Things Getting Better

Secret Leave Unsaid

Baekhyun POV:

 

I swear my arms is going to get a muscle pain tomorrow, the books are killing me, it's so heavy like the rain pouring now. But luckily the bus has showed up after a long waiting. As i goes into the bus, i'm busying finding a seat for myself and i noticed there's a seat beside the window. I saw Sehun is heading to the seat too, I pout and sigh in my mind. I was going to stand at the corner beside the bus and a few seconds later i saw Sehun was looking at me while waving his hand like telling me to walk to him. I smile slightly and walk to him.

" Emm..you can have the seat.. " He said and i was surprised.

At first i was going to say it's okay, but looking at the heavy books in my arms, i decided to took the seat. I thanked him and he just smiled while standing beside my seat.

We never talked during our way back home, it's kinda awkward.. And did he forgot my name? He never calls my name just now when he wanted me to took the seat. It's strange because three years ago, we used to be friends because we have the same classes at the campus but now we're just like strangers, strangers who're studying in the same campus. I noticed he change alot after we're not in the same classes anymore during second and third year of campus. Does two years really a long time to change someone? He's becoming quieter, unlike the one who i know three years ago.. Eventhough he's still putting his usual smile at school but i can see that the smile that appeared on his face is different, i can't even read his expression. Whenever we meet each other in the campus, we will just smile at each other without saying a single words. This situation has been continued for two years,this year might be the third year of silence.

I decided to broke the silence as i slightly poke his hand and i can see that he's surprised with my sudden action.

 

End POV.

 

" It's been long time we never talk. " Baekhyun put on his usual cute smile while waiting for Sehun to talked to him.

" Umm..yeah.. " Sehun smile while scratch his back head, inside his mind he was nervous with the sudden conversation but he try to hide the nervous.

While Baekhyun wanna spoke,the passangers who sit beside him just leave the bus since he's already arrived his destination, leaving an empty seat beside him. He decided to make his move by pulling Sehun to sit beside him. Sehun smile while trying to avoid the eye-contact with Baekhyun since he's really nervous. 

" What classes do you take this year? " Baekhyun said.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

After telling him the classes i'm taken, he looked surprise because he has the same classes like mine too. My mind gone's blank when i heard it. It's been two years we're not in the same classes but now we're same again. Some memories keep bothering me as i was trying to spoke out a single word but i just can't,my mouth can't came out a word. There're mix feelings in my mind now.

" Are you okay? You sweat alot in a cold day.. " He stared at me and poked my arm for a few times, I finally managed to come back to my thoughts and noticed many sweat on my forehead.

" I'm okay..don't worry.. " I smiled and he's taken out his handkerchief and lean it to me while my minds gone blank again. At first i was going to refused, and another second his handkerchief was on my hand now. I thanked him and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

" Are you being nervous or get overexcited to be in the same class with me? I'm wondering if you have forget my name.. " He giggles and i know this is just a joke, he always makes people around him to get comfortable with him. I laugh slightly.

" Don't ever forget we're friends before,Sehunnie. And you used to call me Baekkie three years ago,remember? " He said and I just nodded and remember those memories again.

" I'm really happy we can be in the same classes after two year, and this year will be the last year of our studies before we graduate, how lucky we are! " He continued to talk until we reached the last station which our house at.

We gone off from the bus and Baekhyun's house was nearer to the bus-stop, i walked with him until he reached infront the gate of his house. The rain has stopped but it's still looking cloudy.

" So..i will see you next week in the new classes we have. " I said and waved goodbye to him when he has open the door. He waved back to me while smiling.

 

End POV.

 

After waving goodbye, Baekhyun just stand infront of the door stared at Sehun's back until his figure has gone from his sight.

He mumbled something and close the door..

Sehun was walking on his way back home, he didn't dare to turn around and look at Baekhyun.

Rain started to fall again, he just enjoyed the feelings of rain dropping on him, it's make him relax and comfortable. He never cares whether he will be sick on the next day, as long as the rain accompany him. 

Right after he reach home, his recieved a message, the name of the sender which he didn't see for the past two years.

 

 

To : Sehunnie

Are you home now? Remember to dry yourself and take a bath soon, don't get sick C:

From : Baekkie

 

Sehun smiled with the message he recieved, it's been long time they never text each other or even call. He's glad that Baekhyun cares to him too. He decided to reply him before going to bath.

 

To : Baekkie

Yes, I'm home now and don't worry, i will take a bath now.

You should quickly take a bath too (:

See you on the next week.

From : Sehunnie

 

Baekhyun on the other side, recieved the message and he smiled. He has a good feelings that they're going to be friends like the past again. He put his phone on the table and walk to his bathroom to take a bath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter 2, It's a short and chapter again,sorry ><

I have many ideas at the middle of the story, but not the front,

Hoping for your forgiveness :/

I will did better and write longer at the next chapter.