WHY ARE THEY HERE? Don't tell me.....- "Guys, meet your new classmates! EXO M."
"I'm EXO M's leader, Kris."
"I'm Luhan."
"I'm Xiumin."
"I'm Chen."
"I'm Lay."
"I'm Tao."
-WHY... WHY... WHYYYY?!- Hyoyeon cried in her mind.
 
Hyoyeon didn't mind the guys transferring to her class, she just ignored them and pretended that she's doing something. Thankfully, the seats beside her are taken so... there's no way that those guys can sit beside her. 
"Hey slave!" Luhan greeted Hyoyeon. "Is that a proper way of greeting someone?" Hyoyeon said with her gritted teeth. *Oh.. how I hate this day.. I want to go homeeeee~!* she thought. "I'm going to sit beside you." he said not minding what Hyoyeon said. The other EXO-M members already found there sits at the back. "Are you blind? There's already someone who's sitting beside me." she smirked. "No problem.. Uh.. hey!" Luhan looked at the girl who is sitting beside Hyoyeon.
 
"M...me? W..why?" she stuttered. "Change seats with me.. I want to seet here." he said. "Y..yeah. S..sure." the girl who seemed to be 'one of Luhan's fangirls' quickly stand on her seat and she started to look for another seat.
*OMG. OMG. OMG. LUHAN TALKED TO HER.*
*But, that blonde-haired girls is so lucky!*
*Yeah, she's just a scholar, a poor person but she got our oppa's attention.*
*Such an attention-seeker. GOSH!*
*I know right.*

Hyoyeon heard the whispers of EXO M's fangirl, she mentally rolled her eyes. Then.. the class started.. after half an hour.. the class was interrupted again by the Principal. "Uhmm, Mr. Lee. What brings you here?" the professor asked. Mr. Lee started to observe the whole classroom and the students... "The girls in this class are very lucky.. I must say." he chuckled. "Uhmm, what do you mean.. Mr. Lee?" the professor asked. "Okay.. listen up guys. You guys will be having new classmates today. AGAIN." he said. "Young men, come in here." The principal said.. then six guys came in to the classroom.
 
*OW EM JI. AM I DREAMING??*
*WE.ARE.SO.LUCKY.*
*OMG. OMG. HOW IS MY FACE, DO I LOOK PRETTY?*
*KYAAAAAH. OPPASSSSSSS ARE HEREEEEEE.*
Hyoyeon isn't paying attention. She's busy answering the seatworks. "GUYS. Welcome your new classmates." the principal said. *AISH. NEW CLASSMATES AGAIN?!!* she thought but then she continued answering.. "EXO-K!" *WAIT. WHAT?* she looked infront.. to her surprise he saw another 6 guys infront. *WATTDA.* she shouted mentally..
"Annyeonghasaeyo! Kai imnida!"
"Annyeong! D.O imnida~"
"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm EXO-K's leader Suho imnida."
"Annyeong! Baekhyun imnida!"
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Chanyeol imnida~"
"Annyeong! Sehun imnida."

*Can I really go home now?* Hyoyeon cried to her mind. "Hey Hyo!" Chanyeol greeted Hyo, she smiled to him. Luhan saw her smiled to him. *Yah, her reaction from seeing me and to Chanyeol was different. Tch.* Luhan thought. "We are in the same class now!" Baekhyun said happily. Then he saw Luhan sitting beside Hyoyeon. "WAIT.. WHAAAAAT?! YOU'RE HERE TOO??" Baekhyun said in surprise. "Wait.. not only you... YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, and YOU TOO! You are hereeee????? Since wheeeen??" he said. "Well.. obviously you talkative guy." Kris replied. "Tss." Kai muttered. "Hyo.. I want to sit beside you!" Kai said with a wide smile on his face. So... like what Luhan did... Kai asked the girl beside Hyoyeon to exchange seats with him. Being his fangirl, there's no way that he could say no to him. "You lucky brat. Aish! I should've done that first." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol was jealous too but he just let Kai to do what he wanted to and then started to pull Baekhyun and sat on their seats.
 
"Okay guys. Are you done chit-chatting now? I have something to announce." Mr. Lee said. "What is it, Mr. Lee?" the students boringly replied, it must be a boring activity again, they thought. "This is the first time that this is going to happen in SM University. But... we are having an Acquiantance Party!" he happily announced. The students were confused... "What is that?" one student asked. "It's like a prom. But here... you'll get a chance to meet and party with other students! Be ready.. it's going to be held on Friday! Girls, get your dresses ready and guys.. you know what to do." He said. The students started to shout out loud because of excitement except for Hyoyeon.. attending activities like that is really not her thing, so she's deciding not to go... "One more thing... this party is going to be different than usual, because students from JYP University is going to join us!" he said, "that's all guys, but remember... If you are planning of not joining this party.. there will be a deduction from your grades! So, don't think of not participating, okay? That's all, Miss. Thanks for lending your class time." then the principal left.
 
*OMG. I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW.*
*ME TOO. Have you heard? There are many handsome guys there in JYP University!*
*REALLY? Then I have to make myself really pretty! KYAAAH.*
 
"Okay girls. Enough of that now." Exactly the bell rings. "Hyo, are you going to join the party?" Hyoyeon shook her head. "But why? Mr. Lee said that if you won't participate it would be a deduction from our grades!" Kai told Hyoyeon. "Yeah, Hyo. Just join the party. We will be there to accompany you!" Sehun said. "No, Hyo. Join us." Chen said out from nowhere. "Uhh...."
 
"No. She will join us." Chanyeol said. "No, not you guys. US." Xiumin said glaring at Chanyeol. Then they started to argue about it. *UGH, SUNNY and YURI, where are you guys?* Hyoyeon cried mentally. She ignored the guys, she started to pack her things and left the guys in the room still arguing. (A/N: LOL)
 
"But, I guess... I have no choice but to join that party." she whispered to herself.
--
 [ 9587 Characters, 2087 Words ]
Hey guys. So.. I'm finally back! (It's just a short update. Sorry. TOT)
It's been a loooooooong time since I didn't update. I'm so sorry. ToT
I was just so busy with the past few months. But now...
Lol, it's summer. But school will start again at September. ToT
So, I'll try my best to update my stories, as soon as possible.
Thank you guys for all your support and your patience for waiting.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading^^ Kkk, So... EXO K, EXO M and Hyoyeon in the same class? What will happen?
Aaaaand ohhh, new characters were cominggggggggg~~^^
I missed you guys and your comments too! (I love reading comments. kkk)
For my awesome poster thank you so much to my hyoraengilover unnie! and thank you for upvoting my story too^^<3<3
Love youuuuuu SML readersssss <3
Till next time guys! Take care! <3<3<3

thank you guys for the subscribers!^^


ParkChanJoah